test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When do I receive referral award for "upgraded" ?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I've recently referred someone to the game, who has now gone and bought it (yay!).... he's showing as "upgraded" my account window but I'm not showing any signs in-game of any referral rewards coming my way for this first stage (eg holographic tribble, warp-to power, courier title, etc) When should I receive this stuff? It DID automatically add us to each others friends lists but that's it so far.... :/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Have you checked the special unlocks in the c-store already? I assume they'll add it there so you can claim it for you char.

Other then that no idea though, I didn't even get that far, so congrats. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Nishka wrote:
    Have you checked the special unlocks in the c-store already? I assume they'll add it there so you can claim it for you char.

Other then that no idea though, I didn't even get that far, so congrats. :)

^^^ This ^^^

:cool:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Aha! They were in the special unlocks :) Thanks!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    So does that mean that the Galaxy-X is out now? I thought all this stuff came out in 1.2.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    to get either the Holographic bridge officer (1 referral), or the Galaxy-X (5+ referrals), you need to wait 30 days from their activation date. once they are finally "Billed" for the subscription you get your prize. Which means Holo-bridge officers will start appearing next weekend, and the Galaxy-X will probably make it appearance no sooner than late june... I am gettng mine before June 30.

I bet the bridge officer is in, and the Ship will probably be in 1.2 (june release, actual date unknown)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    910burns wrote: »
    to get either the Holographic bridge officer (1 referral), or the Galaxy-X (5+ referrals), you need to wait 30 days from their activation date. once they are finally "Billed" for the subscription you get your prize. Which means Holo-bridge officers will start appearing next weekend, and the Galaxy-X will probably make it appearance no sooner than late june... I am gettng mine before June 30.

I bet the bridge officer is in, and the Ship will probably be in 1.2 (june release, actual date unknown)

My bo: June 6th :)

my Galaxy X: June 21st maybe the 20th :)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Sadly nuff I'm considering to buy an extra game, get a connie bonus, give the account to my little brother and pay for him for a month, just to get this extra stuff. :p

After that the account will probably be canceled though since I doubt he's gonna pay for it himself.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Nishka wrote:
    Sadly nuff I'm considering to buy an extra game, get a connie bonus, give the account to my little brother and pay for him for a month, just to get this extra stuff. :p

After that the account will probably be canceled though since I doubt he's gonna pay for it himself.

I know what you mean, I can't get any of my friends to play so it looks like I'm buying my very own Fed Cruise Ship.............. (with cloak) :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I know what you mean, I can't get any of my friends to play so it looks like I'm buying my very own Fed Cruise Ship... (with cloak) :D

Oh my, buying 5 copies of the game (for self, between $75 and $150 USD) and paying for 5 months ($75 USD) just to have people target you. You must be desperate.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    My bo: June 6th :) my Galaxy X: June 21st maybe the 20th :)

Congradulations.... now I can count 4 ships leaving in June. Do you even "Dare" to attach your "Master Recruiter" title to your name ???
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ive had my referral buy and subscribe (bought time card) and I have the tribble, BO and courier title but no recruiter title yet any ideas?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    910burns wrote: »
    Congradulations.... now I can count 4 ships leaving in June. Do you even "Dare" to attach your "Master Recruiter" title to your name ???

Well, so far i have 1 upgraded. the last 4 will go upgraded from now till the 21st, being the 21st the last person will be going to upgrade status.

But i havent even gotton my "Recruiter" title yet...sent in a ticket..no word yet....sigh

Ohh and you better believe when i Get that master recruiter title out..its staying up HAHAHAH...ohhh to see how many "fan" tells ill get :P