test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best Bug Ever - Plz Don't Fix

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
One of my Fed characters is bugged since Season 2.0 went live. Every time he warps into B-Tran system to do the Dailies, there is a message to complete a mission in my bottom right corner of my screen. That's a random different mission every time.

When I take that option, it zones me into a mission, which can be anything. Aid the Planet missions and Scan Space anomalies I actually have to do. Any other mission just auto completes. Today it was scanning some anomalies on a planet. When I beamed down to a planet, I was zoned into another instance where I had to defend enemies in space. All I had to do was flying within the bubble and I got the kills, without even ever seeing an enemy ship.

This is repeatable, after logging out and back in the mission resets. Without logging the message is still there, but it zones me into an empty instance.

I do not know what I did, or how it happened, but it's very convenient to complete the Daily B-Tran mission in less than 5 minutes.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Shhhh.... don't tell them. This bug actually makes something completable as opposed to not.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    LOL, even if you did tell them its broken a million times...
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    This will probably be fixed before actual game breaking bugs like uncompleteable STF's (of which there are only 4 and 2 are broken, and which happen to be the best out of the 4) and B'Tran's (which was supposed to be fixed as of the latest patch but isn't) or they might decide to add more fluff to the cstore before they fix the bugs (which will probably happen since they seem to be more into grabbing our cash than doing anything to fix the game).
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Top_Smoker wrote: »
    This will probably be fixed before actual game breaking bugs like uncompleteable STF's (of which there are only 4 and 2 are broken, and which happen to be the best out of the 4) and B'Tran's (which was supposed to be fixed as of the latest patch but isn't) or they might decide to add more fluff to the cstore before they fix the bugs (which will probably happen since they seem to be more into grabbing our cash than doing anything to fix the game).

Rule 101 of mmos -
    There is more than 1 team doing things. So those doing c-store stuff can't fix system bugs and system bugs can't do c-store stuff etc.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ogital wrote: »
    I do not know what I did, or how it happened, but it's very convenient to complete the Daily B-Tran mission in less than 5 minutes.

I'd be happy to buy that bug for 200 C-Store points.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    this bug is annoying. esp when you are trying to do it with a friend. you cant get into same instance also.