What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Bug List

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2023
    1. Male Hands > Claws > Skin Reptile > Serpent Bandaged Strains is missing a color channel for claws themselves.
    2. Coyote/Cobra chest's are missing from Mechanical and Partial categories.
    Post edited by shiningdarkness#0716 on
    "In a horror story, there are only victims and monsters, and the trick is not to end up as either." A.Wake
  • Options
    azlesongeurazlesongeur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    Feet (Left): Tesla and Feet (Right): Cyberpunk materials cannot be changed. Both materials are stuck on "Metal", and the cloth, leather, matte and shiny drop-down options cannot be activated when selected as they automatically revert back to "Metal".
    4es21fl8txqh.png

On the other hand, if you select Feet (Right): Cyberpunk and Feet (Left): Steampunk the materials for both pieces can be changed.
    oyamevpagrph.png
    Post edited by azlesongeur on
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 188 Arc User
    The "Mustache" Mouth Accessory, only available on the male head, is missing any and all material options, only offering one choice of pattern between "Vandyke" and "Solid Color" neither of which have even basic material options. Seen here:

hhfwLTK.png
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    The Star Drift Aura (Black) from the Patriot event is the colorable version of the aura instead of black.

Update: I see this has been fixed. Thank you Devs!
    Post edited by spookyspectre on
  • Options
    krysherkrysher Posts: 3 Arc User
    All Costume pieces from Forces of Nature lockbox come with Plastic material even though that option isn't listed on the unlock items.

The leg accessories Water 1, Water 2, Fire 1 and Fire 2 from Forces of Nature lockbox do not show up in costume piece listing for female characters, but are selectable in unlocked costume parts.

Same leg accessories do not share material selection box and material has to be selected independently for left and right for female characters.

Water chest layer piece only has Plastic, Brushed Metal, Cloth, Leather and Metal material options for female characters
  • Options
    doggepopedoggepope Posts: 32 Arc User
    Male
    Head Type → Tights & Skin → Top Accessories → [Costume Piece] Scarlet Scarab 2
    Head Type → Mechanical & Full Helmets → Top Accessories → [Costume Piece] Scarlet Scarab 2
    Head Type → Beasts & Monsters → Top Accessories → [Costume Piece] Scarlet Scarab 2
    Head Type → Partial → Top Accessories → [Costume Piece] Scarlet Scarab 2
    Supposed to be available, but inaccessible from the dropdown or toybox.
    11/2/23
    paj14sonp8aq.png
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited November 2023
    15go5j4cl1s1.png
    Something happened to the midnight jester head after last bloodmoon patch. It used to be a smooth, featureless head (when you opted out of the detail) Now it's like I have a perma-duckface. And the chin is jutting out oddly too.
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    l9daxpsz47bx.png

Actually, I think male face geometry got messed up somehow.
  • Options
    omega2764omega2764 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Seems a new bug for the winter event.
    The starry costumes for me were reset to default on the character that was using them when enter the customizer.
    And in the event shop they now show as not having been purchased?
    Can still select them in the customizer. But when opening a character it defaults back to default tights appearance.
  • Options
    triroke#1089 triroke Posts: 17 Arc User
    i cvant unlock the demon chest layer piece, its have a blue mask in the icon but it says i already have the piece unlocked but the mask icon dont change and i can't find anywhere in the creator
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
    omega2764 wrote: »
    Seems a new bug for the winter event.
    The starry costumes for me were reset to default on the character that was using them when enter the customizer.
    And in the event shop they now show as not having been purchased?
    Can still select them in the customizer. But when opening a character it defaults back to default tights appearance.

They will show as unpurchased as they are a different unlock item from the original pack, and unlock a variant of the costume not featured in the original pack.

Odd that it's resetting upon opening the tailor, though.
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 188 Arc User
    I haven't actually checked the male Shisa head, but the female Shisa head (I encountered this when working on a costume for the dev CC for today next week) appears to be offset to it's right (or to your left if looking at it head-on,) most easily noticeable around the facial region and top of the head but from what I can see affecting the entire head.

K09ttWK.png

Pictured here, using several basic costume pieces that line up directly with the middle of "normal" heads, colored red for easy contrast.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    Raptor 3 head is missing teeth, even though it has Mouth channel present, but it does nothing...image.png?ex=65cbc8cd&is=65b953cd&hm=dd2573f5474b26e6223c4f719cd5385cdc5982595bbcceb41a881b62c973c4b1&
    "In a horror story, there are only victims and monsters, and the trick is not to end up as either." A.Wake
  • Options
    monsterdaddymonsterdaddy Posts: 774 Arc User
    When choosing the texture of the just the left or right hand, it always changes both hands to the same texture. So you can have metal in left hand and leather in right hand, etc.
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 11
    Android Torso is showing up in Tights and skins and not robot

Nevermind. Android is a complete robot. Your misnaming confused me. Cyborg torso is the proper term for half machine and half flesh part.
    Post edited by areee on