• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    akumarev wrote:
    4-0
    DOB over LF
    15-0

I guess the "cheese" still works...;)

All the comments of "wait till after the patch" and "your exploits will be over soon" seem to have faded away...much like the hopes of many PvP'ers expecting the DEV's to institute enough changes to overcome their lack of skill and teamwork. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    D.o.B. stands for Demanding Overcompensating Belchers or what? :p

a small peak into the room of a DOBer while playing STO
    Mommy, mommy, look at me, I've got the BEST fleet on STO!!!!! Look mommy, I'm owning other people with no shields, no weapons, Tier 1 ships and NO HANDS!!!!!!

mommy...

MOMMY!!!!!!!

:(

I'll just post on the forum again to get the attention I deserve...
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Playing with my homies in S31 today, not lost a match. Does this make me special enough to spam it all over the forums too?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    6-0
    thanks for the love all
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Sharklite wrote: »
    Playing with my homies in S31 today, not lost a match. Does this make me special enough to spam it all over the forums too?

Absolutely....that's why the forums are free for you to post what you like as long as it's not offensive in nature. If you jump into a thread to troll, flame, incite, or post information that is in no way relevant to the OP then it is in fact that person who is wrong and in violation of the TOS, not the other way around. If your whole fleet is on PvP'ing tonight why not shoot us a tell so we can set something up?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    BountyXP wrote: »
    Absolutely....that's why the forums are free for you to post what you like as long as it's not offensive in nature. If you jump into a thread to troll, flame, incite, or post information that is in no way relevant to the OP then it is in fact that person who is wrong and in violation of the TOS, not the other way around. If your whole fleet is on PvP'ing tonight why not shoot us a tell so we can set something up?

lol
    thats a fine statement of bending reality to fit ur own needs, wow, nice :D

On the up and up; Dob is getting load and loadmouths get eaten by bigger fish they attract by being so loud.

A forum is not ment exclusively for Dob, get ur own forum for that please, but oh no, it is nog bragging if no one is "impressed" by it.

Some threads deserve to be flamed, so um.

'clearing throat"

FLAME ON :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    7-0
    www.thedob.net for amazing fleet website
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ffff. I only resubbed again today after a short break. Ninja's hiding under a rock somewhere, or at least I've not see him for the past couple days. I'd love to get some proper co-ordinated pvping going, I'm well out of practice myself. afk for a nap, but you should see if you can kick any of our mob into a premade if they're on. Give 'em something to do. *runs*
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    8-0
    vs klingons
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    lol nice...
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    FurianNL wrote: »
    lol
    thats a fine statement of bending reality to fit ur own needs, wow, nice :D

On the up and up; Dob is getting load and loadmouths get eaten by bigger fish they attract by being so loud.

A forum is not ment exclusively for Dob, get ur own forum for that please, but oh no, it is nog bragging if no one is "impressed" by it.

Some threads deserve to be flamed, so um.

'clearing throat"

FLAME ON :D

As always...appreciate the bump for the thread, keeping our posts and thread titles at the top of the forum, and making yourself look like a cliche. If you guys never answered a single DOB post don't you realize that it would drop to page 15 or something and you wouldn't have to look at it. Instead you post continually and bump it to the top every chance you get and then complain about it being there? Sounds pretty weak to me, bro...:D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ffff. I only resubbed again today after a short break. Ninja's hiding under a rock somewhere, or at least I've not see him for the past couple days. I'd love to get some proper co-ordinated pvping going, I'm well out of practice myself. afk for a nap, but you should see if you can kick any of our mob into a premade if they're on. Give 'em something to do. *runs*

Is Ninja still in Florida?! Get him back here....we need to match up with you guys again. Always good matches.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    9-0
    Nice ramming speed blackjack
    70k wicked
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    10-0 VS klingons'
    taking a break after 10 including premades my lungs are hurting from laughing
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    As always...appreciate the bump for the thread, keeping our posts and thread titles at the top of the forum, and making yourself look like a cliche. If you guys never answered a single DOB post don't you realize that it would drop to page 15 or something and you wouldn't have to look at it. Instead you post continually and bump it to the top every chance you get and then complain about it being there? Sounds pretty weak to me, bro...:D

