test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So where is all this stuff I just bought from the C-store?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I just bought a bunch of slots and costumes, but right clicking on my character or visiting a tailor doesn't seem to be bringing them up. I've tried googling the answer, but I'm not finding the answer I need. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I just bought a bunch of slots and costumes, but right clicking on my character or visiting a tailor doesn't seem to be bringing them up. I've tried googling the answer, but I'm not finding the answer I need. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Have you tried claiming the item for the C-store after buying ?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    How many slots did you buy, what costumes? Did you check in the C-Store UI to see if any of that stuff is listed a Purchased or flagged for Claim Item? Did you purchase them when you were on Holodeck (main) or Tribble (test) server? Did you check them on the same server? Holodeck typically keeps track of that sort of thing better than Tribble does, from past experience.

Did you file a bug or billing ticket about the problem, if so do you know the ticket numbers? If you do file a ticket, which I'd suggest, make sure to put in as much specific information as you can.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I bought some extra costume slots, the TOS costume package, the wraparound tunic package, and casual/formal wear stuff. I've looked for this claim button in the c-store, but I sure don't see it.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    If an item is flagged for 'Claim Item', it should be shown on the item itself. It may also be listed in the Special Unlocks section of the UI. Look for them in any event, they should register as Purchased if the transaction went through.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    They do show up as purchased, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find them anywhere to use. i guess that's the thing: How do I equip them or whatever?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I never had to claim the costumes I bought, they just showed up at the tailor after I bought them. Make sure you go through every category of clothing, and scroll down to see every option.

Also, you know how to access the clothing screen at the tailor right? Click next at the bottom right-hand corner of the window a few times.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    So I'm seeing *some* of the formal wear, but not all of it. At least I think not all of it. It's only giving me about one or two options and the pack seemed to indicate there would be more.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    There should be a jacket with options for shirt/tie combinations and slacks for a man. There should be a top with options for straps/jewelry, a skirt and shoes for a female. So you should be seeing 2-3 things with a couple of sub-options that pop up when those are selected.