test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Message to all Klingon Fleets

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Qo'noS
The Klingon faction needs a voice that Cryptic will listen to.

Will some of the more enterprising fleet leaders please get together as a group and contact Cryptic to represent Klingon faction concerns? Cryptic may not understand, but they sent a clear message with the 45-day update that Klingon players are 3rd rate customers. Someone with standing needs to explain to Cryptic that they are nerfing a nearly dead dog, that giving the Feds 3 new plyable species and off-duty clothing while handing bread crumbs to the "other faction" is causing the death spiral to accelerate.

The Klingon faction needs immediate CPR or it is going to die. They need to install consentual all-tier open PVP. They need to give their "art department" the mission to provide Klingons character/ship customization with a minimum of HALF the options Feds have. They need to put away the nerf bat as it applies to things Klingon until the Klingon population stabilizes and the faction is healthy.

Perhaps they can't see the need thru all the chatter, the fanboi posts and flames. But they should have a clear view of the numbrs, which can't be all that great.

Call yourselves the High Council if you like, but other than some assembly of fleet leaders who else can speak for the Klingon faction as a whole with any authority?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I love how everyone likes to blame Cryptic for the current state of <whatever you're complaining about today>.

The *fact* is, the current state of the Klingon empire is the fault of CBS Studios, NOT Cryptic (but that story has no place here).

Atop that, nobody in my fleet is too worried about the 45 day patch, as they're aware that there's another patch just about that far away, again.

Did you ever stop to think that those three new races and off-duty uniforms were already in development when the game went live and including them in the first patch just made sense? No, OF COURSE you didn't.

You need to calm down and give things time. The 45 day patch was already being worked on well before the game released, and its content was pretty much decided during the final 'open' beta.

It's been said many times, but I'll say it again (and this comes DIRECTLY from Cryptic):

If you want to see something in-game, follow these steps:
    1. 1) File an in-game ticket under Other, or find the area that most closely matches your idea, and file it there (The important thing is that you submit a ticket, where the ticket is submitted isn't as important, per se).
    2. Create a FORUM THREAD in the appropriate forum detailing your idea and REFERENCE your ticket number.
    3. TELL PEOPLE about your idea and send them to the forums to comment on your thread (use something like tinyurl to make it easier for people to get to your thread).
    4. When you've got a significant, noticeable number of people on your thread who support your idea, go to the STO IRC channel, shake loose a Cryptic Employee, and give him/her the ticket number and a link to the forum thread so he/she can present SOLID DATA to Cryptic on behalf of you and the userbase.

In short, CHAMPION your cause!
    The only thing I would add to this list is "Make sure you're only submitting tickets and starting threads about ONE idea at a time".

NOTHING ELSE will work. No amount of crying, complaining, nay-saying, etc is going to get your point across to Cryptic. The *only* thing they are going to respond to is numbers. You show them numbers supporting your idea/cause and they'll look into it. No 'High Council' or committee necessary.

Aside from that, I'm not comfortable with any designated group making decisions or speaking on behalf of the entire empire.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Whether those Fed species and off-duty clothes were under development before of after open beta is of little consequence (and yes I've considered that possibility as stated on another thread).

Have you considered that Cryptic is doing this purely out of a desire for C-store sales?

STObee wrote:
    Maybe there are reasons why the Feds got three new playable species and Klingons got didly. Maybe Cryptic desperatly needs the income from C-store. Maybe those three species were already done at launch and scheduled for release at 45-days as padding to make Cryptic look like they've been working hard on new material.

Cryptic knew Klingons were underdeveloped. Cryptic CHOSE to spend the resources on those three Fed C-store species and off-duty clothes, and chose NOT to spend them on further development of the Klingon faction. CBS did not make that call, Cryptic did.

I have calmed down - you should have seen me last week (or maybe you did). :eek:

There are numerous threads concerning the status of the Klingon faction. None of them seem to be pointing in a positive direction.

As for gathering a bunch of supporters and CHAMPIONING a cause - that is the purpose of this thread. I don't intend to do it all by myself and the "muscle" of a few fleets should go a long way. If you don't want to participate that's your call.

