test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We need a hot fix ASAP

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Cant believe why cryptic haven't made a hot fix on the pvp it have been a week now and nothing "nada" in any form or way.

Cryptic should either make the hot fix or halve the price for the new stuff.
it is now more expensive that predicted, "am NOT" complaining about the cost IF things were working as intended.

How hard can it bee to copy the old pvp codes paste it to the new one and change the reward to the emblems.

I don't want to se more things I want things to get fixed then new stuff, what good is it with new stuff if all of the old one gets bugged and damaged.

So cryptic if you care as you say then prove it by making the hot fix and a hot fix is something that get 1 priority and gets fixed fast.

And I have also noticed how the gms here are a no show on this things can I perhaps get a GM response to this, what is going on do they know of this problem "or the other problems" that have stacked up like my power batteries in my inventory.

i think this is a brilliant game if they fix some of the things. :D
sorry if my English isn't perfect am not English.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Solarie wrote:
    Cant believe why cryptic haven't made a hot fix on the pvp it have been a week now and nothing "nada" in any form or way.

Cryptic should either make the hot fix or halve the price for the new stuff.
    it is now more expensive that predicted, "am NOT" complaining about the cost IF things were working as intended.

How hard can it bee to copy the old pvp codes paste it to the new one and change the reward to the emblems.

I don't want to se more things I want things to get fixed then new stuff, what good is it with new stuff if all of the old one gets bugged and damaged.

So cryptic if you care as you say then prove it by making the hot fix and a hot fix is something that get 1 priority and gets fixed fast.

And I have also noticed how the gms here are a no show on this things can I perhaps get a GM response to this, what is going on do they know of this problem "or the other problems" that have stacked up like my power batteries in my inventory.

i think this is a brilliant game if they fix some of the things. :D
    sorry if my English isn't perfect am not English.

They have been doing hot fixes attempting to fix pvp. It's obvious considering they've stated that multiple times allover the forums and every release note we've had has had updates to pvp queues.