Options

what will you dream about tonight?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Compared to some of my dreams, that's actually pretty normal.

I've been having a recurring dream for the past few years. In it, I'm floating ominously over an overgrown field. Somehow, I know there are snakes in this field, and if I touch the ground, I'm dead. I'll probably have this dream again tonight.

I feel sorry for anyone who tries to analyze my dreams, especially since this is one of my more normal dreams.

According to a dream analysis compendium I have handy dreaming of a bunch of snakes, such as in a pit or field you are above, foretells of bad luck in finding love.

Still trying to find out what being involved in raiding a military convoy means.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    According to a dream analysis compendium I have handy dreaming of a bunch of snakes, such as in a pit or field you are above, foretells of bad luck in finding love.

Still trying to find out what being involved in raiding a military convoy means.

Well, that's appropriate. My last two relationships were with people who, in the long run, were more insane than Ten-Forward... And not in a good way.

Maybe it means you secretly want to raid a military convoy, and your subconscious is preparing you for such a scenario?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I dream of MMOs. I play too many games :(

Oh and boobies, boobies are always in my dreams.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I dream of MMOs. I play too many games :(

Oh and boobies, boobies are always in my dreams.

You dream of boobies?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I will be dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about a dream of dreams...... actually I have no clue... they are always different and some are creepy deja vu style premonitions... dunno why but on many occasions I dream of events that happen. Except for the ones about big creepy ogre style Cthulu beasts devouring me or about falling out of a skyscraper repeatedly as if im trying to make the perfect splat on the ground.:p
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    It'll be an an adventure...its always an adventure....even when It has Scooby Doo and an alien invasion....

in a fun house.

Yeah I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now....but there was a lot of running and punching.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I had a dream when I was a kid that I was in a town full of vampires. {shrugs}
    {munches on count chocula}
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Wish I could fall asleep so I could have me some dreams. But noooo. I have to be hypomanic tonight. :mad: Can't even take an Ambient cause I have to get up in 4.5 hours.

/end rant
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Probably nothing I can remember. I do however remember the evil pink Barbie Cadalic dream I had when I was about 4...... It tried to eat me..... In a graveyard...... at night..... and there was lightening
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I have to say that my best dream this year was on one fine February morning where I dreamed that I was leading an army against a group of inter-dimensional demigods. It was super cool, apparently these demingods were trying to rally all the bad guys from all dimensions against all the good guys of all dimensions.

People under my command:

Master Chief
    Pikachu, Raichu, Charizard, and Mew
    Stormtroopers
    The USMC
    Starfleet
    Goku and the Z fighters
    Gundams
    Evangelion Units 01 and 02
    Aizen(although I had a feeling he didn't take orders from me)
    Spartans from ancient greece
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Squadrons of X, A, Y, and B-wings
    UNSC with fleet
    Terrans
    Protoss
    Several Greek Gods including Zeus, Poseidon and Apollo

Bad guys in attendance:

ZERG
    Bad stormtroopers
    Terminators
    Borg
    Evangelion Angels
    Sith
    Covenant with armada
    Imperial Navy from Star Wars
    Dominion
    Zombies
    Cobra
    LOTR Uruk-hai/ringwraiths

Best scene:
    A Borg Tactical Cube approaching next to Ramiel from Evangelion. Two Evangelion Units engage the cube while the UNSC navy fire MAC canons at long distance at Ramiel.

I think I need help lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    You don't need help, Zona. You need to write a book!

My most interesting dream in recent memory...

It started one morning, around 7. I was heading to the break room to clock out. As I walked to the backroom, I noticed the store was completely empty... I didn't think anything of it, clocked out, grabbed my stuff and headed back out to the floor.

One of my managers was waiting for me. He approached me, placed a hand on my shoulder and said "Jimmy, you need to come with me. Everyone's waiting for you outside." I'm creeped out by this point, but I decide to follow him.

We make it outside, and there are no cars in the parking lot. Nobody anywhere to be seen, for that matter... Except for a large crowd gathered in the corner of the lot. As I look at them, I realize I know each and every one. In fact, everyone I have ever known is in the crowd. There's my dad, standing beside my (then) girlfriend. My sisters, my friends, a couple of people I know online. Naturally, I'm standing there like "the hell is this?"

Then I hear a noise behind me. I turn just in time to see my manager swing a sword at me. I manage to roll out of the way, and make it to my feet. I glance down and there's another sword on the ground. I grab it and engage in an epic battle with my manager, who I should say I actually get along with. In the distance, all hell breaks loose as everyone goes at each other's throats with random weapons.

My younger sister's going insane with a flamethrower. My dad somehow has a warmech. My girlfriend's tearing people apart with a chainsword. The fight eventually spills out of the parking lot, across the city, with more and more people I know joining in. Alliances are formed and broken, but despite the horrific violence, nobody even seems seriously injured.

Eventually, I come face-to-face with a friend of mine. He's carrying a massive sledgehammer, I have the sword I started with. We strike impressive poses and he says something along the lines of "This is what you have to look forward to, Jimmy. An endless fight that you have no hope of winning!"

Then I wake up. Crazy dream, but what can I say? I did drink some vodka that night. :p
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ar you sure ya wanna know my dreams make Chats look like trip to happy lil elf land :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i just woke up, after dreaming about my new klink general Atvar the Gorn

i [atvar] was walking thru qunos [no i dont know the spelling] when a klingon captain refused to get out of my way saying "your just a Gorn you are not my superior officer!" then i took out my bat'leth and beat the living TRIBBLE out of him. i woke up laughing
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Do robots dream of electric sheep? Only if they are from West Virginia.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ar you sure ya wanna know my dreams make Chats look like trip to happy lil elf land :D

Sure I dare ya.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So I was right btw, I dreamed about MMOs. In my dream, I made a monster MMO. Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Constructs (Frankenstein). I still remember how I was going to implement PvP...crazy.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    We dream... It was sunny with a brisk cool wind coming from the peninsula, the water like a sheet of glass. There are pine tress all around but we stand on a grassy hill. We can see color in this dream which is awsome because it was quite beautiful. It looked much like WA state, anyway. We look around an see a very large concrete building behind us. At this point we get the feeling of urgency like something terrible is coming or going to happen. Three people appear, we get the feeling they are friends but we cant see thier faces. They talk to us but we cant understand them. However we seem to know what to do. We walked into the building. It looked very much like a giant pump house, our intuition told us this place is pumping water from the peninsula for power. One of our friends walks over to a control console and starts to do his thing. Probably power regulation to the building. The other two follow us to the next room. The room was filled with pipes heading down to the lower levels. The room also had a very large open freight elevator. At this point the two friends walked over to the elevator. We began pressing buttons on a small control pad, probably the key to unlock the elevator. It was alot like the beginning of Titan AE.

Unfortunatly this is were the dream came to an abrupt end. Curious to know what was below.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    somethings once known cannot be unknown....you should all go home now, and never think of it again.