Comments

• Werebeasts - Sanctuary
    Werebeasts - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    xxxdsmer wrote: »
    yeah..

looks like it might be a good guide...

but i cant understand a dam thing this guy's talkin about.

someone that knows wth he's talkin about help him change the skill names to things us ppl who've only played on PWI know what the ell he's talkin about. lol

hes a pwi enlish or mayan player thats the launguge before international came out
  • derstin
    derstin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ALL CREDIT IS DUE TO :
    xkwisite

Tired of laying on the ground?Looks us up at RQclan.com

Server: Lost City
    Guild:Rage Quit
    Name:Ordain
    Class:Mage
    Current Level:41

Ok, I am going to try my hand at translating since no one has. I have copied all of the original post and have made the modifications below. If there are any errors please feel free to let me know or to make changes yourself. It is quite simple for those willing to spend the time. Simply copy the text off web page into Word Document. Make the required changes, re-copy and paste into forum post. Instead of complaining about not being able to understand, read the post and go to the correct site to fix it ie. http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php enjoy!

“In Perfect World barbarian's are basically the meat shield. High HP, moderate physical defense, low magical defense, and low damage. Though it can be a relatively easy class to play if you stick to the rules.
    What’s that? What rules you ask? Well little Johnny there a 3 rules to being a WB:

1. Never run when tanking bosses or difficult mobs when in a party. Unless that is of course your slow poke healer is out of casting distance and your hiero/pots (HP Pots I would assume) are on cool down and you need a heal ASAP. It's a known fact that if you get stupid and try and run from a boss the parties going to wipe.

2. Tanking bosses is simple. It's basically a combination of Ripping Bite (Flesh Ream) (Spam like there’s no tomorrow),Bluster (Roar) (Personally I only use this when I lose aggro),Raging Pounce (Alacrity of the Beast) (Time it to cancel bosses skills),Frighten (Same) (Aggro's and makes your life a little bit easier).

3. There is only one way to build your werebeast and that’s with enough strength and dexterity for dual axes and heavy armor and everything else into constitution (Vitality). Dex or Str based werebeast's just get **** in PvP not to mention their perdition is useless.

Levels 1-19:

At earlier levels playing a WB (Barb) is a cake walk. We have high HP to start with and if you go with the build I mentioned above you will have around 1k HP by level 15. Not to mention 99.9% of the mobs you'll be facing at this level will be physical and you won’t have any magical mobs until at least level 20.

You will only have one skill to start with which is Beast Lords Whomp (Stomp of the Beast King) (Bestial Hammer). Use this to quest and grind your way to level 3. By which time you can go into vanish (Lost City) and can learn Garrote (Same) (Strangle) learn it. It's a good soloing skill at lower levels. I highly suggest that you don't waste any SP on upgrading BH (Stomp of the Beast King) (Yes, bestial hammer. Try and keep up with the acronyms). This skill will become obsolete at higher levels when you'll need all the SP you can get to get a skill which is actually useful. Once you get to level 9 go to your skill master and learn your transformation skill this will transform you into a tiger which will increase your movement speed, and physical defense, while decreasing your attack. Always level this skill as soon as you can even though it only goes to level 3.

Continue on your way to level 19 while putting only enough points into strength and dexterity for your dual axes and heavy armor and everything else into constitution (Vitality). Once you get to level 19 you'll get your iron blood tablet (FB Tablet) from the vanish (Lost City) elder. Make sure you do this quest it's your first FB and you'll get an awesome blue Poleaxe which you'll likely use until level 35 or so. You can probably find lots of people willing to help you and earn some rep for themselves.

Level 30 Humanoid Skills Overview:

Once you reach level 30 you'll have noticed that there's several new skills available to you. I'll give you a quick run through of each skill and how high of priority it should hold for you.

Bestial Hammer: (Stomp of the Beast King)
    This skill is basically worthless if you ask me. Due to the fact that when it's at level 10 which can't be achieved until somewhere in the 40's and even then it's only 7xx damage. There are plenty more useful skills that you could be using instead of casting this.

Strangle: (I’m Guessing Garrotee)
    This is a pretty useful skill which does your normal damage plus an additional 15 seconds of bleeding damage. I tend to use this when soloing. It's not super important but it can be fairly useful.*Note: Only use this in PvP when trying to build up vigor for a more useful skill seeing as once the poison damage is reduced it only comes to about 200 or so over 15 seconds. Or if you’re willing to stack it continuously.

