test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bugs with undine terradome

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
i may have cancaled my account this friday but i thought i would tell the devs how undine terradome is still screwed up.

1 now when feds you find are protecting engenieers, in the begining now the groups of undine recruits dont drop dead after 10 seconds or whatever it was before season2, so now it is imposable to pass.

2 there is a bug after the first time my group failed to protect the engenieers, when all the feds respawned the ones who wernt walking respawned 3 times in the same place! so now 3 times as many undine flood the halway when you have to protect the engenieers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yup these problems have already been braught up in this poste here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=175033

Not that I am going to even think of cancelling my account. The game is still fun. But Terradome was and is one of the funner STF's.

Can we get a fix for this please or at least a response saying we are aware of this and are doing something about it.

Please pat my head and rub my belly. I am getting a just a little erk'd that you respond to little things such as titles but no response to actual game play bugs.

Thank you.