test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Get to the Loresingers

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So one of my chars has the quest "Destiny" where you have to talk to the loresingers before you go meet up with Kahless. Unfortunately that character can't get out into the courtyard. When I go to the door where he is supposed to exit I don't get the choice to leave and the door is not flashing. This is only happening with my one char though, because I logged on with my alt and he could exit just fine. Is there anything I can do to get this fixed because I would really like to finish this quest. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I just did that mission last night, and beamed right into the courtyard from the ship. I did not have to beam down to Cro'Nos.

It might be that if you exit Cro'Nos system, it will offer you the oportunity to beam to the Yard, under continue Mission option.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    thanks for the reply solar_searcher, still no luck though. i tried dropping the mission and restarting it from multiple points to see if that would fix it, but that didn't help either :/
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I have the same problem and started another thread before I saw this one.

Are you an alien or Klingon- I'm curious as to what might be causing the problem.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    my character is an orion. my liberated borg klingon character has access to the area no problem, and my orion had access until now, as i was able to do the quest where i had to find the romulan in the fields