Install Arc
Options

Hey check it out, it's "junk ware"

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Metallurgist, I think you have misunderstood the nature of Ten Forward... We are not cliquey, we just don't care for "serious" threads... take a look at a few other threads around here, I am pretty sure you will find more references to pancakes and rainbows than you will serious trek-related discussion..

What you have to say might very well be interesting, but if you can't handle the playful banter and random silliness... that's not our fault...

lilravegirl, I think you have misunderstood the nature of Ten Forward... It's not just for silly threads, but also for things that don't directly pertain to Star Trek Online... I think another Star Trek MMO coming out falls quite well under that category...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    castogere wrote: »
    Good answer......good answer........HEY you wanna go throw stuff off a bridge?

Yeah, that sounds like fun, lets go do it!
    Ten Forward is pretty cliqueish.

Are you serious? Ahha... ahha... hahahahahahaha *cough* NO FREAKING WAY! *cough*
    I am pretty sure you will find more references to pancakes and rainbows than you will serious trek-related discussion..

Let's not forget Robotic Unicorns... hehe
    lilravegirl, I think you have misunderstood the nature of Ten Forward... It's not just for silly threads, but also for things that don't directly pertain to Star Trek Online... I think another Star Trek MMO coming out falls quite well under that category...

Let's analyze the above red text for a moment shall we? Oh TRIBBLE that! Metal, don't you understand the fact that you pretty much said the same thing as she did? 10F is also about being silly and pretty much throwing caution to the wind, kinda why this thread was hijacked in the first place. If you wish to try to post serious information that's up for debate, you're barking up the wrong tree. We won't have that kind of thing here. I suppose you could always look at 10F like a modern day version of Wonderland's Tea Party. And since that's the case, I'm clearly Alice, well, a neon version of her anyhow ;)

Okay people, time to populate Wonderland with your own version of something... GO!

Oh yeah, Metal... we're all a little crazy around here... hehe
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Let's look;

"Ten Forward
    Introduce yourself, share fan art, fan fiction, role play, and make friends here! Romulan Ale is still prohibited."

Were you introducing yourself? nope, fan fiction? nope. Making friends? no, came across more like stroking an old vendetta. Fan art? life is art but the game isn't your art soooooo nope. Role play? no. So, while our threads are "silly" hell I admit and am proud of their silliness, they are for making friends and fall well into the realm of 10Forward. Your post announces an upcoming star trek game on another company's game site. That has gotten threads vanished. If we didn't derail the topic this thread would have been page 4 or deleted already.

And yes, I don't trust anybody's links I don't know fairly well. That is just Internets 101
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    OOooh I like Canadians... I have this buddy in BC...

I live in BC and us BC people are win, minus a few people *points at gov'ment*
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Opaserv wrote: »
    I'm clearly Alice, well, a neon version of her anyhow ;)

Okay people, time to populate Wonderland with your own version of something... GO!

Well I do love a good hat, so I'm either the mad hatter or a cat.