test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Now Available: Great Weapon Fighter Pack

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
The Great Weapon Fighter Booster Pack is now available in the Zen Market for adventurers who have a thirst for battle!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10002433-now-available:-great-weapon-fighter-booster-pack

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    Is everything in this pack working as intended can anyone comments that has purchased it ?
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    "The War Boar’s Active Bonus increases damage against Marked targets by 3%."
    just 3% on epic version? now worth as active bonus.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    the items are all BoP, so the cloak and weapons and helm are bound to character
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    scathias said:

the items are all BoP, so the cloak and weapons and helm are bound to character

That's normal. All characters on the account can claim it (careful not to ruin your BoE stuff you want to keep BoE).

Are the cloak and helm universal, or class-restricted? If the latter, it needs a bug report.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    who the hell designed this, most things about it dont work for a GWF. A defender which means defense/regen stats so for a dps class we already lost power/crit/armpen stats that striker/leader types have and i do not want a companion that steals aggro from me or anyone that rely upon it (OP,GF) on top of that a defense slot we're a dps class and want every bit of power we can get. On another note will the helmet transmute work on dragonborns? as im sick of only having 2 options one of which is ugly as sin
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    I really like the sword and although I'm not tempted I know a few good GWF's that I speak to on a regular basis that they really like it :)(
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    The mark from the War Boar's Rampage is an 8% damage buff, but unlike a GF or GWF's mark, it does not grant Combat Advantage. The mark lasts about 6 seconds as stated in its tooltip. However, the War Boar only Rampages about every 13 to 15 seconds, despite Rampage's cooldown being 10 seconds (according to the tooltip). So the mark's typical uptime is between 40% and 46%.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    kill3rinstinct7kill3rinstinct7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    When's this pack coming to Xbox? want that sword!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The equipment in these packs is primarily cosmetic.

I agree that calling them "class booster" packs is somewhat misleading considering the class-specific equipment doesn't provide much in the way of a boost at all.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia