test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Order of Knights Radiant - a family friendly guild

Comments

• Options
    jadeofkatanjadeofkatan Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Whew. A lot has been going on, in real life, and in our guild. Family time, Shakespeare plays, vacations, and end the school year always bring about lots of activity at home. And it is always great to balance it with spending time with our friends in game. It is wonderful to have a real life family, and an in-game family.

In game, we are getting ready for GH Level 15 (coming soon), the Siege which starts tomorrow, and Ravenloft coming on June 26! Woo Hoo! Feel free to come on over, and say hello. Tamia will be spending time in the Siege. Message me, join the party, and see you in game.
    imagehttps://discord.gg/YXFTZ4v7vzCome join us on our Neverwinter Info Discord Server!There's information on how to join us, our alliance, and helping your guild.Order of Knights Radiant - GH 20Alliance Leader: Tamia@jadeofkatan
  • Options
    It's Summertime, in 2 days we will be Guild Hall 15, and Ravenloft is here. Have you entered the mist yet? There are hunts that are waiting for you, and you may want a group to do them with. Contact our guild if you need someone to run with. Hunts are best when you have Tarokka cards to increase the difficulty. Which one will you choose?

imagehttps://discord.gg/YXFTZ4v7vzCome join us on our Neverwinter Info Discord Server!There's information on how to join us, our alliance, and helping your guild.Order of Knights Radiant - GH 20Alliance Leader: Tamia@jadeofkatan
  • Options
    venestinevenestine Member Posts: 5 New User
    Hi, I really like the idea of a drama free and family / irl friendly guild. Are you open to a complete noob who hasn't even logged into the game yet? :D Currently in the process of installing the game so hopefully will get playing later today. Now the main thing is that our timezones are way off; I'm GMT+3.. for me this isn't an issue as I'm used to only having a few hours of "overlapping" gametime even with people from the EU. I'm retired so my day is kinda reverse; I have freetime while others are at work or school and then I'm busy in the evening with cooking etc when my husband gets home.

The main reason I find your guild appeling is that I don't function well in an environment that is expecting things from me and the guild sounds like a place where I can do my thing and join in on group stuff when I'm up for it without any "you need to do X 10 times a week" stuff. Basically I play games for fun (sometimes it is doing the harders content the game has to offer, sometimes it is picking herbs, sometimes it is hanging out and chatting with people) and the fun stops the moment others start telling me what I can or can't do when I'm online (or when I should be online). Oh and I should mention that I play MMOs in a very on/off manner. When I play I'm on all day everyday and then I disappear for a motnh or two.. usually when a good single player games out, so I'll most likely be gone in Novermber due to Assassin's Creed :D And now I'm rambing like an idiot, yay. So uhh, tell me what you think and I'll try to get in the game in the menawhile.

Best regards,
    Oh right, I don't even know my name yet -.-'
  • Options
    Hello @venestine, Yes we would love to have you join us. We accept players of all levels, and you are welcome to jump into the fun, and ask questions as you like. Our alliance has a guild that is in England, with players in Europe. Our guild also has some fun loving Aussies, and people with different hours, so there is usually someone online, whether in the guild, or alliance.

You will be free to play your character how you like, make your own build, wear what gear you like, and not be told you cant do things. We have players to help you learn your class, so if you have any questions, just ask. We might give a suggestion, but will not force you to follow it.

This game is just that. A game. You are here for your free time, to relax, enjoy, and talk with friends. I ask all players to be active at least once within 10 weeks. If you do not log in within 10 weeks (or so), I remove the character, with an email sent to them, so if they want to return to us later when they have time, they can. The player is what's important, so as long as you are happy with things, it's a win.
  • Options
    I asked my officers to invite you if you contact them. Hope to see you soon.
  • Options
    > @jadeofkatan said:
    > I asked my officers to invite you if you contact them. Hope to see you soon.

