test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can not add Green Gorgon mount to Stable

grroupergrrouper Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 578 Arc User
When i try to add the mount to my stable i get "[Error] You already have all of the items in this package.".... I do not have any gorgon mount in my stable collection and picked up a green just to add for that reason. Not sure if it is thinking it is another mount as i do have a pretty large collection or if there is some other issue at play .

Comments

• Options
    pablofrd17#9887 pablofrd17 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having the same trouble, I bought a green Gorgon at the auction, but i can't equip it, I get the same text ("[error] You already...").
    I have one empty slot in my stable, and never had a gorgon before.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    @pablofrd17#9887

You don't actually run out of stable space. If you have more than five mounts, they go into an Infinite Magical Pony Storage Facility and you can swap them out however you want.

Since you have so few mounts, please list the ones you do have so the devs have a smaller set of items to check which one is registering the green Gorgon as a duplicate. Checking four mounts is a much shorter process than checking all the mounts.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    pablofrd17#9887 pablofrd17 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    @beckylunatic

My mounts are:
    -Sabino Horse.
    -Waterdeep Horse.
    -Jubilee Parade Horse (green).
    -Shadow Wolf (green)
  • Options
    @terramak I hope this helps check into this error message.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for the callout. This has been raised internally, though I don't think we have a fix for it yet. We're still looking.

Edit: Added the info above to the internal tracking, so when someone looks into it, they'll get that extra context.
    Post edited by terramak on
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I pulled a green gorgon mount from a lockbox last night but can't send him to my stable!! When I try it tells me I've already aquired all the contents of this box!! I gave it to someone else to try and they couldn't equip it either! Neither of us had a Gorgon already.

This is from the current lockbox -> mounts subbox...
  • Options
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Thanks @beckylunatic

Odd I couldn't find that when I searched before making this post... Mod, please close this thread.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Merged the topics.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png