test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems with Salvage

Why does this item now only salvage for ONE refinement point and NO astral diamonds
https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Manaseeker's_Raid_Robes

Comments

• Options
    flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    can't edit post - actually there's many items that say "salvageable" that can only be salvaged for refinement points now
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    yeah,, noticed that too,,, unfortunately, after i had bought it with seals to refine into AD,,, even took it a step furthur thinking that if i refurbed it,, it would actually be worth more refine points at least,,, nope,, still worth only 1 point,,, lesson learned i guess :(
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    i dont recomendt you salvage the skt relic gear, its uselless, salvage the rings u can buy
  • Options
    well before the new refinement it was worth a cppl K AD at least,, now it's pretty useless even as refinement points,,, maybe it's a bug? i mean, even green gear is worth 50 RP
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Looking into it!
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

i dont recomendt you salvage the skt relic gear, its uselless, salvage the rings u can buy

This right here. Do not buy that gear for salvage. It's value was far lower than other Chest/Arms/etc. The rings are what you should buy for salvage.
  • Options
    @nitocris83. Thnx for looking into this so quickly
  • Options
    > @ecrana#2080 said:
    > i dont recomendt you salvage the skt relic gear, its uselless, salvage the rings u can buy
    >
    > This right here. Do not buy that gear for salvage. It's value was far lower than other Chest/Arms/etc. The rings are what you should buy for salvage.

Even so... if not using it as salvage.. they should be worth much more than 1 refinement point
  • Options
    nemesis666#6862 nemesis666 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    > @arcanjo86 said:
    > i dont recomendt you salvage the skt relic gear, its uselless, salvage the rings u can buy

i dont buy them, sometimes they DROP, and 1 RP is a joke
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    @nemesis666, drops were? never seen it drop on t1, t2, fbi?msp?
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    FBI, MSP. People used to farm FBI just for this equipment.
  • Options
    aeragar47aeragar47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    Preview patch notes posted Nov 17:

Attempting to salvage some gear no longer incorrectly shows the Convert Refinement Points window.