test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Dailies Broken - Again

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Mark of Honor Dailies for "Hostile Engangements" bugged again?

Since the Patch, I have been unable to get credit for my Dailies on both my Federation and Klingon Characters. I even tried different instances, just to make sure.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Correct is: STILL bugged, not again. They are bugged since a week or longer, in different versions. Not getting mission, not being able to turn in, not getting reward.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Seeing this too. I was hoping the latest patch would resolve it but it was not to be.

R-R
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    have to say this issue has prompted me to unsub for a month and come back when its maybe fixed
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    yeah it stopped on 2/3 for me last nigth did 8 matches to make sure but didnt get the last update
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I played like 10 or 15 PVP since last night and big surprise no credit for any of them, B'tran is so screwed up too its not worth the time either.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I found that if I have some of the other quest that are the same maps as the dailys I dont get credit for them, some may want to drop them. Like the one for the Karrat system theres the daily to do 3 then theres a quest that wants you to do 15 battles for credits and if I have both I dont get my dailys credit.:confused: