test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dual Beam Bank goes offline.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited June 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It doesn't just go offline. It shuts off until I restart my game.

I don't think this is related to Beam Overload because when my front beam shuts off, the back beam still works. This happens almost every other game and it's annoying. The only solid way I've found to fix it is restarting my game, but I also believe once or twice it's fixed itself after about 15 minutes.

I wish I could help you re-create it but it doesn't seem to be caused by any specific action of mine. I'll try and pay closer attention and update...

I've talked to several people who have this problem - anyone else here have it?

Sorry if you're already addressing the issue. Keep up the good work Cryptic.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    BobTheYak wrote:
    It doesn't just go offline. It shuts off until I restart my game.

I don't think this is related to Beam Overload because when my front beam shuts off, the back beam still works. This happens almost every other game and it's annoying. The only solid way I've found to fix it is restarting my game, but I also believe once or twice it's fixed itself after about 15 minutes.

I wish I could help you re-create it but it doesn't seem to be caused by any specific action of mine. I'll try and pay closer attention and update...

I've talked to several people who have this problem - anyone else here have it?

Sorry if you're already addressing the issue. Keep up the good work Cryptic.

I think it's related,you see I never had this problem before I put beam overload,and that's on two ships.
    Sometimes just the beam that overloaded goes offline,sometimes aft goes too off or after a while.I tried getting out of battle and re-equiping the weapon and leaving the system,then come back but didn't work.Only logging out and back in works.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I have this to now. really bad issue :mad: i mean com on cryptic ?