test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

System Lambda 460 Relief Effort BUGGED

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I am unable to complete the System Lambda 460 Relief Effort.

I had 5 Provisions in my inventory when I got the mission. I gave 5 provisions at the time.
The Episode info says Provisoins delivered (5/10)

However, I have found no way to finish this quest. I approach the planet, ram it in fact, and I get no dialogue for finishing the quest. I went back to SOL and deposited the 5 provisions in my bank, came back to the system and still unable to finish the quest.

Please fix.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I´m having the exact same problem
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm also stuck in the same mission. After the initial dialogue nothing else happens and I have absolutely no idea what to do.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Did you go buy 5 more from SOL? You need 10 in total, it doesn't matter if you're carrying them or their in their bank, but you haven't actually delivered anything until you have ALL of them, and you then go back to the Planet. It confused me for a while to in OB.

Had 5 medical supplies for one planet, "delivered" them the initial instance. I didn't complete the mission until I had bought 5 more (or found) and then went back into the Cluster Block where the planet was and then I could continue the "relief effort".

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I have just started STOL and this mission had me scratching my head in wonder at the stupidness of it. A) You can buy them from Sol Starbase for 100 Energy Creds B) You can replicate them on your ship for 100 Energy Creds............ Ummm What?!? Its more expensive to make them........ and apparently you can pick them up, well i picked up about 40ish Alien Artifacts etc and not 1 Provision........ and they want 10????????? ADVICE : Abort this stupid mission. Seriously Cryptic if this is your idea of interesting missions I will be cancelling my subscription.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Did you go buy 5 more from SOL? You need 10 in total, it doesn't matter if you're carrying them or their in their bank, but you haven't actually delivered anything until you have ALL of them, and you then go back to the Planet. It confused me for a while to in OB.

Had 5 medical supplies for one planet, "delivered" them the initial instance. I didn't complete the mission until I had bought 5 more (or found) and then went back into the Cluster Block where the planet was and then I could continue the "relief effort".

Hope that helps.

This exactly^

The mission text should say "On hand: 5/10", because the 5 "delivered" are still on board your ship, or in your bank.
    You must buy 5 more and have 10 / 10 "on hand" before returning to the system and delivering them.