Thank you for the run-down on what Cryptic's process is. Apparently very few know or use it, or Cryptic ignores it. For example, they still haven't fixed the Ganalda vendors which were identified and reported numerous times during beta. Perhaps I can summon the patience to try it out. Unfortunately I don't have a desire to wait another 45-days for the next update (and according to your explaination the content of which is already nearly done or in test stage). If there is only one bureaucratic way to get thru to Cryptic they are being willfully tone deaf.

Cryptic knew thay had short sheeted the Klingon faction, but they CHOSE to continue to devote the bulk of their resources to the Fed faction. I'd have to be pretty heavily medicated to believe they are going to change that trend unless the Klingons develop a voice . . . and a spine.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    STObee wrote:
    Cryptic knew thay had short sheeted the Klingon faction, but they CHOSE to continue to devote the bulk of their resources to the Fed faction. I'd have to be pretty heavily medicated to believe they are going to change that trend unless the Klingons develop a voice and a spine.

The point I'm trying to make here is: Cryptic is only going to listen to you if you go through the proper channels. By way of championing causes: I will happily lend my voice, opinion and/or support to any cause that goes through the proper steps.

As for Cryptic being blind, deaf, or otherwise ignoring us: That's simply not true. I talk to one, sometimes two Cryptic devs every single day, including one responsible for player<->dev communication/relations. In fact, that's where I got the steps for improvement that I posted right here.

if there were MORE than one bureaucratic way to get through to Cryptic, little would get done. Stop and think for a minute about the amount of feedback that they get and have to process every day. Every MMO company has a very similar manner of taking suggestions and ideas, WE just happen to be lucky enough to have a company that actually reads, considers, and responds to us.

Cryptic initially had a much longer timeline to release the game. CBS forced them to release when they were mostly done with their initial plans for fed content. When CBS decided to force this ridiculous release deadline, there was ***NO*** Klingon content. We are lucky we get to play Klingons _at all_. Let me say that one more time:
    We are lucky we get to play Klingons _at all_.
    It's not so much that Cryptic short-sheeted us, they just expected to have another 9 months to a year to properly develop the game. CBS Studios for the loss.

All that being said, there are game mechanic issues I would love to see addressed, and I can understand people's desire for customizable ships/off-duty uniforms and PvE content (both coming already), but beyond that: I am happy with the Klingon side. I like that there is little to do besides PvP, it fosters exactly the kind of environment I want :D But that's just me.

I have to say, though, if you're going to keep your "Cryptic is the devil" mentality, not only are you NOT going to gain any support, you're going to lose mine, as well.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Daede wrote:
    I love how everyone likes to blame Cryptic for the current state of <whatever you're complaining about today>.

The *fact* is, the current state of the Klingon empire is the fault of CBS Studios, NOT Cryptic (but that story has no place here).

Atop that, nobody in my fleet is too worried about the 45 day patch, as they're aware that there's another patch just about that far away, again.

Did you ever stop to think that those three new races and off-duty uniforms were already in development when the game went live and including them in the first patch just made sense? No, OF COURSE you didn't.

You need to calm down and give things time. The 45 day patch was already being worked on well before the game released, and its content was pretty much decided during the final 'open' beta.

It's been said many times, but I'll say it again (and this comes DIRECTLY from Cryptic):

1. Submit an in-game FEEDBACK ticket describing your idea.
    2. Create a FORUM THREAD in the appropriate forum detailing your idea and REFERENCE your ticket number.
    3. TELL PEOPLE about your idea and send them to the forums to comment on your thread (use something like tinyurl to make it easier for people to get to your thread).
    4. When you've got a significant, noticeable number of people on your thread who support your idea, go to the STO IRC channel, shake loose a Cryptic Employee, and give him/her the ticket number and a link to the forum thread so he/she can present SOLID DATA to Cryptic on behalf of you and the userbase.

The only thing I would add to this list is "Make sure you're only submitting tickets and starting threads about ONE idea at a time".

