test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NPC Idol! Round 4 (Wilfred vs. Pwent)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Makos had the performance of his life and won by a landslide against Baerick Hammerstone.

I'll update the bracket image later as I intend to do three rounds this weekend.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

NPC Idol! Round 4 (Wilfred vs. Pwent) 90 votes

Wilfred
61%
valwrynkacezetsockmunkeyblazious11zebularkatamaster81899roller300sorce#8115santralafaxniteingalerevjimjonesurabaskdefiantone99hyakusekaiessentibeckylunaticpercemerarcofortep12hastati96putzboy78 55 votes
Pwent
38%
chtarbouilleluccameissssshokreatyvetvcityambisinisterrkolatmastermute209rogerdtatetwo30tousseausweatapodimaswetnjuicydarkstarcrashvjarlobsiddiavilmarelmk2justawillyaward9 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Wilfred
    Its gota be Wilfred. Even zombie Wilfred is more entertaining then a vampire dwarf with a speech impediment and horrible fashion sense.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Pwent
    Vampire Battlerager FTW!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Pwent sounds like he's huffing helium while someone is stepping on his balls.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Wilfred
    Wilfred showed me how to use the campfire, and was the first NPC I talked to ingame. Gotta be him...
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    Wilfred
    While Pwent is one of my favorite characters from the books. The NWO implementation of him was terrible. So for an NPC bracket, I would have to tip my hat to Wilfred
  • Options
    jarecord03jarecord03 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    yall are all wrong, it's Milosh the Impartial. ;)
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • Options
    myleafsmyleafs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    Wilfred
    Farewell My Brother in Arms. I hope You finally found the peace you were hoping for, too bad it was at the the tip of my sword. There was truly nothing else I could do to help you my friend. R.I.P
  • Options
    hyakusekaihyakusekai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Wilfred

• Options
    blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    Wilfred
    Well, Wilfred tried to singlehandedly fight Valindra. Maybe he wasn't the most clever NPC of all-time, but at least he was brave. I would be probably still wandering around the beach, if it wasn't for Wilfred
    And Pwent has a horrible voice actor.
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • Options
    ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    Pwent
    Pwent is ugly... but Wilfred is not exactly handsome either. I liked him a bit as undead, but it always irritated me that the game wanted me to care about some random guy I knew about as long as it takes to run from one end of a bridge to another. And then they act as if he was the only private killed by Val or her minions, or in some other way special.
  • Options
    deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    Wilfred
    I remember mod 3 when I saw Wilfred again in Dread Ring. I was like, no way! I gotta battle my boy from the tutorial?!
    I got no complaints about Pwent, but Wilfred was there at day 1.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Wilfred
    Alas, poor Wilfred, even though I had him pegged for a redshirt from the first moment we met.

But being genre savvy enough to know who's going to get killed before you finish the tutorial shouldn't make you uncaring.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
This discussion has been closed.