Thousand Ton hammer: (Mighty Swing)

This skill is your bread and butter. Both for PvE and PvP, it does fairly decent damage as well as a chance to stun your opponent. This is one of the few ways you'll be able to finish off an archer, werefox, or mage in PvP and you better hope you’re lucky since it only has a low chance of success. Level this skill ASAP.

Shatter: (Penetrate Armor)

This is a great skill to use when soloing mobs or even when your PKing alone or sometimes in a group if the WF is too slow to use their dispel with the same effect. The only downside of this skills I that you won’t be using it at all during FB's. Level it as best you can.

Funeral Bell: (Swell)

This is the first AOE you'll get and let me tell you, It's not all that great. It only attacks in a fan radius and does relatively low damage. There’s no real need for this skill but you can invest a little bit into it if you feel the need to.

Flaming Wind: (Firestorm)

This is a pretty decent skill even though it only has an 8 meter or so line radius. Though it does cost 1 chi which you will want to save for much more useful skills at higher levels. Level it a bit, it can come in handy for AOE parties at lower levels if the mage is taking a bit too much damage.

Swimming Mastery: (Same)

Max this it`s self explanatory. Since it only has one level and it`s extremely cheap while increasing your swimming speed by 50%.

Bestial Strength: (Feral Regeneration)

Level this one ASAP since it`ll make your job a lot easier and it`s pretty cheap too.

Inspire: (Beast King’s Inspiration)

Always have this at the max possible level since you should have it on whether your soloing, AOEing, doing FB`s, running HH, or PKing. Not to mention this skill has affect on your entire party giving everyone 30% more HP at level 10.

Burning Blood: (Blood Bath)

This skill is absolutely 110% necessary if you want to PK. Though the only turn off with this skill is the fact that it`s a lot of HP to trade in for 10% more hit rate at lower levels. But at level 10 it`s 200% hit rate for a mere 16% less HP. Trust me at higher levels if you don`t use this you`ll have a lot of trouble killing dex based builds.

Tiger Based Skills:

Roar of The Tiger: (True Form)

Like I said level this up ASAP. Always use this in HH, FB`s, Luring for AOE parties at wolves or spiders, or even for running forest ruin.

Raging Bite: (Flesh Ream)

This is your main aggro tool. Keep this at the highest possible level. This is also a fair bit of damage too seeing as you can stack it.

Wrath of The Tiger: (Alacrity of the Beast)

This is a great skill, Make sure that when fighting bosses you time it correctly to cancel their skills. Especially on higher level HH (TT) or FB bosses like asura and you can save your hiero (HP). I suggest keeping this at a moderate level since the skill cancel is effective at any level of the skill but it does do fairly decent damage.

Tigers Maw: (Devour)

This is a pretty helpful skill, but the only problem is that it`ll cost you 35 chi to use it. So the only time you should really be using this when in a party fighting bosses ``IF`` the WF doesn`t have their armor break at a decent level and is willing to use vigor transfer on you so that you can use veil of shadow or sundering heaven.

Bestial Fury: (Bestial Rage)

This is a great skill to use when tanking bosses since they`ll be focused on you without interruption you can just cast this every 30 seconds to build up your vigor. Needless to say just learn it.

Poison Fangs: (Same)

This skill is pretty controversial but I have to say I did test it on a fellow guild member on PW-MY to check the damage difference with it at level 10 and I did an additional 300 damage with it consistently. I think it`s worth leveling so long as you have the money and SP for it.

Axe and Mace Mastery: (Axe and Hammer Mastery)

This is basically common sense. Just keep leveling it.

During your onslaught from level 30 to 40 you will notice that you have received only 3 new skills. Yeah, you may find this somewhat disappointing but seriously, Deal with it. Two of these skills will become very important in the future and the other a useful filler.

