test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck in PVP map - cannot get out.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Im stuck in one of the PVP maps., all alone.
No enemies, nothing to do at all. Zone change and abort mission buttons are greyed out.

How do I get out of the zone???

I tried petitioning a GM. Got a ticket id, but on the ticket overview window no tickets are listed.
Ive been waiting for half an hour now for an GM, but im not even sure a GM has actually heard my cry for help.

Anyone got a solution? I cannot progress with the game :(

---

Edit: Sent a new petition under the "lost item" category and this show up on the status window.
Whenever i send a new GM request as category "stuck" the ticket vanishes! :(

Yeah I know the category is wrong, but if that s what it takes to get hold of a gm....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Closing in on an hours wait now, still cant progress in the game.
    Where is the GM?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well, still no word from the GM's (talk about bad support), but I managed to resolve the issue.
    Turns out that if you fly your ship to the edge of the map zone a dialogue windows pops up,
    with an option to warp out of the zone.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I have never been stuck in a pvp map, though I was told once if you exit out of game and stay out for over 15 mins it will fix it. My guess all maps like that go away after 15 mins and reset. Dont know if it will work but worth a try.

Edit: Oh see you got out have to remember that trick.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Just happened to me in a PvP ground mission(assimulated cruiser). Only toon, good or bad in mission...I logged off and logged another toon on for 15mins, when I re-logged orphan toon on, I was out of mission.

Seems like there would be a better way of getting out of a non-contested mission.

But what do I know, I just pay my 15 bucks a month and play with what they give me.