test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GM Support

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited April 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was playing the "Breaking the Planet" fleet action this past Saturday. The first part of this mission is to place spatial charges and blow up the 5 facilities. Well 4 of the 5 blew. The 5th bugged out and didn't blow. All the charges were placed but the building didn't blow.

So I proceeded to just kill Klingons while asking if anyone had submitted a GM Ticket. After about 15 minutes I submitted my own GM Ticket. I then waited around about another 15 minutes before giving up and and starting over. I was not to happy about having to start over, but whatever. I just wanted to get the mission done and move on, which I did until I got a GM response to my ticket a day later.

The GM response was step-by-step instructions on how to abandon the mission and start over. Seriously? Like I need help with that. When I requested help I expected a GM to show up in a timely manner and blow the building so that I could continue the mission. Had I known the response was going to be a day late and nothing more than instructions on how to abandon and retake the mission I wouldn't have bothered submitting a GM ticket.

I would appreciate better support.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Unfortunately we're still looking into what we can do for Breaking the Planet. It's set up a bit differently from other Fleet Actions, so we can't simply force advance it or directly affect the gameplay (as we can now with The Big Dig).

Sorry!