Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    We need marines! Aurora Marine Operations Command, also known as AMOC is a special division of Aurora Fleet for those that wish to excel in neutralizing the enemy as efficiently as possible. Marines never fail. If they die trying to accomplish their goal, then they have succeeded in their primary objective, which is to hold or destroy the enemy at all costs.

Think you can be the best of the best?
    Do you like to vaporize Romulans?
    Disintigrate Klingons?
    Incinerate some Borg maybe?

Then see your local recruiter at
    www.aurorafleet.com
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Looking for a great fleet? Look no further than Aurora Fleet!

We are one of the oldest and most well known fleets in STO. We make STO a better experience! Come see for yourself!

Beam up at www.aurorafleet.com

And of you think you have what it takes, try joining our Marines. ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    AURORA MARINE OPERATIONS COMMAND

Why are Starfleet Marines considered among the galaxy's premier warriors? Why? What puts the Marine Corps above the rest? Other military services have rigorous training and weapons of equal or greater lethality. So, why do Starfleet Marines stand head and shoulders above the crowd?

The truth lies in the individual Marine. He (or she) did not join the Marines. Roughly 40,000 try each year. Those who survive the crucible of Marine boot camp have been sculpted in mind and body. They have become Marines.

Once he has earned the title and entered the Brotherhood of Marines, a new warrior must draw upon the legacy of his Corps. Therein lies his strength. In return, the strength of the Corps lies in the individual Marine. The character of these warriors is defined by the three constant Corps Values: honor, courage, and commitment.

Honor: Honor requires each Marine to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct. Honor is many things; honor requires many things. A Marine must never lie, never cheat, never steal, but that is not enough. Much more is required. Each Marine must cling to an uncompromising code of personal integrity, accountable for his actions and holding others accountable for theirs. And, above all, honor mandates that a Marine never sully the reputation of his Corps.

Courage: Simply stated, courage is honor in action -- and more. Courage is moral strength, the will to heed the inner voice of conscience, the will to do what is right regardless of the conduct of others. It is mental discipline, an adherence to a higher standard. Courage means willingness to take a stand for what is right in spite of adverse consequences. This courage, throughout the history of the Corps, has sustained Marines during the chaos, perils, and hardships of combat. And each day, it enables each Marine to look in the mirror -- and smile.

Commitment: Total dedication to Corps and Federation. Gung-ho Marine teamwork. All for one, one for all. By whatever name or cliche, commitment is a combination of (1) selfless determination and (2) a relentless dedication to excellence. Marines never give up, never give in, never willingly accept second best. Excellence is always the goal. And, when their active duty days are over, Marines remain reserve Marines, retired Marines, or Marine veterans. There is no such thing as an ex-Marine or former-Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Commitment never dies.

The three Corps Values: honor, courage, commitment. They make up the bedrock of the character of each individual Marine. They are the foundation of his Corps. These three values, handed down from generation to generation, have made the Marines the Warrior Elite. The Starfleet Marine Corps: the most respected and revered fighting force in the Federation.

Do you think you have what it takes?
    Can you seperate yourself from the crowd?

Prove it: go to www.aurorafleet.com and enlist today.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hi Marines!

Thought I'd stop by and give you a boot to the first page ^^
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    We need marines!

Aurora Marine Operations Command, also known as AMOC is a special division of Aurora Fleet for those that excel in neutralizing the enemy as efficiently as possible. Marines never fail. If they die trying to accomplish their goal, then they have succeeded in their primary objective, which is to hold or destroy the enemy at all costs.

Think you can be the best of the best? If so, report to www.aurorafleet.com now! Dismissed!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    We want YOU, yes, YOU, for Aurora Marine Operations Command.

Have you ever felt like you were destined for more, have you ever felt complacent with what you do, or have you ever just wanted to be part of group which truly is a brotherhood? Then join Aurora Marine Operations Command.

Aurora Marine Operations Command (or AMOC for short) is the Marine branch of Aurora Fleet. In efforts to increase our numbers, better our reputation, and to spread the word about us, we have created our own thread outside of our normal Fleet thread here in the STO forums. Don't get me wrong, we are full fledged members of Aurora Fleet and are will do everything to make it succeed, but we are also Marines.

The job of AMOC is to be Aurora Fleet's main fighting force on the ground why the others cover us from space. We are the ones in the trenches, getting down and dirty, sweating and bleeding for the Federation. WE ARE MARINES!

If you feel like you are up to the challenge of being on of the Federation's finest, proudest, and bravest, I urge you to enlist today in AMOC.

See your local recruiter
    www.aurorafleet.com
    We'd promise you sleep deprivation...
    Mental Torment....
    And muscles so sore you'll puke...

But we don't like to sugar coat things...

Aurora Fleet Marines.