Level 40 Humanoid Skills:

Splitting Earth: (Slam)

This is the only new humanoid skill available to you levels 30-40. But trust me this one was well worth it, it will be our first decent AOE and extremely effective for luring end game. I highly suggest getting this skill to at least level 5 by the time you have reached level 70 as while luring in human form you will use this to keep the mobs aggro. Also this will be one of your few useful skills in TW seeing as you can use this then perdition or vice versa. Note: The higher level this skill is the further the knock back range. So it'll save you a lot of pocket change on hieros (HP Pots?).

Level 40 tiger skills:

Turbulent Seas: (Surf Impact)

To tell the truth this skill isn't all that great. Though I do recommend investing a little bit into it as if you master the ability to lure in tiger form it can also be quite a hiero saver due to its slowing effect. Though I do not suggest upgrading this over frighten which should be maxed well before investing in this and is a much more effective skill as it is a 360 degree AOE and also reduces the mobs attack power.

Tigers Challenge: (Roar)

This is a great skill and is highly effective when used at the right time. I suggest trying to keep this skill at the highest possible level, though it's alright if you let it lag behind a level or two so long as you can effectively use ripping bite and frighten to hold aggro. Also never think that this skill is completely useless in PvP seeing as after level 89 whether you go heaven or hell it will be useful for you while pulling catapults in TW.

Level 50 Humanoid Skills:

Divine Strength: (Strength of the Titans)

Simply put, This skill is self explanatory. Max it and it's as simple as that, just don't forget to always buff yourself and your party with it.

Defiance: (Bestial Onslaught)

This is a really great skill, remember how were always complaining about our hit rate? Well second only to blood bath this is the cure to that problem. Not only is this skill great because it reduces our opponents evasion by 50% but also because it's our only ranged skill as well as being one of our highest single target damage skills. But wait! It gets better if you decide to go heaven this skill reduces your opponent’s evasion by 100% or if your hell then it'll give you an additional 35% crit rate for 6 seconds.

Level 50 Tiger Skills:

Tigers Presence: (Frighten)

Honestly this is one of my favorite skills to use as a Werebeast. Probably because of its triple debuff effect. Trust me you'll want to max this skill ASAP. Once it's maxed it'll reduce all of targets within the 12m radius's attack power and attack speed by 30% while reducing their move speed by 50%. I tended to chain this with bluster and (when I had the vigor) sundering heaven. Also this skill is a great way to gain vigor. When tanking bosses or even elite mobs always cast this every 15 seconds.

Level 60 Humanoid Skills:

Armageddon: (Same)

Just to tell you guys the truth, I never really liked this skill. Partly due to the fact that i had around 15k HP and every time I used it 7.5k HP would tick and my hiero would go down a considerable amount. But if your really into PKing or have a need to crash zhen parties this is the skill to do it with. The only downside of this skill is that werebeasts have an excruciatingly low hit rate. Which means we needed to use bloodbath if we wanted to make sure they weren't just going to turn around and PK us. Therefore reducing our HP and our damage, though the damage should still be sufficient with a pure con build. Also if you can get your hands on a ling yun, this skill can be used without blood bath and is basically GG. Note: This is a very expensive skill to level up but in the end is worth it. Though if you don't crash AOE parties or aren't involved with TW at all don't bother with it.

Level 60 Tiger Skills:

Sundering Heavens: (Sunder)

I really like this skill, It's great if you can manage luring for AOE parties in tiger. Also this skill can be useful when tanking bosses and your doing fine and have no need to use black tortlen, just use this to get the job done a little quicker and save yourself and the healers abit of trouble. If your the kind of guy who likes to lure in tiger form you should level this up quite abit.

Veil Of Shadow: (Invoke the Spirit)

Whether your tanking tough bosses, or trying to get that last few second on the crystal with your catapult this skill is amazing! Not to mention it only has 1 level and is very cheap to learn. Just get it.

Note:

I will not be giving any information or be talking about the 3 new Werebeast skills due to the fact that i never did have the chance to use them and never will. Also because these skills only have 1 level it's easy to see that a little bit of commonsense will tell you what you need to know to be effective when using these skills.

Finally now that were through with all that skill hooplah we can get on to the real core of what it means to be a Werebeast, That's right party etiquette:

Party Orientation:

Now, Im Sure that some of you are wondering "Hey, i have all these great skills but how and when do i use them when in a party? Being in a party is fairly simple for Werebeast's so simple in fact that i can divide it up into 3 sections. Now there are however a few rules which apply to all sections:

Rule 1-Never ever run when tanking a boss.
    Rule 2-Always buff your party with Divine Strength and Inspire. (Beast King’s Inspirations and Strength of the Titans)
    Rule 3- Aggro,Aggro,Aggro.

