test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

xp bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited December 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
before seaon 3 ive bneenb able to get 1 xp off of every kill. now i get 1 xp off of 1 memeber of a mob. devs please take a look at this.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    more info, this is onbly on ground missions. space isnt affected.

btw ive posted this issue sat. and not 1 dev or csr has replied to this. this is why im not goinbg to report any more bugs inb this game or others. i understand your busy but not to reply to this type of issue is wrong. thank you im going to go back into the shadows. sence my reportinbg this bnug is nonissue for this or any other companby.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Pretty sure it has always been this way if you fought mobs low even to you.

How much xp a mob is worth is based on its level and type and then modified based on your level. If you fight things sufficiently low level, you can wind up with 0 xp, typically on mobs that are only worth 1 xp to begin with, like ensign ground mobs.

Just fight something closer to your level if you want xp.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Axterix wrote:
    Pretty sure it has always been this way if you fought mobs low even to you.

How much xp a mob is worth is based on its level and type and then modified based on your level. If you fight things sufficiently low level, you can wind up with 0 xp, typically on mobs that are only worth 1 xp to begin with, like ensign ground mobs.

Just fight something closer to your level if you want xp.

thats the thing i am fighting even con mobs. pre seasonb 3 i got 1 xp for every kill now i get 1 xp per every mob group. im not going up agenst anything lower then -1's. but ty for trying
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Personally I hope the change is intentional and now is working as intended. Leveling speed in the game is still too fast - even with that change.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Armsman wrote: »
    Personally I hope the change is intentional and now is working as intended. Leveling speed in the game is still too fast - even with that change.

its nbot working as intended. why because 2 days ago when i last plalyed i watched my bo's anbd myself as we killed klingons. out of 10 ground mobs of 5. i had 4 groups give me 3 xp. 2 groups gave me 2 xp, 1 mob gave me 4 xp, and the rest gave me only 1 xp for all 5. so the xp gainb is broken.
    also if the xp gain was nerfed it should have been in the season 3 update it was not.