test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

launcher stuck

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited June 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
anyone else stuck on the connecting portion of the launcher? I was logged in and playing this morning than took a break and when I come back to launch STO, the launcher sticks on connecting, and stays there...doesn't time out of anything... I've already dl the 6/15 patch.....help anyone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ok after a frustrating hour it is now working again......forget this post
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I had the same issue just now. I restarted the launcher and it seems to be working.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I also have this issue. When I restarted the Launcher, now it's trying to update the launcher and is on attempt 5 as of this post.

I was not able to download the patch, as it was stuck on Connecting before I restarted the Launcher.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Having the same issue I've restarted the launcher a bunch of times and have let it attempt connections up to 8 times, but it is still not able to launch.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    mookiee88 wrote: »
    Having the same issue I've restarted the launcher a bunch of times and have let it attempt connections up to 8 times, but it is still not able to launch.

Ok after about 4 restarts launcher was able to connect and I'm downloading the patch.
    So far it seems the best way to fix this is to keep trying to restart the launcher fully.