Section 1, Running HH and FB's:

There's one main differences i have noticed between HH (TT) and FB's, Simply put the difference is that HH (TT) bosses take a whole lots longer to kill while FB bosses tend to be quite a bit quicker. Either way you should follow the guide lines listed below to safely get your party through this ordeal:

- Usually i like to start off bosses with a few quick raging bites (Flesh Ream). This will insure that you get early aggro coverage, while still having Tiger's Challenge (Roar) to grab that aggro back in the case that you do lose it.

-Usually after i feel that i have built up sufficient aggro ill begin casting Tiger's Presence (Frighten) which will make the healers job a lot easier and if the boss has AOE skills which he manages to get out it can make the difference between having your entire party laying dead or vice versa.

-Some bosses as you may have noticed have skills or special attacks, I believe the first boss that you will encounter with skills is located within FB29, This is where you should begin to practice your timing with wrath of the tiger (Alacrity of the Beast) to cancel those attacks before they end up killing you. On the MY version this was a very difficult practice due to the 3-5 second skill delay but here it should be fairly easy for you. By the time that you begin running HH (TT) you should have this ability perfected so that you can cancel AOE's from bosses like Drums which possibly can wipe out some of the squishy's in you party.

-Sometimes you will be required to lure a boss towards your party or away from your party ill use Armorer Ko. as an example. Usually you'll have to lure this boss towards the wall because if not the 4 territory war bosses that spawn will kill you. I find that the most efficient way to lure a boss is to have everyone else in the party stop DPSing while you hit it with ripping bite (Flesh Ream) once and run to where you want it to be. Then once it has reached and you've resumed your aggro routine it's safe to commence DPSing.

Section 2, Zhen or AOE Parties:

Now depending on where your leveling at there will be 2 distinct types of mobs, Aggro and Passive. Aggro mobs like spiders or wolves will aggro you as soon as you walk into their radius. This means easy work for you since you'll just have to run by the mobs, collect a few, and then return to the party. Though your going to have to be a lot more careful when AOEing at aggro mobs and make sure that the Priest, Mage, or Archer don't get overwhelmed by mobs and die. If you notice this happening you’re probably going to want to run into the middle of their AOE's and cast Tiger's Challenge.

If you happening to be AOEing on passive mobs, Well your job just got a little bit more difficult. There's 2 ways that you can do this either in Humanoid or Tiger form. While in humanoid you'll want to just use Splitting Earth (Slam) every 8-10 seconds or so after you've got some mobs following you. Even though while in Humanoid you only have to use 1 skill, the downside is that you won’t have as much speed as in tiger as well as your hiero taking a slightly heavier beating. If you decide you want to lure while in tiger what you’re going to want to do is aggro the mobs and cast tigers presence. Depending on how far you need to lure the mobs you may need to use either Tigers Challenge or Sundering Heavens to keep the mobs going. I however highly suggest using Humanoid to lure until you've figured out how to micro manage your barbarian very well.

Summary:

-Always keep an eye on the Priest,Mage, and Archers health.
    -2 mob types, Passive and Aggro as well as luring strategies for each.
    -2 luring styles, Humanoid and Tiger.

Section 3, Territorial War's:

Once again, you'll want to make sure that you've fully buffed yourself as well as your party. If not do it. Anyways well start with TW, In which from my experiences Werebeasts will be put into 1 of 3 parties. 1. Perdition Squad. 2. Mixed. 3. Catapult. Below ill break down each party type for you.

Perdition Squads:

This is a rare tactic in territory wars but it has been done. This squad usually consists of all Werebeast's but a priest can be thrown in as well for good measure. Most members of this party will be given spark pots so that they can use perdition. Usually the party will break up into groups of 3, each including 2 Werebeasts. The idea is that the Werebeast's will run into large groups of people, perdition at the same time(Probably killing everything caught in the radius), and then regroup. This can be a highly effective tactic during higher level territory wars.

