test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Only one PvP daily ?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited June 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
For the past week or so NONE of my characters on the fed side have been offered any pvp missions except reclaim the Neutral Zone. So is this the only PvP daily or am I just being unlucky and keep getting the same thing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, it's a known bug. The "Into the Fray" mission just seems to only happen randomly for some players, including myself. I had 4 days in a row last week it didn't pop up, then one day where it worked before it disappeared again.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ok, this is more serious than I thought. Looks like Lt Commander Icheb is supposed to offer THREE daily PVP missions: "Into the Fray", "Reclaim the Neutral Zone", and "Pacify Enemy Heroes." I've been getting "Reclaim" every day, but now today Icheb is only offering me "Pacify".......
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Lt Commander Icheb must be a Udine Infiltrator; he is trying to sabotage the war with the Klingons but simply not handing out the orders.

How dastardly and devilishly sly. I like him.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I like everyone else have only been offered "Reclaim the Neutral Zone" for 5 days now ...

Then today Icheb decides that it would be nice to offer me, "Pacify Enemy Hero's". I was ecstatic!!!! I can get 10 Honor points today instead of 5! Woohoo!

I magine to my dismay, that 2/3 times i completed "Reclaim the Neutral Zone", then start the third, and when I pop out with it completed, hail Icheb, and he seems to have gotten Amnesia!!!!!!

He said I only had "Pacify Enemy Hero's" and I should seek the EMH for my dementia in believing that I had already completed "Reclaim the Neutral Zone" but it was nowhere in my journal, nor did Icheb offer it.

Heck, he even said the last 5 days of "Reclaim the Neutral Zone" N E V E R happend, and I wasn't to inquire with Starfleet about it.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I put in yet another Bug Report on Icheb to Cryptic... um Star Fleet Command last night. Hopefully they can investigate this guy. He's supposed to be a "Liberated" Borg, but now I'm not so sure...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Corsair_75 wrote:
    Yeah, it's a known bug. The "Into the Fray" mission just seems to only happen randomly for some players, including myself. I had 4 days in a row last week it didn't pop up, then one day where it worked before it disappeared again.

Maybe it is suppoesed to pop up randomly...

AFAIK its not their Intention to make 3 PvP Dailys available each day, that would mean 15 Marks of honor...

c' mon
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    You only get 2 at a time, not 3. But they are supposed to rotate. (Not sure if one is always a War Zone one, but it seems that way.)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ok, if we're supposed to get 2 of the 3 per day, a lot of us are only getting 1 per day. All last week I only got "Reclaim" with "Enter the Fray" popping up only once.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    so I really don't understand. This has been going on since launch, yet it still isn't right.

If it's not supposed to be "daily" let us know. Give us freakin timers like every other "daily" that is out there. Timers show up when you complete the mission, yet mysteriously don't give the mission when the timer is supposed to be up for replay. What gives and what are we supposed to expect? :confused: