Install Arc
Options

New Maintenance?

2»

Comments

• Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited October 2015

It's actually both in one go. It just wouldn't fit in the EBS if we added it in. It's already cut off as it is.

Again, sorry for not starting a maintenance topic. Completely my fault and I will own up to it.

Thanks Andy, It was enough time for me to watch Labyrinth with the kids for the first time :)
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    Where did the free death Slaad come from?, saw nothing at all about it, can we still claim it?, where was info posted?
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Maintenance is complete!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    complete but still can't get past the controller tracker HAMSTER
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    ^^
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    complete but still can't get past the controller tracker - sigh
  • Options
    mersenneprimemersenneprime Member Posts: 49 Arc User

Where did the free death Slaad come from?, saw nothing at all about it, can we still claim it?, where was info posted?

The free Death Slaad was a mistake.

One I hope they correct, but I will merely be disappointed if they do not correct it.

The Account Wide Death Slaad Companion was a fix for the mistake made with the promotion back in June. Only the people who qualified for it back in June should have had the Death Slaad available to them from the promo vendor.

In the game, I'm @Knickknacks.
  • Options
    Attempting to connect to controller tracker..

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    predador94predador94 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same problem here, stuck on launcher
  • Options
    kgatorgkgatorg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    worked for me going through EU proxy. Was having the same stuck on launcher issue.
  • Options
    How can I try that? Lol idk how :P

• Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Same, old bug reappears. *slowly claps his hands*

Its only in cryptic!

Edit: EU proxy works.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    bghostbghost Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    have you tried open and closing the launcher. that's how i got it to work. but i'm on arc so...
  • Options
    kgatorgkgatorg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    options on the first screen
  • Options
    snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    so what happened to the free change appearance token we were supposed to get today?
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    100 positive things and few negative totally invalidate those positive things. not to understand of this community ! force devs know are giving your best!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

Maintenance is complete!

Closing this up as Maintenance is complete. If anyone is having connection issues, please see one of the two Stickies in the Technical Support forum or make one of your own there-in. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.