test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled maintenance 2/16 at 7AM PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Update 11:25AM PT: Maintenance is complete!

Update 10:31AM PT: Tentative 30 minutes more!

Update 10:09AM PT: Sorry for not updating this thread. We're almost done!

Xbox One will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 2/16 at 7AM PT for approximately two hours. It will just be a server reset.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Will it fix the lag and inability to login?
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • Options
    nightshift56#8963 nightshift56 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    The message on the login screen now shows the maintenance has been extended 1 hour to 10 a.m. PST.
  • Options
    houseofmonaehouseofmonae Member Posts: 4 New User
    Who knew "just be a server reset" would be so difficult.
  • Options
    mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Hope this fixes the insane amount of lag, frame rate drops, and rubberbanding this game has been having lately. But you're probably not permitted to comment on that.
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • Options
    googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    "We've discovered an issue with #NWXbox and need to extend maintenance an additional hour. We apologize for any inconveniences."
  • Options
    ragingpheonix00ragingpheonix00 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    We discovered that we did not know what we are doing and as a company we did not see the unforseen rebutal of our past mistakes. Though you are spending your free time enjoying this digital world with us we can not give you back the free time you have wasted waiting for us to come back online. We hope you can see past our lack of detail as we are forgetting how to keep our players with us.
  • Options
    3 hours in and still down? Why does this always happen on my off/short days at work.
  • Options
    l5rshugenjal5rshugenja Member Posts: 23 Arc User

We discovered that we did not know what we are doing and as a company we did not see the unforseen rebutal of our past mistakes. Though you are spending your free time enjoying this digital world with us we can not give you back the free time you have wasted waiting for us to come back online. We hope you can see past our lack of detail as we are forgetting how to keep our players with us.

Wish the forums had a 'like' button! lol
  • Options
    thestreetguythestreetguy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Any news?
  • Options
    anwi82anwi82 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Still waiting.......
  • Options
    jahck37jahck37 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Pushed to 11
  • Options
    Thank you for wasting my entire morning before work. I quit this game a year ago for the crappy servers and crappy maintenance, good to know you have tons of new content but still have crappy servers and crappy maintenance. Wont be giving this stupid game a third chance.
  • Options
    thestreetguythestreetguy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Is it pushed to 11pm?!
  • Options
    kryoxz#7380 kryoxz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    The lack of communication with the players is embarrassing. I can't think of any other game that has the insane amount of issues and poor player relations that this has.
  • Options
    ajhoob#4108 ajhoob Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yo 4 hours is crazy. You keep adding on 30min what kind of nonsense is that stringing people along...just say 4 hours in the beginning it's like this every week
  • Options
    And stop trying to blame the problems on xbox when it is in fact your game. NONE of my other online games have any recurring issues like this from simple server resets.
  • Options
    anwi82anwi82 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Almost 6 hours now
  • Options
    imstoreyimstorey Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    everyone should quit buying zen for the next 24 hours in protest lol
  • Options
    null
    Naked Minsc
  • Options
    We just hit the 4 hour mark dum dum dummm
  • Options
    They just added another 30 min
  • Options
    ANOTHER HALF HOUR?!

Are all of your employees still in high school? This is nothing more than gross incompetence.
  • Options
    volournvolourn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    How are peopple gonna have time to do the regular dailies let alone extra stuff? L0L I cna't even do all dailies in every zone b/c not enough time in a normal day let alone things I'd like to do. Damn.
  • Options
    mouth047mouth047 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    volourn said:

How are peopple gonna have time to do the regular dailies let alone extra stuff? L0L I cna't even do all dailies in every zone b/c not enough time in a normal day let alone things I'd like to do. Damn.

7pm - 11pm for me. I get 1 hour to do my daily stuff after work on Tuesdays :s

This discussion has been closed.