test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wonders of Gond Event

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2016 in News & Announcements
Gond, the Lord of All Smiths, has returned to Neverwinter to offer more encouragement in the ways of crafting and innovation – this time with a new creation of his own!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9877443-neverwinter:-wonders-of-gond-returns!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    blueprints aren't in the zen store
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dev Suggestion - Add the mini Apparatus of Gond as a perma social item to zen store. Charge $5 bucks. Make money. as a 1 time is ok but I like my little cockroach and want it permanently.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    stah01 wrote: »
    Dev Suggestion - Add the mini Apparatus of Gond as a perma social item to zen store. Charge $5 bucks. Make money. as a 1 time is ok but I like my little cockroach and want it permanently.

Omg so true!! perma gond toy please, I think we all remember our first disappointment when we discovered it had 1 charge!
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    Are we allowed to necro this thread? The news points here and Strumslinger updated the OP.

Do the Insignia of Gond from the Creations of Wonder pack bind on pickup?
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    two30 said:

Are we allowed to necro this thread? The news points here and Strumslinger updated the OP.

No worries, it was resurrected by Clerics of Gond, not risen as undead by vile Necromancers. It's aura is clearly that of the living.

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2016
    two30 said:

Do the Insignia of Gond from the Creations of Wonder pack bind on pickup?

Yeah, I figured I should use the old thread to see how things change.

I'll ask about bind status.
    Post edited by strumslinger on

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It is still true that the Toy Apparatus is adorable but super-disappointing that they're not a permanent quickslot item... like a Symbol of the Cults except... you know... actually fun, instead of rage-fuel.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    "high chance?", after 5 tries, my response is, "don't you believe it!" There's nothing "high" about that chance.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User

It is still true that the Toy Apparatus is adorable but super-disappointing that they're not a permanent quickslot item... like a Symbol of the Cults except... you know... actually fun, instead of rage-fuel.

I honestly hope they didn't do the same to the new respen items.
  • joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    stah01 said:

yes this perma mini gond worth a bit o change
  • joyousdecieverjoyousdeciever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    what insignia bonus's new Embellished gond mount able to give? and why they bta now ... i swear cant make any ad without grind for salvage or buy zen!!!! more and more bound HAMSTER and still cant cut down the spam in our chat channels smh
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The change to the event pack to make both it and the mounts bound to account is massive, and if it was intentional, this should have been clearly outlined in the event description.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

The change to the event pack to make both it and the mounts bound to account is massive, and if it was intentional, this should have been clearly outlined in the event description.

Cryptic seems to have a problem with being clear about bind states for event items : |
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    Lost my faith in Gond. After the years it took to finally assemble a doohikey, all I received for it was a green barbed insignia of skill. Really? *sigh* Guess I'm never going to get a purple mount. :(

Never going through that stress again, and I will be actively advising people not to do so either in the future.

Can your next expansion include a section where we go torture then kill Gond? And Imix? Having played the Elemental Evil board game, I truly hate Imix. :P
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    If you think that's bad...

I wasted all kinds of AD on doohickeys this weekend. I think I turned in 10 or so.

Not. One. Mount.

Whoever typed "high chance" in the description should be ashamed.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • sirnickalussirnickalus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Two packes opened....Zero mount.

High chance = No chance for me.
  • mazario1985mazario1985 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    4 packs no mount. Farmed all weekend to put together doohickies and what do I have to show for it? Jack.

I don't mind a low chance of getting something great or even just good from these things, but don't lie to me and tell me the odd are better than normal with a "high chance" and then have less than a 25% chance at it.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I opened 4 (traded in all my old doohickeys) and got 1 mount..

Whats the chance per pack? I would say around 25% per pack.

So "high" chance? I wouldnt say that per se.

I think "relevant" chance at one. They always seem to be ultra vague at times on thier tooltips.. "high" if its 25% is high.. when you compare it the chance at getting a mount pack out of a regular lockbox.. I guess.

and now.. I have no doohickeys =P

I never used them really.. just liked the floating thingy around toons heads.

• aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    Same here - 2 doohickeys, no mount. Couple of green insignia, that's it.
  • wolvegaar#9009 wolvegaar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    At the very least should have been able to keep the doohickey after turning it in. Flag it as non-turn in or something. Alot of work for nothing. Made three and got nothing but profession packs. SMH