Great :) I already tried to contact one of them, but apparently I need to level up a bit more before I can do that.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ah, wonderful new player blocks. They were implemented to stop bots. We can get around it. I can send a direct invite. Can you tell me your character name / handle? You can also send me an email in game. Tamia@jadeofkatan
    Post edited by jadeofkatan on
  • Options
    I think it is Venlysa@venestine. Tbh the whole chat system in the game confuses me, I'm used to just using character names like they did in WoW back in the day.
  • Options
    Hi again. I have decided to not continue playing the game after all. The way they treat new players is just not something I can accept. So far I've not been able to contact anyone (even an irl friend) in game and I'm not allowed to post new topics on forums so I can't even ask for advice anywhere... yet I am somehow too experienced to accept a refer-a-friend link after about 4 hours of playing because I leveled past level 10 during a 2x exp event.

Thank you for being willing to accept me into the guild and I wish you all the best.
  • Options
    I understand your frustration. I can say that the game is really fun, (playing since Open Beta), and now that I have a character name for you, we are almost there. Everything unlocks after you do some of Sgt. Knox's opening quests, that we can help you with. If you do decide to not play this game, I wish you happiness. Take care. We will be here if you wish to try again.
  • Options
    kaliarneldkaliarneld Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I used to play quite often a few years back but I've also been playing WoW since 2005 so I get caught up with that too and all the other games I like to play.I miss playing Neverwinter and I'm just looking for a place to hang my hat so to speak haha

My handle is @kaliarneld
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Hi ya. I will log into Tamia and look for you in game. Hope you are having an awesome weekend. B) And invite is sent, you should see it next time you log in.
  • Options
    grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Hello. I'm a newer player in Neverwinter, but am a seasoned 4 year STO veteran. I'm looking for a layed back, clean, family friendly guild that will give me room to grow in the game without crazy requirements. Would the Order of the Knights Radiant be a good fit? My handle is @runlevelzer0 . Thank you.
  • Options
    Hello @runlevelzer0, yes I think we would be a good fit together. I will look for you in game. I see your email, so I will send you an invite. =)
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Order of the Knights Radiant is a fabulous guild. One of the very best active and growing no drama guilds in the game. We are proud to call them brothers and sisters in the Neverwinter Fellowship alliance !!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    Woo Hoo! We have reached Guild Hall 16. Thank you to all our friends, members and benefactors. This is an exciting mile stone. We have gone up 8 Guild Hall levels in the past year, and that is quite the achievement. Especially for a casual guild. (Okay, so we are hard core in dungeons, loving to run til we win. LOL But anyways...)

I also wanted to take a moment and thank Tyrs Paladium for a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in which we could thrive, and grow. Having no drama, and friendly guilds in the alliance really helps. <3

Good gaming to you all, and see you out there.
  • Options
    smash#2065 smash Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I may be interested in joining.

I played the game back when it 1st came out, I believe in Open beta as well possibly. I purchased the founder pack either way lol.

I created a guild with friends back then, but I have recently come back to the game, no one had been active in it for 5+ years, and the entire guild system confuses me lol.

Would love to join an active guild to get both the benefits from the guild, but also the social benefits and help of an active group of players.

iirc my details should be Chali@smashbros08. Ill check again tomorrow when I get up since maint is up atm. Let me know if there is a spot for me :D

Thanks
    ubda3644.gif
  • Options
    Hi Chali, I will be away at a play rehearsal tonight, but you can try to contact one of my officers. I am going to leave a message for them. Or I can look for you tomorrow morning, too.

Also, please feel free to email me in game, with any questions you have about your guild that has been inactive. I love to help, and would be happy to answer them for you. There is always room for good guilds in the game.
  • Options
    Hello all, I am very happy to announce that all our Boon Buildings, and Market are now Rank 8. Excellent work from our players, and many thanks to the uXg group. You guys are great.

