test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BUGGY BRIDGES!! New bridges bought in C-Store have annoying glitches.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry to have to resort to the old "DON'T RELEASE IT IF IT IS STILL BROKE!" card, but for heaven's sake! Did you even look at these bridges before offering to SELL them to me in the C-Store?

Federation Bridge Pack: Intrepid Variants

All three bridges have major glitches in terms of BO placement. Bridge Officers are standing on top of their chairs at the front of the ship. Other bridge officers are simply floating in air along the sides.

There's NPC officers at stations, but not all my BOs are visible. Considering that we can now BUY extra bridge officers, I think they should get priority over RANDOM crewmembers.

I also found that these same errors are on the Prometheus bridge pack, characters are hovering over their chairs. The Delta and Explorer bridge packs also have this problem.

I just spent a ton of credits, and also some real lise cash to swap through these bridges. I find this type of error to be really ridiculous. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE (or even an hour) AND MAKE SURE OFFICERS ARE NOT FLOATING IN AIR OR STANDING ON CHAIRS ON ANY BRIDGE.

I am really getting exasperated at this point. I made the mistake of trying to recruit a friend to this game by showing off ship interiors. As I walked around my bridge of floating officers, my friend, a heavy gamer and big Star Trek fan, snickered and laughed. He asked if this was an old game. :(

sigh. Please fix this stuff.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry, I'm so sorry to have to resort to the old "DON'T RELEASE IT IF IT IS STILL BROKE!" card, but for heaven's sake! Did you even look at these bridges before offering to SELL them to me in the C-Store?

Federation Bridge Pack: Intrepid Variants

All three bridges have major glitches in terms of BO placement. Bridge Officers are standing on top of their chairs at the front of the ship. Other bridge officers are simply floating in air along the sides.

There's NPC officers at stations, but not all my BOs are visible. Considering that we can now BUY extra bridge officers, I think they should get priority over RANDOM crewmembers.

I also found that these same errors are on the Prometheus bridge pack, characters are hovering over their chairs. The Delta and Explorer bridge packs also have this problem.

I just spent a ton of credits, and also some real lise cash to swap through these bridges. I find this type of error to be really ridiculous. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE (or even an hour) AND MAKE SURE OFFICERS ARE NOT FLOATING IN AIR OR STANDING ON CHAIRS ON ANY BRIDGE.

I am really getting exasperated at this point. I made the mistake of trying to recruit a friend to this game by showing off ship interiors. As I walked around my bridge of floating officers, my friend, a heavy gamer and big Star Trek fan, snickered and laughed. He asked if this was an old game. :(

sigh. Please fix this stuff.

I agree, these things destroys the feeling of the game and makes it impossible to recruit friends.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Still has not been fixed. :mad:
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    When I went on the "prototype" bridge I noticed that 1 of my BOFFs is hovering on her chair.

And in my "peace" bridge I have 2 BOFFS standing on theirs.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    bump!!! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Dont forget the missing glass see through dome on the galaxy bridge, the poorly copied and pasted textures on back left, centre and right and on the tactical console all use the same texture, even if the texture does not fit the surface area, its still put in with half of it missing.

For a c-store item, i expected better quality.