test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vote for Neverwinter to be on Razer's Paid to Play Games List

frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
edited September 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
Razer is running a vote to decide Paid to Play games for the month of October. Vote for Neverwinter here.

UPDATE: Oh well... Looks like it'll be impossible now :p NW is at 7th place *sigh*

Links: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10485833-razer:-get-paid-to-play-program
https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/paid-to-play-september-refresh-play-and-vote.26133/
FrozenFire
Post edited by frozenfirevr on

Comments

• Options
    blackwidow#2835 blackwidow Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thank you Frozenfirevr... here's hoping we have enough players paying attention to the forums to push the vote through :D
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

Thank you Frozenfirevr... here's hoping we have enough players paying attention to the forums to push the vote through :D

Yea... Still need over 400 to get to the top... And, people, use only one vote, don't vote for other games hehe
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    700 votes needed to get to the top guys... Vote only for NW...
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    manufracturemanufracture Member Posts: 92 Arc User

How do you vote? I went to the link and it looks like a forum not a voting system?
  • Options

How do you vote? I went to the link and it looks like a forum not a voting system?
    Which link did you open @manufracture? Should look like this:-

FrozenFire
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I've opened both links above and they don't look like that, they look like a forum with no vote option!
  • Options
    And they say September's games on that link!
  • Options
    Vote is in... I had to sign in and it popped up for October :)
  • Options
    revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    No, no and no !
    This is such a bad idea, most players i know use to pay when they started playing for the VIP bonuses and such, now they don't anymore, unless a 50% off kicks in at the zen market... Now, they turn their astral diamonds into ZEN, or they just run dungeons and instances that allow them to make their daylie incomes... Like it is ament to work and how it makes sense...
    Don't force players to pay when they can not afford to or don't necessarly want to.
    What do you think most of us chose this game for ?? Because it is free, and needs to stay that way...
    If you make this game pay to play, you will witness a huge percentage of your playerbase leaving...
    Don't forget there are still a lot of players whom do not pay and manage to enjoy the game by accessing pretty much any content if they have friends and/or active guilds...
    Instead of coming up with ideas that might ruin the game for good, you should find other solutions to improve the game as it is...

• Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited September 2017

No, no and no !
    This is such a bad idea, most players i know use to pay when they started playing for the VIP bonuses and such, now they don't anymore, unless a 50% off kicks in at the zen market... Now, they turn their astral diamonds into ZEN, or they just run dungeons and instances that allow them to make their daylie incomes... Like it is ament to work and how it makes sense...
    Don't force players to pay when they can not afford to or don't necessarly want to.
    What do you think most of us chose this game for ?? Because it is free, and needs to stay that way...
    If you make this game pay to play, you will witness a huge percentage of your playerbase leaving...
    Don't forget there are still a lot of players whom do not pay and manage to enjoy the game by accessing pretty much any content if they have friends and/or active guilds...
    Instead of coming up with ideas that might ruin the game for good, you should find other solutions to improve the game as it is...

You obviously didn't even bother to read the thread. Don't just read the subject line and assume you know what it is.
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User

No, no and no !

You don't get it.
    Razer has a program called "Paid-to-play" when you earn zSilver while playing the games promoted, a currency that you can then use in the Razer store to buy mouse/keyboard for example.
    They removed Neverwinter from the program after some time (i used it and really enjoyed getting paid to play), and this contest has the possibility to bring the game back in the program.
  • Options

No, no and no !

lol what? People are so excited these days :p
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    I dont want to pay to play nw. Vote is no
  • Options
    edited September 2017

I dont want to pay to play nw. Vote is no

Please read further than the subject before posting. At least pretend.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Next time you make a thread, maybe also put Razer in the subject line to head off at least some users getting their knickers in a bunch thinking you're suggesting NW should be pay-to-play, not PAID-to-play.

As in, in Razer's NW, Razer pays you!
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    Then the poster needs to be very specific, because most people may not know what you mean, like me.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Then the poster needs to be very specific, because most people may not know what you mean, like me.

Don't blame the OP because you didn't bother to read the post. Yes, the title should be changed, but you should at least read the post before replying, especially with a "vote". This is how Trump gets elected ;)
  • Options
    Gee... I didn't think people would fin... Oh well... Changed now...
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    its hard to figure out how to vote on their webpage, looks like you are signed in when your not, after you get logged in its easy to vote.
  • Options
    blackwidow#2835 blackwidow Member Posts: 15 Arc User

its hard to figure out how to vote on their webpage, looks like you are signed in when your not, after you get logged in its easy to vote.

yeah they have a session timer that doesn't bother actually logging you out hehe, easy to find if you're still on an old session though, click rewards up top, and it'll moan that you need to log out n back in again :)