Mixed Squads:

This is basically your normal group with a Warrior,Barbarian,Werefox,Priest(Or Two), an archer, and/or a Mage. The basic goal of this party is usually to frag and defend the catapult teams, though they can also be used to cause distractions or to escort a perdition team into the fray. Also depending on how the battle is going it may end up becoming a defense team. The werebeast's sole role in this squad is his buffs, After that he should just try and frag to the best of his ability or to aid others in the party once they come under attack.

Catapult Teams:

This is the kind of squad that only the very best of werebeast's will get into. Usually the 3 highest levels in the guild. Possibly even only the 2 highest depending on the guilds strategy. Catapult teams tend to consist of 1 Werebeast, 1 Werefox, 1 Warrior, 2 Priests(Possibly 3), and maybe an archer. The classes all contribute certain buffs and heals needed to keep the werebeast alive. When pulling catapults you need to know when to use your pots, special pots, black tortlen,and or sundering heavens, as well as skills like frighten.

To be finished soon.”
    Perfect World International
    Server: Sancyuar
    Guild:THUG (Tru Honor Under God)
    Name:Kado
    Class:Barb
    Current Level:58
  • Kushin - Lost City
    Kushin - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the Guide
  • Deero - Lost City
    Deero - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Katonine - Sanctuary
    Katonine - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i must dis-agree with your build, hp is most important, str is only important for waepons and armor, same for dex, and should be applied for what the barb needs.

perdition is also an amazing skill for pvp, because once at max lvl, it will easily one hit any arcane built mag user, and if lucky enough, 1 hit archers
  • SilverNightt - Lost City
    SilverNightt - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You mentioned in your post
    "By which time you can go into vanish" where in the world is Vanish I have asked a lot of people in the game and I have also looked at the map and I don't see it, is it know by a different name?
    Thanks,..
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You mentioned in your post
    "By which time you can go into vanish" where in the world is Vanish I have asked a lot of people in the game and I have also looked at the map and I don't see it, is it know by a different name?
    Thanks,..
    I think in PW-MY version they called City of Lost , Vanish or something. For example Lost city elder becomes vanish elder.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I took my time to LVL b:victory and leveled all skills and now nothing to do. I simply love using stomp of the beast king lol, quick cast attacks ftw and dunno why people don't like stomp, it saves MP too. But right now I love using frighten, works well in RB.

My loved skill for barb that I am currently using is

Frighten (ftw)

I don't like bloodbath, not worth using against casting mobs since I have high hit rate still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • TeraNoto - Heavens Tear
    TeraNoto - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is a pretty good guide. Whenever this is updated, I'd love to see a section for Genie Skills and (recommended) Weaponry too though.
  • robpk1shot
    robpk1shot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What do you mean with WB?
  • Jsmash - Sanctuary
    Jsmash - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This is typical Tank sterio types lmaob:laugh
    that guide you are describing is at best mediocre I know I cant spell lol
    thats your basic sage build I am a demon barb but am not all str ask any who have played with my ran FCC's TT's etc with me or TW's put my build nxt to any so called tnk build run for run and see who keeps aggro better from fist BM's Archers Demon clerics etcb:laughnow I would give you the exact stats and ratio i used but then there would be a whole lot of mini me's if your curious and on my server pm me with questions or if u want a great barb for a run I do help quite offten
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Unstickie this guide please, It's in MY, me can no understand :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • mrmarvelous
    mrmarvelous Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont get it, these terms are very confusing...skill names are diff.

And Jsmash and his faction helped me out earlier tonight. I might PM you questions mr great barb sir.
  • Ambroshus - Heavens Tear
    Ambroshus - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Uhm.. why do none of those 'skills' look like anything I've seen for BARB? o.o Sure you have the right class for this guideset? O.o' hmm..
  • Wrankenstein - Sanctuary
    Wrankenstein - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Are my stats okay? Would like to know your opinion..
    Strength: 210(green)
    Vitality: 117(green)
    Magic: 6
    Dexterity: 41(green)
    My gear adds the points..
    Without my gear
    Strenght: 196
    Vitality: 109
    Magic: same
    Dexterity: 34

