test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Changing Uniforms... Bug?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've experienced a rather large issue with my uniforms. I have three in the list at the tailor, my standard, off duty and fleet uniforms. However, while away from the tailor I am unable to change uniform through the drop menu after rightclicking the character portrait. It simply states 'You are wearing your only uniform.' Which is incorrect as I have three to choose from at the tailor. I've had this issue for a while, hoping that patches would fix it... This is extremely inconvenient, as every time I wish to participate in a fleet event, I have to go out of my way to find a tailor to change into my fleet uniform. Any assistance in this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Radavik wrote: »
    I've experienced a rather large issue with my uniforms. I have three in the list at the tailor, my standard, off duty and fleet uniforms. However, while away from the tailor I am unable to change uniform through the drop menu after rightclicking the character portrait. It simply states 'You are wearing your only uniform.' Which is incorrect as I have three to choose from at the tailor. I've had this issue for a while, hoping that patches would fix it... This is extremely inconvenient, as every time I wish to participate in a fleet event, I have to go out of my way to find a tailor to change into my fleet uniform. Any assistance in this issue would be greatly appreciated.

did you post a bug ticket in game right after this happens? If so post the bug ticket id. It helps a lot ^^
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I did indeed. The reply I got had nothing to do with the problem, simply saying 'we are aware, but we have people working on 'all' bugs etc (It was a generic reply). Didn't offer any suggestions on where else I could follow up the problem either. Was a bit disappointed to tell the truth.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hmm, I have not encountered this problem (I only use my fleet and off-duty uniforms when actually playing/hanging out with other fleet members) but I will check it out in-game tonight.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Cheers, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Just wondering if anyone has made any progress with this issue. Nothing seems to be fixing it at the moment.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Just to inform you, I'm having this problem too. I haven't changed my costume for some time so I don't know how long it's been a problem but I just wanted to try on my s****y new diplomat's clothes and I'm getting the same issue.

*pouts*
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one with the problem, though I have an update. Another character of mine is able to change uniform away from the tailor, but not my main character, so it must be something to do with the character itself.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I have the same issue and like you I got the generic answer, I responded in less than kind words as my friend who plays doesn't have the same issue.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    +1 on the issue.

However mine seems to be tied to the Formal wear pack. Allow me to explain.

Previously my Uniforms for a RA where One normal, and a Formal. It wouldn't let me use any of the others. When ever I tried to rename them or after modfying htem I'd hit save. Both times I'd get the "this uniform slot is not unlocked" message.

So I had Off duty and My inital uniform.

Then I brought the formal wear pack, and now I get the "you're wearing your only uniform" message.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'm having the same problem as well, and I did get the formal wear pack.