NOTHING ELSE will work. No amount of crying, complaining, nay-saying, etc is going to get your point across to Cryptic. The *only* thing they are going to respond to is numbers. You show them numbers supporting your idea/cause and they'll look into it. No 'High Council' or committee necessary.

Aside from that, I'm not comfortable with any designated group making decisions or speaking on behalf of the entire empire.

You're my Hero.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    You should realy read whats in development before posting stuff like this....

45 day patch comming soon will add klingon content (non PvP)

http://www.startrekonline.com/calendar
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    You should realy read whats in development before posting stuff like this....

45 day patch comming soon will add klingon content (non PvP)

http://www.startrekonline.com/calendar
    I think you should go back and re-read the thread.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Daede wrote:

FALSE. I too thought this to be true. until someone linked an article on the old beta forums where it stated that when CBS was shopping for a new developer, cryptic said that they could do it with the engine they had in place.
    STObee wrote:
    Whether those Fed species and off-duty clothes were under development before of after open beta is of little consequence (and yes I've considered that possibility as stated on another thread).
    Have you considered that Cryptic is doing this purely out of a desire for C-store sales?

Cryptic knew Klingons were underdeveloped. Cryptic CHOSE to spend the resources on those three Fed C-store species and off-duty clothes, and chose NOT to spend them on further development of the Klingon faction. CBS did not make that call, Cryptic did.

I agree with you here. Basically, since most of their paying player base is Fed, they are going to do everything they can do to keep those guys/gal happy. Essentially milking the cow....
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    zyvox76 wrote:
    FALSE. I too thought this to be true. until someone linked an article on the old beta forums where it stated that when CBS was shopping for a new developer, cryptic said that they could do it with the engine they had in place.

CBS Said: release by "x date" or we give the game to someone else to develop.
    Atari said: release by the date CBS specified or you lose your $20,000,000 bonus (already half spent in development)

What, exactly was Cryptic supposed to do? Lose the $7,000,000 - $12,000,000 they already had invested and call the whole thing a bad idea?

No. They played the hand that was FORCED upon them, and did the best that they could. All things considered, Cryptic is doing a STELLAR job with this game.

Here's an idea, try looking at the whole picture instead of basing your opinion of the company's efforts off of a single forum post.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Listen (word removed), not trying to fight you here. just informing. I like the game, I am enjoying myself, I am trying to give input where it can be better. I am not going to let Cryptic look innocent. yes, they only had a short time, yes they wanted the $$, and they did prob what I would have done as a business- get the most bang for what they could. They chose to develop the fed side since thats where most people would be leveling. Now, lets move on and give them the ideas and feedback they need to turn things around.

edit: thus the reason why i used pink as my highlight instead of red.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    zyvox76 wrote:
    Listen jackhole, not trying to fight you here. just informing. I like the game, I am enjoying myself, I am trying to give input where it can be better. I am not going to let Cryptic look innocent. yes, they only had a short time, yes they wanted the $$, and they did prob what I would have done as a business- get the most bang for what they could. They chose to develop the fed side since thats where most people would be leveling. Now, lets move on and give them the ideas and feedback they need to turn things around.

I was going to respond to this nonsense, but I decided to report it as abuse, instead. Jackhole? Really?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    well, I guess I should appologize for that. Really, I should. No reason why 2 players on the same side to be bickering about such nonsense. Let me ask- Do you feel as if you are playing the "telephone game" from grade school? you know, when you whisper a message down a line and the last person ends up repeating something not even close to the orig message? Thats what these forums feel like. So, again. I appologize, I hope you accept.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I do accept, and I know exactly how you feel. I do think Cryptic is doing a great job considering the hand they were dealt, and I've had an experience today that proves your voice can be heard (it relates to the auto-silence feature being abused, and my campaign to have the system overhauled (I had help, for sure, but I was VERY active regarding this particular issue, and it was addressed in fairly short order)).

