test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Possible bug with aid planet given wrong item lvl + other question

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I do not know if these are a but or not so i did not create a bug report them yet. I wanted to ask here before reporting it.

In the Rolor Nebula i did a few aid the planet mission and each item i got where at Admiral level yet i am not even there. My level right now is Captain lvl 9 and the mission is ranked for Captain lvl 2. My difficulty level is set at Elite.

---

I also saw something else that look like a bug on those exploration mission on difficulty set to elite. On some ground mission that i had to drop because the mob was ripping me a new %@% each time the lvl reported did not match. The npc where reported at the same lvl i was but when i dropped the mission the log for that mission was not a the same level. If i take the last one i dropped, the npc was supposed to be at Captain lvl 9 since i was at that lvl but the log was showing the mission at Captain lvl 5. I do not mean by that the log for the whole explore 3 systems. I mean just the sub log if you want for that mission in that system when you look in your episode list. It also happened on other exploration mission where the ground mob lvl did not match the mission lvl in the log.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Were you in a team with someone that you had squad levelled to?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ementalo wrote: »
    Were you in a team with someone that you had squad levelled to?

sorry forgot to say i was alone for the aid planet mission and on the ground, only my BO.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So nobody else received MkX item (also marked for Admiral) for reward after doing some aid planet mission with a toon still at Captain lvl...

I wish i got more and blue one... i could sell them for good money :D