So lets hear you peopleb:victoryb:pleasedb:laugh
  • Chronobarok - Raging Tide
    Chronobarok - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This guide needs to be updated or something, I don't recognize half of those skills.
  • MagiCwoLfF - Dreamweaver
    MagiCwoLfF - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ty for this=D
  • rominurus
    rominurus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hi, everyone.
    I'm new on this game and i want to be a good TANK, not an hybrid or dps...
    Can you tell me how many points i have to put on basic stats?
    I have read about 6 str, 3 vit and 1 dex every 2 leves but i'm not sure of that.
    Can you help me?
    And what do you mean when you wrote "follow the requiments of the weapon"?
    Can you tell me what is the main weapon for a tank?
    Thanks for your disponibility (and sorry for my bad english).
  • Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i done well 4 my character crowe his stats are 140+ str 49 vit 30+ dex and 27 mag i need more str though and vit he is lvl 48
  • Staredown - Dreamweaver
    Staredown - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yeshua wrote: »
    i have aleardy used my stat points. Do you got a tips of how i need to grow the stats, how many for str and dex? I have till now lvl 4, i had to leave the game, but i put 3 for str and 2 for dex.

Is it good for now? tell me how to build the stats.
    and what is constitution? is the the rest?

please reply.

most bar barians need lots of hp and strength i think i used bit much tough
  • Staredown - Dreamweaver
    Staredown - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yeshua wrote: »
    i have aleardy used my stat points. Do you got a tips of how i need to grow the stats, how many for str and dex? I have till now lvl 4, i had to leave the game, but i put 3 for str and 2 for dex.

Is it good for now? tell me how to build the stats.
    and what is constitution? is the the rest?

please reply.

barbarians need life and strenght it is good to upgrade magic and dexterity every once in a while though
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    Rasgore - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    At earlier levels you should be fine if you run as your aggro skills will have a much larger advantage over the low damage output or healing output of your party. But say for example most higher level FB's bosses will be magic, so if you think your going to die and attempt to run, it'll just use magic skills and finish you easily due to your lower Mdef. Also, if you run you won't be able to cause anymore aggro on the mob and you may lose aggro.
    at lower lvl u can do so but when u higher lvl sins and bms would tage agro the moment run and at magic bosses if u think u gona die u use bestral rage till u get heal or use invoke but dont run
    RasgoreThE DeStRoYer [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Suggestion: un-sticky this thread.

Firstly, are the names of the skills from a different version or from beta phrase or what? Unless a moderator is going to go through the list to edit through the names, it can be confusing for new members.

Secondly, I personally find a lot of the content to be outdated, misleading or no longer relevant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Secondly, I personally find a lot of the content to be outdated, misleading or no longer relevant.

Yea I second this.

I was reading it and well.....we can use an updated and ungraded version of this.

Fuzzy! We need your barbly advice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wait now..I just scrolled 9 pages to see some barbs still put points in magic b:surrender

0 in magic...0 is all u need... Maybe some will say "yeah but helps my man regen im always out after buffing" .. Hmm, leave magic at 5. If u use mp pots ur level, 1 will fill u up..enough said...

As for the re-translated guide, nice work. Hieros = hp charms , not hp pots though.

I do play with my stats myself, but as a lvl 74 barb now, was told by a lvl 87 wiz i was doing a great job keeping agro in bh59

Stats right now : (Bonuses from equipement included)

Lvl 74 : 177 vit, 222 str, 46 dex (and yeah FIVE in magic, nothing give sme some , i don't want some..if I want to have magic, i'll go mage class) 11 446 hp or so in Tiger, buffed.

For those thinking my vit is too high..it's all calculated on paper. I will have str/dex required for lvl 90 weps by the time I get there b:bye
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • ezrialey
    ezrialey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Very nice guide <3b:cute
  • qwzxqwzx1
    qwzxqwzx1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hi i build 7str, 2vit and 1dex every 2 lvls but i wonder is it enough dex to wear the best armour/weps
  • XPure_AngelX - Dreamweaver
    XPure_AngelX - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I read most of the guide and a few posts but i am still confused on a good build for my barb. and i didn't know some of the terms on the guide can somebody translate or something?b:thanks
  • Hotmaster - Lost City
    Hotmaster - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    HY i swar ragequit disbanded?b:chuckle
  • Keroscene - Dreamweaver
    Keroscene - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    almost all the skills mentioned in ur guide are named wrong- for instance Tigers Maw is a blademaster skill