Install Arc
Options

Del Taco Redemption Over?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wanted to say thanks to Grouchy for sending me the code - played around with it last night and took a few cool screen shots of it floating over my ships saucer section.

I love fluff:)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Their fish tacos are actually quite palatable... I might go their after work this evening...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Here is an easier form to use for del taco keys:
    http://www.startrekonline.com/deltaco_enter_key
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Their fish tacos are actually quite palatable... I might go their after work this evening...

Yes! I'm not a fan of most of their food, but their fish (& shrimp when they have them) tacos are made of pure awesome.

Good to know that we can enter our codes again. I have a few spares that I'd like to use as Federation Fleet contest prizes. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Guess that's why i wasn't allowed to get any free days with my second cup....
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ahhhhhhhh, this is great! I'd just about given up entering my codes after driving hours and hours to find a Del #%% Taco. Nice!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I went to a Del Taco last night and they are still giving out the STO "macho" (large) size cups (in fact they just got the Excalibur ones). I still have several of the code pieces (I already got my shuttle and gave codes to any friend that wanted one but that still leaves a bunch), so hopefully you'll be able to redeem them for awhile still.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Awesome. Thank you Cryptic for making this redemption option available again.

My co-worker will be very pleased that he can get the shuttle pet now. Should help out with some of the machinima we were planning. :)

*Goes off to send him the code via work Instant Messenger *
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Today, I visted the local Del Taco franchise in the Silicon Valley, and discovered that they had just run out of Star Trek 'Macho' drink cups that morning... For those of you still looking for that Shuttle code, time is rapidly running short...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Today, I visted the local Del Taco franchise in the Silicon Valley, and discovered that they had just run out of Star Trek 'Macho' drink cups that morning... For those of you still looking for that Shuttle code, time is rapidly running short...

I have 5 more
    :-)

Watcha gonna do to get em?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    incognitox wrote: »
    yep lol I did the same thing at first. You have to use the Del Taco page. regular keys have 5 digits per node. The Taco code is only 4

The dashes get inserted automatically. Hafta use the taco page. Good luck. Doesn't do much and docks at the first sign of trouble.

I dont know where you're getting your information from, but i just activated a shuttle last wed on http://www.startrekonline.com/deltaco.I didn't have any problems at all and the site inserts the dashes every 4th digit. BTW, Del Taco's in So Cal are still giving out the shuttle codes on their macho drinks, at least the ones in the San Gabriel Valley.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Wish the shuttle promo was with a real restaurant chain. Outside the US, there was no chance in hell of getting one. So I got jack all. :-(
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    CRUNK007 wrote: »
    I dont know where you're getting your information from, but i just activated a shuttle last wed on http://www.startrekonline.com/deltaco.I didn't have any problems at all and the site inserts the dashes every 4th digit. BTW, Del Taco's in So Cal are still giving out the shuttle codes on their macho drinks, at least the ones in the San Gabriel Valley.

The site was busted for a few days.
    Lucky_13 had a code I gave him.

The site is taking codes again............
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I dont suppose anyone has any codes floating around that they could give a non-american? :)

<3
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I would also like to find a code if anyone wants to share may even pay if not to much, every time i got a chance to hit a local Del Taco 45 min away they were out of cups and then said they werent even getting anymore cups 2 weeks before it ended.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    knight89 wrote:
    I would also like to find a code if anyone wants to share may even pay if not to much, every time i got a chance to hit a local Del Taco 45 min away they were out of cups and then said they werent even getting anymore cups 2 weeks before it ended.

I've started a contest to win 1 of the 2 I have left (possibly more as details get finalized). See the contest link in my sig below.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    jamestkirk wrote: »
    I have 5 more
    :-)

Watcha gonna do to get em?
    Oh, I already have mine, but I only take it out of storage for Fleet reviews...