What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Swords of Chult launch bugs

2»

Comments

• Options
    couze#3673 couze Member Posts: 20 Arc User

1. Initial attempt to switch character fails about 75% of the time. Time of day seems to be irrelevant.

2. Darks in utility slots are providing MUCH MORE movement than they should be. The other day, I had a CW with 1500 movement in one of my CT runs keeping up with my HR that had 5000+ movement, plus 4 stacks of Gladiator's Guile, not to mention the Swiftness buff from Trapper. There is no way they should have been anywhere near me at the end. Today I had 3 Frozen Hearts where I spent half of the dungeon catching up to players with less than half of my movement (and all I did was switch loadouts). I should have caught them within seconds, of course. The one thing they all had in common was that they all had darks in their utility slots. Please fix this so that all sources of movement function equally. I have earned my speed advantage, and I don't appreciate these glitch abusers negating it.

3. Throne of the Dwarven Gods does not always give the AD bonus. Please fix it if you want me to stop skipping it until I'm down to my last 3 characters.

4. The Spellplagued Caverns final boss has a tendency to just "wander off" shall we say. We had to wipe 3 times before the fight would complete the last time I actually did the dungeon instead of taking the penalty (admittedly, that's been a while).

5. You need to shave off about 5 minutes of needless meandering from Caverns of Karrundax so that it's not excessively longer than the other normal dungeons (as infrequently as it pops, rotating characters to avoid running it tends to work to my benefit).

Lol the issue you are experiencing is funny. Something you are ignoring is movement is not the only run speed modifier nor do all classes share the same base run speed value. Your L3 also sucks. See feat brisk teleport concerning run speed vs movement issue you are experiencing. Even with gladiators guile, your HR just moves slow as does a paladin. You can stack all the movement you want and my GF will smoke you with 2000 and steel grace.
    That CW with brisk transport or TR with dying breath will dust you because their L3 doesn't slow down forward progress.
    You can mount up in KoC and skip to walls.

Totdg is not the only broken RQ. It is random. I have run all Rqs and went without reward.

SPC boss is being overkilled due to mechanics... Slow down yourn burn for now.
  • Options

1. Initial attempt to switch character fails about 75% of the time. Time of day seems to be irrelevant.

2. Darks in utility slots are providing MUCH MORE movement than they should be. The other day, I had a CW with 1500 movement in one of my CT runs keeping up with my HR that had 5000+ movement, plus 4 stacks of Gladiator's Guile, not to mention the Swiftness buff from Trapper. There is no way they should have been anywhere near me at the end. Today I had 3 Frozen Hearts where I spent half of the dungeon catching up to players with less than half of my movement (and all I did was switch loadouts). I should have caught them within seconds, of course. The one thing they all had in common was that they all had darks in their utility slots. Please fix this so that all sources of movement function equally. I have earned my speed advantage, and I don't appreciate these glitch abusers negating it.

3. Throne of the Dwarven Gods does not always give the AD bonus. Please fix it if you want me to stop skipping it until I'm down to my last 3 characters.

4. The Spellplagued Caverns final boss has a tendency to just "wander off" shall we say. We had to wipe 3 times before the fight would complete the last time I actually did the dungeon instead of taking the penalty (admittedly, that's been a while).

5. You need to shave off about 5 minutes of needless meandering from Caverns of Karrundax so that it's not excessively longer than the other normal dungeons (as infrequently as it pops, rotating characters to avoid running it tends to work to my benefit).

1. Brisk transport explains CW movement. Party/ kill buffs explains frozen issue. Your HR L3 sucks. Fall behind a swift flash, ITF/dark revelry good luck catching up even with your 5k as a HR. HRs are just slow, period.
    2. That is not exclusive to TDG
    3. Stop trying to 1 shot a phase boss. Nostura will later make you suffer for harming the overseer :)
    4. KoC.Mount up drag enemies kill enemies near wall. At level dungeons are supposed to take 15-30 mins not 3-5.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Why are my posts getting deleted all over this forum after editing typo mistakes? This is getting very frustrating.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Why are my posts getting deleted all over this forum after editing typo mistakes? This is getting very frustrating.

They were getting caught by the spam filter. It should be resolved now!
  • Options
    dlordmagic#7054 dlordmagic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    1) Log in to a level 70+ Scourge Warlock
    2) Started repeateable quest "common cause" for icespire peak in protectors enclave
    3) completed "culling the cultists" in the siege battlefield doing the two public events quest there. Called it a night
    4) Next day I did step three again, except for calling it a night.
    5) Proceded to Icespire peak to complete quest "fix the wagons" and "merthoclax" and "Miner's problem".
    6) Returned to Hazram Stormhammer to redeem "fix their wagons" and "merthoclax".

Observed Result:
    Quest marker for common cause still leading to Hazram Stormhammer. Quest shows on screen a need to complete miners settlement. Quest does not show in journal, so unable to abandon. "Common cause" quest shows still active in protectors enclave. Map travel shows icespire peak with "common cause" as active quest.

Expected Result:
    A quest entitled "common cause" to show in journal so as to abandon
    A quest entitled "miners settlement" to show with Hazram Stormhammer

Not clear if this is an issue associated with swords of chult or not, but never had an issue prior that i was not able to abandon.

Last time I played prior was two months ago.
  • Options
    Astral Diamonds thru Prayers tend to be very little for me. I get most thru constant salvage and daily dungeons and Ambush.
  • Options
    lilkinzen#8063 lilkinzen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    House of Crocodile Advancement tree is bugged and will not allow it to be completed despite Shrines of Ubtao being completed and having 287 Forgotten Totems with which to advance. I do not know how to get a screen shot from my PS4 to this Forum. I have all boons unlocked and Monster Hunts unlocked.
  • Options
    sanhedrin#7721 sanhedrin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm trying to turn in the quest "As the Wheel Turns". I have the three required items but it doesn't register my Gemmed Elemental Shirt or Gemmsd Elemental Pants.