test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leadership Trait

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've read mentioned in a couple of various threads and non-official wikis that the Human Leadership Trait, that's supposed to give a 15% repair increase, is bugged and not working. Is that outdated information? Is the bug still there or resolved? I have a human character. How would I even know if my Leadership is working?

Assuming it is working. Does it only apply to my ship's basic hull repair stat, or does it also increase my BO's Engineering Team and Hazard Emitter abilities?

Also, I've seen Human BOs with this listed with this trait. It's listed under their ground abilities. Wondering if that might have just been a mistake, and just for S & Giggles, I bought a cheap one from the exchange, added him to my active ship assignments, but didn't see my hull repair go up any. Is this because Leadership is bugged or because it really is a ground trait, and if so, how does it work (since there's no hull to repair on the ground)?

Thanks for your time/info.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have that too, lol know that I read this I wonder myslef what it actually does.