test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The coolest class in Neverwinter? [aesthetics]

arcofortep12arcofortep12 Member Posts: 2,265 Arc User
edited February 2016 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Which is the coolest class? Which one do you like the most?
Let's focus on aesthetics, mechanics will be reserved for a future post.

I'll favor the Hunter Ranger, it's simply too cool in Ranged Stance, also when shooting. :)
Sunrise_Knights.jpg

- All I say it's just my opinion. Peace. -
- Sunrise Knights are always recruiting active good-hearted players ;) 'Let the Sun shine!' -

The coolest class in Neverwinter? [aesthetics] 69 votes

Control Wizard
14%
zebularhfleetericgrahammrsspireamalfoirthefabricantryfghbvacridbird74xeguevaracatastrophy#1872 10 votes
Devoted Cleric
10%
hyakusekaibeckylunaticduurkyouka5bitt3rnightmar3foxxy#4211jamescameronwin 7 votes
Great Weapon Fighter
11%
santralafaxdefiantone99messahlajase2coolfatgunstrill34bloodygeorgekotanbl 8 votes
Guardian Fighter
11%
juleadreamkemi1984frozenfirevrkuppelknechtneirgaraurlord283decronitetheslotharmy#3268 8 votes
Oathbound Paladin
1%
someonedies 1 vote
Hunter Ranger
18%
issssshoarcofortep12skuggros1wardenpowersdfncecaunsidhhustin1lhaindesduryntenawelenaaramis75quazakaharet#6375bart#9651 13 votes
Scourge Warlock
17%
kacezetandarkisnandiiimstrssihrrottersgomok72toadoflickingredfireeemidnightflaresteapotsmcgeenickdylanehliislam#3539 12 votes
Trickster Rogue
14%
micky1p00rayrdanmagenubbietatasiahammbo1969gu3stodragoness10radfrogagutsymrderpherpin#5732 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    Scourge Warlock
    Wish it was an option to vote for 2 classes, I would have picked Control Wizard and Scourge Warlock.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • Options
    teapotsmcgeeteapotsmcgee Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Scourge Warlock
    The footwork is impeccable when a SW is in combat stance :D
    Asked for my old account,sent my information, no response from support
    Thanks Cryptic
  • Options
    juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    Guardian Fighter
    Not much says "just TRY to kill me" quite like a GF... unless it is an OP. Call that a double vote
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Control Wizard
    Wizard is the only class with any ice related abilities, it has to be the coolest class.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Devoted Cleric
    Aesthetics to my thinking is a combination of animations and gear appearance, and I struggle with finding gear that I *really* like on every class without exception. Animations can be tricky. Most classes have something that looks weird. The TR lurch breaks my heart, still.

I voted DC because of the relative ease I've had keeping mine as a regal "ice princess". And the holy rollerskate dodge feels cool.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Trickster Rogue

Aesthetics to my thinking is a combination of animations and gear appearance, and I struggle with finding gear that I *really* like on every class without exception. Animations can be tricky. Most classes have something that looks weird. The TR lurch breaks my heart, still.

I voted DC because of the relative ease I've had keeping mine as a regal "ice princess". And the holy rollerskate dodge feels cool.

TR are the nicer visually at least but probably you have right, overall dc is the best
  • Options
    midnightflaresmidnightflares Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Scourge Warlock
    Clearly not biased or anything...
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    Trickster Rogue
    Rogue - outside the "normal", and adaptive in every situation. Describes the wardrobe.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Guardian Fighter
    I only play GF and I only want to play GF.... so... GF
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Great Weapon Fighter
    Human, halfling, half-elf GWFs look great. GF is a favorite as well. TRs come across as late 70's dance kings. I tend to doubt medieval fighters actually did a "tuck and roll" in full armor....
  • Options
    dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hunter Ranger
    Hunter Ranger because it is hybrid of rifleman, commando and engineer xD
    Post edited by dfnce on
    EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)

• Options
    duryntedurynte Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Hunter Ranger
    If there wasn't the toe tip walk, I'd vote wizard. So it's hunter, for the armor and for maraudar's with that funny sound, fox around, root, and maraudar's out. And for what I enjoy the most, adventuring and scouting, hunter is just it. As for rogues, if there wasn't the idle animation, they'd made a close rival to the hunter.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Devoted Cleric

I tend to doubt medieval fighters actually did a "tuck and roll" in full armor....

There is a reason I always seek out armors that look as though they'd permit a wide range of movement.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Devoted Cleric
    Wizard is the only class with any ice related abilities, it has to be the coolest class.

Your logic is infallible sir. xD​​
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• Options
    messahlamessahla Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Great Weapon Fighter
    I voted GWF reason?

Nothing says "Hey im gonna bash your brains in, with my giant hammer" more then a dragonborn gwf wielding a maul, whos hell bent on smashing your armor flat....even if your still inside it O.o
    Kirk eyes a young female romulan put on her EV suit then her head dissapears.

Kirk : My god bones...her head is gone :eek:

Mccoy : DAMNIT JIM!! im a doctor not a game developer