test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ZonaSamurai, Daevan, and Ornithorhynchus, stand forth for judgement!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why don't you just mute us? :mad:
  • Options
    edited April 2010

That was effective, wasn't it? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That was effective, wasn't it? :D

Wuss :p Muting is the easy way out, I prefer something more tactile like overly complicated torture devices.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ...okay, you're off the hook for finding a way to work a W40k quote into Mulan.

But the rest of you must suffer! Including Erica!

It was actually easier than you'd think.

Because secretly, deep inside, he's jealous of our amazing singing talents. He wishes he could join us, but he's well aware that his voice can cause small babies to implode. He understands all this, and he weeps.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Because secretly, deep inside, he's jealous of our amazing singing talents. He wishes he could join us, but he's well aware that his voice can cause small babies to implode. He understands all this, and he weeps.

You're confused. If my voice could cause babies to implode, I wouldn't be here posting on these forums.

I'd be out there, imploding babies.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    You're confused. If my voice could cause babies to implode, I wouldn't be here posting on these forums.

I'd be out there, imploding babies.

And that's why you're the 57th, maybe 58th coolest person on this forum. Keep trying, one of these days you'll finally move past Phoxe's brother's dog!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    And that's why you're the 57th, maybe 58th coolest person on this forum. Keep trying, one of these days you'll finally move past Phoxe's brother's dog!

Oh, don't be ridiculous. I'm your favorite, and you know it. I may not have boobies, nor am I quite as evil as Our Lady Ravenstein, but I'm definitely the hippest motherfrakker this side of the dark side of the moon or something. :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Oh, don't be ridiculous. I'm your favorite, and you know it. I may not have boobies, nor am I quite as evil as Our Lady Ravenstein, but I'm definitely the hippest motherfrakker this side of the dark side of the moon or something. :cool:

Well, truth be told, you're pretty cool... But you don't give me avatars, like Chat. You haven't introduced me to the sheer awesomeness of Persona or 40k, like Raven. You've never fixed me a cup of chai, like Rwalph... And you don't make as good a scapegoat as Dekar. :p
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Well, truth be told, you're pretty cool... But you don't give me avatars, like Chat. You haven't introduced me to the sheer awesomeness of Persona or 40k, like Raven. You've never fixed me a cup of chai, like Rwalph... And you don't make as good a scapegoat as Dekar. :p

Hey, be fair, Raven and I were quoting 40k at each other long before you got into it. You could've just as easily picked it up from me! :p

Also I'm too smart to be a good scapegoat, and chai is icky.

Regarding avatars, pthbthbthththth :p

Make your own damned avatars.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hey, be fair, Raven and I were quoting 40k at each other long before you got into it. You could've just as easily picked it up from me! :p

Also I'm too smart to be a good scapegoat, and chai is icky.

Regarding avatars, pthbthbthththth :p

Make your own damned avatars.

Not a bad point on the 40k. I picked it up via osmosis from you two, I guess. :p

Dekar knows I'm just kidding. And we do not insult the chai!

As far as making my own avatars... I could, but I'm lazy, and Chat makes much better avatars than I ever could.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    *Sits up, rubs his neck*

How about they have to watch this movie over and over again?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    *Sits up, rubs his neck*

How about they have to watch this movie over and over again?

Yeah, I don't think so.

*karate chop*

Your input has been denied.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, I don't think so.

*karate chop*

Your input has been denied.

*Slumps back to the floor.*

. o O (Dreams just like Buck.)

EDIT:

. o O ( Heh heh...my dream is killing the thread. Now three people owe me their lives! I love it when a convoluted and over complicated plan comes together.)

*Dreams he's lighting up a cigar.*
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ooh 40k love painting the figures my faves are Spacewolves, Eldar and Tyranids
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Guilty but you'll never catch me!!!

RUNS like heck

muwahahahahaha
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ooh 40k love painting the figures my faves are Spacewolves, Eldar and Tyranids

. o O ( What!! NoOO! My plan failed.)

*Has a nightmare that he's a host of a european tv show.*
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ohhh I used to have a tyranid set and sisters of battle. My ex used to have me paint his orc army for him because I was...yes...that good at painting tiny lil plastic dudes. Why that have to be the thing I'm good at?:(
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    *Slumps back to the floor.*

. o O (Dreams just like Buck.)

EDIT:

. o O ( Heh heh...my dream is killing the thread. Now three people owe me their lives! I love it when a convoluted and over complicated plan comes together.)

*Dreams he's lighting up a cigar.*

ooh Buck Rogers... lets hope the new series they are thinking of making doesnt suck :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ohhh I used to have a tyranid set and sisters of battle. My ex used to have me paint his orc army for him because I was...yes...that good at painting tiny lil plastic dudes. Why that have to be the thing I'm good at?:(

Hey, if you gotta pick a talent, "painting Warhammer 40k miniatures" isn't a bad one to pick. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hey, if you gotta pick a talent, "painting Warhammer 40k miniatures" isn't a bad one to pick. :D

Hard to paint so many little guardsmen...
  • Options
    edited April 2010

yup i found some Spacewolf terminators i never painted :D grabs undercoating spray !!!!!

on a side note..Found there is a new Buck Rogers comming out but i bet they don't capture that feeling of being 500 years out of touch. I loved the old music, for some reason it kinda sounded sad in places like it was nice to be in the future but lonely for him (dramatic music to)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    yup i found some Spacewolf terminators i never painted :D grabs undercoating spray !!!!!

on a side note..Found there is a new Buck Rogers comming out but i bet they don't capture that feeling of being 500 years out of touch. I loved the old music, for some reason it kinda sounded sad in places like it was nice to be in the future but lonely for him (dramatic music to)

I just laugh everytime I see that intro. What a dream...and for 500 years! There's other stupid moments from that show. I love how he prompts the band to play "his" style music with so little words. 1:25 takes you past the unnecessary set up.

"Just let yourself go!"
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I just laugh everytime I see that intro. What a dream...and for 500 years! There's other stupid moments from that show. I love how he prompts the band to play "his" style music with so little words. 1:25 takes you past the unnecessary set up.

"Just let yourself go!"

Aye you can't beat good old 80s TRIBBLE :D

like the launching fighters

hmmm thinks about starting a Buck Rogers thread :eek:
  • Options
    edited April 2010

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody will post that phallic freak twinkie
  • Options
    edited April 2010

GOOD GOD NO!! DON"T DO IT!

Ahh, it wouldn't last long anyways.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    hehe don't worry i won't :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Zona, Deav, and 'Orny. You three have committed the worst crime this forum has ever seen. It can be described as no less than an inhuman atrocity.

You got the Mulan training montage song stuck in my head.

Stand forth and receive punishment.

10-4, since this is a crime of a magnitude without precedent, I don't know how to proceed. Tell me, 10-4, what is a fitting punishment for their crime?

*Evil Smirk*

...and the infinite sky laughs as the speck of dust commands it to kneel. From the depths of hell...I will stab at thee....you will know no peace, no rest, no solace. My wrath will be hurled upon you a thunderbolt of Zeus, and you will know regret.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    10Forward, so nuts we abuse our own while waiting for more noobs.