test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Producers finally got it....so why hasnt Cryptic?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
This is a deleted scene from the Nemesis Movie. And Im sure alot of you have seen it. Just figured Id throw it up here. Because its always been a discussion point between me and friends as to why they never added this. But I guess the Producers and writers were paying attention and finally decided to give a tip of a hat to the fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b8jsrDl89M&feature=related
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is a deleted scene from the Nemesis Movie. And Im sure alot of you have seen it. Just figured Id throw it up here. Because its always been a discussion point between me and friends as to why they never added this. But I guess the Producers and writers were paying attention and finally decided to give a tip of a hat to the fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b8jsrDl89M&feature=related
    What's your point?

I don't mean this antagonistically - I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to say about the game.

Could you elaborate?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    What's your point?

I don't mean this antagonistically - I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to say about the game.

Could you elaborate?

I wasnt saying anything about the game really. Which shows the only reason people come into these discussions is because someone puts Cryptic in the title and eludes to there being a problem.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I wasnt saying anything about the game really. Which shows the only reason people come into these discussions is because someone puts Cryptic in the title and eludes to there being a problem.

I still have no idea what you're trying to say. :o

If this isn't a statement or discussion about the game - how does it fit on the game discussion board and not 10 forward?
  • Options
    edited July 2010

If this isn't a statement or discussion about the game - how does it fit on the game discussion board and not 10 forward?

i agree, is it that hard for some people to not troll?
  • Options
    edited July 2010

So, basically your thread title had nothing to do with the thread?
    Way to fail.
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Actually this is the STO Discussion Boards, not the STO Video Game Discussion Boards. Granted alot of it is supposed to be about the game. Its still A discussion board. And from what Ive seen. Most of the stuff here in this forums seem to go way off base of anything to do directly with the game and more so with criticism of the developers.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Actually this is the STO Discussion Boards, not the STO Video Game Discussion Boards. Granted alot of it is supposed to be about the game. Its still A discussion board. And from what Ive seen. Most of the stuff here in this forums seem to go way off base of anything to do directly with the game and more so with criticism of the developers.

uh huh.... Whats STO? I thought it was a game, hence the discussion board is about the game STO.
  • Options
    edited July 2010

In all honesty.. if you were to make your op in another part of the forum.. say.. ten forward.. then you wouldnt have gotten guff about it. The thread name is confusing... cause it dosent have anything to do with the game. Just a deleted scene.
  • Options
    edited July 2010

What does the acronym STO stand for?

Anyways, I watched your video link. It would seem that you either want the game to include Captain Riker's ship the Titan (which it does) ... chairs that latch onto your captain when you take damage (which there's no way to tell if they exist yet) ... or you're trying to make an oblique reference to the "where no one has gone before" quip, which seems like you could have just posted your link in one of a dozen different threads already discussing the exploration system of missions in this game.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    You silly people have been posting wrong all along. This is the STO discussion board, meaning Star Trek Online. If you want to post stuff about the game you need to go to the STOVG or Star Trek Online Video Game discussion board, which can be found at this link http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128 .

I can't believe how many people couldn't find that. What a slow group this is.

:D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'm confused by saying that the producers of nemesis "got it," especially when the proof is a deleted scene that really isn't very good. So what exactly did the producers of NEM get by not including this scene, and how is that even remotely related to STO and Cryptic?

It's like saying that the producers of Ent got it, and Cryptic needs to learn from them. HUH?
  • Options
    edited July 2010

So you're saying they put cryptic in the title and avoid there being a problem? :confused::D

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Allude_vs_Elude