test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone Like this Idea: Lifetime VIP Offer

supershtickeysupershtickey Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
I had a thought..... STO offers a lifetime VIP and its good in all but I like Neverwinter a bit more so I am trying to maybe pass an Idea onto the peeps incharge of content offers such as VIP. If there was a lifetime vip offered at LVL 1 with options to add the missing 11 lvls or earn them, Purchase them thru gameplay gathering AD and selling to the AD/Zen market...would this idea appeal to many players. Allready Arc and Perfect world got the Bag held HIGH over Turbine with all content being playable on F2P VS. F2P for 10% of the content and earning enuf ingame currency to buy 25% more and then having to spend 495 bucks total to purchase the rest of the content (Turbine System)

Anyone Like this Idea: Lifetime VIP Offer 13 votes

Should a Lifetime VIP Offer be available for Neverwinter As is with STO?
92% 12 votes
Would You be willing to buy said VIP at lvl 1 with options to buy the extra 11 levels either together or incrementally?
7% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    You forgot the "no" opinion.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

The poll options are two different questions. Neither one is a "yes" either.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    May be this is poll to choose which question should be used for a poll. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User

I agree with the way they change everything from one moment to the next it will be just like every other lifetime thing you sign up for. Its only good for the lifetime they decide and the fine print will probably read "subject to change without notice"

• Options

um when doing a poll there is no "no" option sorry otherwise it would have been put there
  • Options
    throsbi said:

I agree with the way they change everything from one moment to the next it will be just like every other lifetime thing you sign up for. Its only good for the lifetime they decide and the fine print will probably read "subject to change without notice"

when ya think of lifetime with software normally means life of the game and it still being hosted but yes i see your point, Also some things I thought of recently was even if it was offered what all bennies would be included and how long would it take if they offered any amount of zen per month or ad per month to be able to get other nice items.
  • Options

I had a thought..... STO offers a lifetime VIP and its good in all but I like Neverwinter a bit more so I am trying to maybe pass an Idea onto the peeps incharge of content offers such as VIP. If there was a lifetime vip offered at LVL 1 with options to add the missing 11 lvls or earn them, Purchase them thru gameplay gathering AD and selling to the AD/Zen market...would this idea appeal to many players. Allready Arc and Perfect world got the Bag held HIGH over Turbine with all content being playable on F2P VS. F2P for 10% of the content and earning enuf ingame currency to buy 25% more and then having to spend 495 bucks total to purchase the rest of the content (Turbine System)

sorry yall there was no option to add no to a question nor is there a way to individualize a question for answers thats something Vannila the host of this forum needs to fix.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2016

sorry yall there was no option to add no to a question nor is there a way to individualize a question for answers thats something Vannila the host of this forum needs to fix.
    You misunderstand the poll settings. The text body of the post is where the question is asked or the topic displayed. The field choices are the desired answers that users may choose to vote for.

For the topic and apparent poll choices you tried to convey, you could have made the poll choices something like this:
    • Add a Lifetime VIP Offer that starts at Rank 1 with options to buy the remaining 11 Ranks.
    • Add a Lifetime VIP Offer that starts at Rank 12.
    • Add both.
    • Do not add a Lifetime VIP Offer at all.
    • Something else (post your suggestion).
    • I abstain.

I'm going to close this up as the poll is inherently broken. Please feel free to remake it.

This discussion has been closed.