Can you handle it? Enlist Today.

www.aurorafleet.com
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Pre-game bump for me. ^^

Go Marines!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Good Morning Marines... er,.. I mean.. Get your butts out of bed you lazy maggots!! What are you going to do, just lay there and wait for the enemy to kill themselves? MOVE IT!!

(I've been studying the Marineese language. I think Im getting better. ;) )
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    You better hope they don't start killing themselves or the only targets we will have left is you. Knowing Marineese isn't going to help you either if you don't get rid of that Fleetian accent.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Did someone get up on the wrong side of the alcove again? :D

Or, perhaps those borg implants are causing more irritation? I'll have Dr. T'Lin administer a nice topical analgesic cream. ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Stromgold wrote: »

Or, perhaps those borg implants are causing more irritation? I'll have Dr. T'Lin administer a nice topical analgesic cream. ;)

Hmm. Yes I think I might have something that can help. There's a Klingon treatment that I've heard of. It involves approximately 9.14 meters of rope, 3.7 liters of traggle nectar and one very well trained targ.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    *comes back later*

Well, I wasn't able to acquire the targ but I did bring with me this Pakled female.

Don't worry. I'm sure her hands are warm.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Stromgold wrote: »

Well if the blasted engineers at starfleet hadn't installed the alcove backwards I wouldn't wake up on the wrong side. If you are interested in finding out how Borg implants feel I believe something could be arranged

And Doc, I was unaware there were Pakled females, I thought that was a myth
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Disz wrote:
    Well if the blasted engineers at starfleet hadn't installed the alcove backwards I wouldn't wake up on the wrong side. If you are interested in finding out how Borg implants feel I believe something could be arranged

And Doc, I was unaware there were Pakled females, I thought that was a myth

Oh yes, there are females and they are every bit as handsome as the males.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Okami wrote:
    Oh yes, there are females and they are every bit as handsome as the males.

which is probably what led to me believing there weren't any to begin with.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ^ I don't blame you :)

Good morning, Aurora!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    We need marines!

Aurora Marine Operations Command, also known as AMOC is a special division of Aurora Fleet for those that excel in neutralizing the enemy as efficiently as possible. Marines never fail. If they die trying to accomplish their goal, then they have succeeded in their primary objective, which is to hold or destroy the enemy at all costs.

Think you can be the best of the best? If so, report to www.aurorafleet.com now! Dismissed!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Here's forty shillings on the drum
    For those who'll volunteer to come
    to 'list and fight the foe today
    over the hills and far away
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    AURORA MARINE OPERATIONS COMMAND

Why are Starfleet Marines considered among the galaxy's premier warriors? Why? What puts the Marine Corps above the rest? Other military services have rigorous training and weapons of equal or greater lethality. So, why do Starfleet Marines stand head and shoulders above the crowd?

The truth lies in the individual Marine. He (or she) did not join the Marines. Roughly 40,000 try each year. Those who survive the crucible of Marine boot camp have been sculpted in mind and body. They have become Marines.

Once he has earned the title and entered the Brotherhood of Marines, a new warrior must draw upon the legacy of his Corps. Therein lies his strength. In return, the strength of the Corps lies in the individual Marine. The character of these warriors is defined by the three constant Corps Values: honor, courage, and commitment.

Honor: Honor requires each Marine to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct. Honor is many things; honor requires many things. A Marine must never lie, never cheat, never steal, but that is not enough. Much more is required. Each Marine must cling to an uncompromising code of personal integrity, accountable for his actions and holding others accountable for theirs. And, above all, honor mandates that a Marine never sully the reputation of his Corps.

Courage: Simply stated, courage is honor in action -- and more. Courage is moral strength, the will to heed the inner voice of conscience, the will to do what is right regardless of the conduct of others. It is mental discipline, an adherence to a higher standard. Courage means willingness to take a stand for what is right in spite of adverse consequences. This courage, throughout the history of the Corps, has sustained Marines during the chaos, perils, and hardships of combat. And each day, it enables each Marine to look in the mirror -- and smile.

Commitment: Total dedication to Corps and Federation. Gung-ho Marine teamwork. All for one, one for all. By whatever name or cliche, commitment is a combination of (1) selfless determination and (2) a relentless dedication to excellence. Marines never give up, never give in, never willingly accept second best. Excellence is always the goal. And, when their active duty days are over, Marines remain reserve Marines, retired Marines, or Marine veterans. There is no such thing as an ex-Marine or former-Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Commitment never dies.

The three Corps Values: honor, courage, commitment. They make up the bedrock of the character of each individual Marine. They are the foundation of his Corps. These three values, handed down from generation to generation, have made the Marines the Warrior Elite. The Starfleet Marine Corps: the most respected and revered fighting force in the Federation.

Do you think you have what it takes?
    Can you seperate yourself from the crowd?

Prove it: go to www.aurorafleet.com and enlist today.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Drops of a basket of cookies and plasma grenade bouquet along with Allied Fleet Bump :D
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    We need marines!