Posting to confirm if it weren't for all the DOB haters that keep posting this thread would never get bumped and would fall off the first page pretty quickly.
    akumarev wrote:
    3-0
    now facing lafamilia as i type
    akumarev wrote:
    4-0
    DOB over LF
    15-0
    akumarev wrote:
    5-0 VS klingons
    I guess the "cheese" still works...
    BountyXP wrote:
    All the comments of "wait till after the patch" and "your exploits will be over soon" seem to have faded away...much like the hopes of many PvP'ers expecting the DEV's to institute enough changes to overcome their lack of skill and teamwork.
    akumarev wrote:
    6-0
    thanks for the love all
    akumarev wrote:
    7-0
    www.thedob.net for amazing fleet website
    akumarev wrote:
    8-0
    vs klingons
    akumarev wrote:
    9-0
    Nice ramming speed blackjack
    70k wicked
    akumarev wrote:
    10-0 VS klingons'
    taking a break after 10 including premades my lungs are hurting from laughing

Also, posting in daily DOB epeen stroking thread.

See you at tomorrow's thread? Same time and place? I'll bring the beer if you bring the music.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    See you at tomorrow's thread? Same time and place? I'll bring the beer if you bring the music.

C'mon Pax....not even chips or hot dogs or something? Cheap date... ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    FurianNL wrote: »

I'll be happy when bigger fish show up. Matter of fact, I think I speak for the entire fleet when I say that we are just waiting for that to happen.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Under most circumstances I'd assume this kind of over-the-top misplaced narcissism was actually wry and mature self-parody. But nope, it is what it is, depressingly.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I've gone about 16-0 on a marathon with my fleet and a guest, not that hard to do.

ps, blackjack is amazing.
    pss, akumarev is trolling everyone.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Speaking of fish, I just bought two Bala Sharks!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    10-1
    vs Section 31
    15-7 end score

C-c-c-c-c-c- COMBO BREAKER!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Otheym81 wrote: »
    10-1
    vs Section 31
    15-7 end score

C-c-c-c-c-c- COMBO BREAKER!

Nice try on that one...lol. Read the roster in the OP (none of those you faced are in that list). And I won't mention who the fifth man was on the team you faced if you won't...;)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Nice try on that one...lol. Read the roster in the OP (none of those you faced are in that list). And I won't mention who the fifth man was on the team you faced if you won't...;)

Couldn't resist regardless, but you guys haven't faced our A team in a while, so you needed a reality check.

It was a fun fight none-the-less, with Corbin listening in on our vent :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    It was a decent match for B-team vs. B-team (hnrble mention for Ulti, he's not B-team, lawl) Though I admit we got a bit sloppy and the 15/4 turned out to be 15/7 at the end, but either way. Neener neener still won etc. etc. First challenge all day though! :) Bloody good fun, for srs. gg

(ps. CORBIN SUCKS LAWL :p )
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    if its bigger fish u are after why not have 10 dob'ers mix em up a bit and have some fights amongst yourselves? if there is no one left to beat maybe u should start trying to beat yourselves.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    It was a decent match for B-team vs. B-team (hnrble mention for Ulti, he's not B-team, lawl) Though I admit we got a bit sloppy and the 15/4 turned out to be 15/7 at the end, but either way. Neener neener still won etc. etc. First challenge all day though! :) Bloody good fun, for srs. gg

(ps. CORBIN SUCKS LAWL :p )

Ya, Corbin brought your whole team down, I think that was the issue
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    faithborn wrote:
    I've gone about 16-0 on a marathon with my fleet and a guest, not that hard to do.

ps, blackjack is amazing.
    pss, akumarev is trolling everyone.

I think the intention with the post was a direct response to posts from Sto'Vo'Kor, -X-, and other fleets as well as many individual clown posters who claimed that after the patch our "exploits" would be gone and we would not be able to win a match. Although I don't speak for Rev I'd venture to say that was his meaning.

ps, he is trolling everyone and they're going for it...;)