My main focus is on guild players. I don't like to demand. I like to know that the person playing the game is having a good time in their off hours. It warms my heart when they respond in happiness, and help us grow. I am excited to see us getting close to hitting Guild Hall 17, and build our Wizard's Workshop. Woo hoo hit points!
  • Options
    craft#2263 craft Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Hi,
    I'm an older Swedish guy that needs a home in a Guild.
    I began playing this game about 3 weeks ago and rolled a female Great weapon fighter, is now at lvl 50. I'm not very talkative but i'm friendly. I have played Eq2 for 9 years, on ice for now , Gw2 for 4 years and still active there, EsO online on ice.

I'm interested in joining an Guild, i'm in game several days a week, so feel free to contact me.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Hello craft. I sent you an email in the game. I look forward to hearing from you. :)
  • Options
    hikaro676hikaro676 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Hi!

I was trying to resurrect our guild from launch after coming back to the game but sadly it has proven to be very difficult. Due to this I have decided to join an established guild so that I can help with stronghold progression.

I am a Tiefling Guardian Fighter, lvl 70 and currently sitting a little over 8k item level. I recently returned to the game after not playing since launch. I made this character fresh and have been diligently working on it ever since. Currently working through Elemental evil, Sharandar and Dread Ring.

I am interesting in joining and my friend I am playing with be be posting here soon too.

IGN: Hikaria@trunks676

Edit: I haven't heard from anyone here or ingame in a few days. Are you still recruiting?
    Post edited by hikaro676 on
  • Options
    Hello, yes we are. It's alright. I will be sending you an email tonight in game. I apologize for being away this weekend. It has been full of family fun and celebrating birthdays.
  • Options
    Order of Knights Radiant is recruiting again. We have a few spots open, which won't last long.

We are asking that new players be a minimum of IL 3,000
    Are asking that players are active, and log in at least once a week.

See you out there. B)
  • Options
    Today has been a wonderful day. We reached Guild Hall 17 today, and right after it was built, made our Wizard's Workshop to enjoy the new HP boon. Thank you, Radiants. It's good to know we can relax and have a good time, and still get the job done. You guys are awesome.
  • Options
    duskwoodduskwood Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Hey there! Just wondering if you folks had any room for another guild in your alliance? I've started a new guild with friends from FFXIV and have been poking about trying to find someone to take us under their wing. Sort of trying to branch our large FFXIV guild out into other games, so made a Neverwinter branch :D

Given your initial posting it sounds like we'd get along fairly well, as we're all adult mostly over 30 with children and families, looking for the same type of folks to group with.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hello and thank you. If you would, please go to our Alliance website. It looks like we may have an opening in the Alliance soon. If you would join the site, and enter your information that would be wonderful. We look forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    Congratulations Radiants! We are now Guild Hall 18, and the siege has been very good to us. Our Smelter's Yard has gone up 4 levels, and our Wizard's Workshop up to Level 4. It's fun to play the game, but even better with awesome players at your side. The Winter Festival starts soon. I look forward to seeing you at the Simril Gift opening parties.
  • Options
    Hello all, I hope you have been enjoying the Winter Festival. There is still a few days to get some gift giving in and watch the lanterns light up the sky. (or under the bridge as the case may be). We had a good Tiamat run tonight, with more fun to come. See you all out there.
  • Options
    vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Hello there,

Are you folks still recruiting? I'm a returning player coming back to the game after a 2 year break. I had previously played from release of Icewind Dale to Storm King's Thunder. I'm mostly a casual social gamer, and just enjoy doing stuff with folks. I just finished installing the game on my basic laptop (ordered a new regular computer, coming later this month) and am a bit overwhelmed by all the content out there from skirmishes to dungeons to new campaigns. I would love to find a group of people to be a part of my rediscovering journey of this world. I remember doing dragon runs with my old guild and enjoy stuff like that, social adventuring. I thought your recruitment post seemed nice and friendly and would like to join up if that's ok. If it's not, or you don't have room, thank you for your time, and have a wonderful time inside the game and out.

Much love,

IGN (I see other people doing this, does it stand for "in-game name or something?)
    "Wandering Ranger@vandignesca"
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.