test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Access to C-store items I never bought

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited December 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I created a new character today and while I was customizing the appearance of one of my Bridge Crew officers that is received early on in the game, I noticed that I had access to Seven-of-Nine, T'Pol, counselor Troi, and TOS Mirror universe items that I never bought.

Were these items made free? If not, has anybody else experienced such glitches? Similarly, when I go intto the C-store, it tells me that I've bought the Enterprise value pack, which I have not, and I don't have access to those items (and I shouldn't). I have however purchased the NX replica and Mirror (ENT) costumes. Is it telling me that I bought the value pack to let me know that I already own several items from that pack?

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Did you try actually purchasing the outfits at the tailor? From what I've seen it's a bug in the tailor menu, but it still checks permissions when you go to purchase the changes, so it will error out on you if you didn't purchase them from the c-store first.

Honestly I hope they don't fix it, it lets me see whether a costume is worth buying or not.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, I think you're right. I tried putting a costume piece from an unbought costume set, and when I returned to the tailor my bridge officer was wearing the original uniform as though I made no change to it.

Thanks for the reply.