test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trade window bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited April 2011 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Whenever I bring up a trade window with another player, if they are offering money for whatever I'm selling, the EC amount is cut off. 200,000 looks like 000. This happens while playing a Federation character, I haven't tried it with KDF.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Does anyone else experience this?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    *Everyone* has a problem viewing credit amounts above 4 digits in the trade window. It's one of those visual bugs that, unless you are unaware of the amount being traded, are regarded as relatively unimportant.

I'm more concerned with the ship's power level indicator being unable to display 3 digits properly. If I didn't know anybetter, and saw that the one was outside the black box, I'd swear my weapons power was at 25, *not* 125.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Unable to display 3 digits in the power level indicator properly? Is this a new bug that showed up or only happening to you? I set my weapons to 100 on a regular basis and it's never displayed as 00. It's like 119 counting consoles and stuff. Still diaplayed as 1xx/100.

Was fine when I played on Monday.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Bron wrote:
    Unable to display 3 digits in the power level indicator properly? Is this a new bug that showed up or only happening to you? I set my weapons to 100 on a regular basis and it's never displayed as 00. It's like 119 counting consoles and stuff. Still diaplayed as 1xx/100.

Was fine when I played on Monday.

What I said was that it displays, but anything over 2 digits blends goes out of the black box backround and into the blue-gray field. It makes it hard to see. No, that's not just me; thatt's Cryptic not scaling the font properly to the UI.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Seriously I don't recall it ever happening to me. At least not as you describe. Mind posting a screen please if it's not too much trouble? With what you describe circled.