On the other hand, I don't know how to un-report someone on the forums, so if you get an action *I*, in turn, apologize.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Daede wrote:

1. Submit an in-game FEEDBACK ticket describing your idea.

I would support anyone that can start the proper channels to contact cryptic about the Klingon Empires grievence's on many different issues. I do believe your both right on your points being made. But Bottom line is if something isn't being said to Cryptic then Cryptic will not know and will not fix.
    I am the fleet leader of Black Legion Knights and my own fleet members have put in there feed back by giving the development teams the bug reports they have found beyond the open and closed beta. I myself was in the open beta and I have turned in many bug reports more than I care to remember. And yet I have not seen any improvement of getting the bugs fixed on the Klingon faction. I understand CBS studios force Cryptic to release earlier than expected. But its Cryptic that has the instruments and knowledge to correct these bugs and grievences. Because CBS studios dont have the resources and talented development teams as Cryptic does.And sub contracted Cryptic to make the game come to reality. I and many fleet members and non fleet members of the Klingon Faction knows we been short sheeted as usual just like all the other Star Trek games in the past. This isnt nothing new. This has been an ongoing problem since the first Star Trek video game came out. It would be nice if Cryptic would break that old ongoing mold that many software companies have done in the past. To be the first to correct the misfortunes of the past Star Trek video games of making the Klingons more than 3rd rate players in the game.
    On the contrary Klingon players forced to play Federation till Luietenant grade 6 before being able to play the Klingon faction is just a big massive tutorial to learn how to play the game. Klingon players are just as important as federation players because like the federation player they subscibed to play the game too. And should have just as much input and content as the federation players do. Both Players pay the subscription to play. And they both should have equal amount of voice to be heard on issues and idea's. As the money being collected to play Star Trek Online doesn't distinguish who gets to be heard the most. As the money is collected all as one. There is no distinguishing this dollar or Euro is Federation or Klingon. So this being said Cryptic should listen to both factions even if they prefer to have the proper channels being used. And give equal amounts of content and equal amounts of idea's being heard and most of all equal fairness of attentiveness to listen to both sides equally. And not be slanted one side or the other. Basically Cryptic should have an open mind and listen to both sides.Then correct the problem as soon as possible. As it is I believe Star Trek Online has alot of potential to be the all time greatest Star Trek game ever created. And should be focused on making it the all time greatest Star Trek Online game for a long time to come. :D

Cordially yours,

Sa'Chang ( Fleet Leader of the Black Legion Knights (A Klingon Fleet dedicated to FvK PvP and PvE )
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    chang67- while i do agree with you 110%, the prob is that the KDF is a small % compared to the Feds. who are they going to listen too?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Went in-game and didn't find anything called a "FEEDBACK ticket" where we can submit ideas. Can someone explain where this is? I'm assuming it isn't the same as a "BUG REPORT".

As my wife would tell you, it might be right in front of me but I could miss it.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    zyvox76 wrote:
    chang67- while i do agree with you 110%, the prob is that the KDF is a small % compared to the Feds. who are they going to listen too?

Again as I stated in my initial post Cryptic should listen to both sides equally with an open mind. It shouldnt matter how many Federation players or how many Klingon players there are playing the game or subscribed. Both sides should have equal amounts of being heard of content and idea's. And again as you can see the Klingons only have 6 sectors to play in and the rest of the other factions in the game have 9 or 10 sectors. If the Klingons had 9 sectors with content for PvE and more PvP options. I am sure there would be more percentage of players willing to and wanting to play Klingons or the other factions as Cryptic describe of being able to play in the game in their media blow out back in 2009.
    But if this continues of short sheeting one faction over another all because of percentage. I dont think this game will ever reach its potential of being the all time greatest Star Trek Online game ever created. Because as Cryptics theme is that the Klingons and the Federation are at war with one another. If players on the Klingon side dont get to be heard with equal voice for content and idea's I am sure the percentage of players will dwindle rapidly till there is no PVP war between factions. Then the whole theme comes to an end. Again another Star Trek game being shelved all due to the same old mistakes as all the other software developers made in the past. Cryptic tells us on their official web page they depend on us to keep the game ongoing. With that being said I am sure alot people knows that is important for this game to be on going as a great MMO to play. But again If you lose one of the main factions in the theme or the premise of the whole game. Then the game becomes a single faction player game and then its not considered an MMO by any gamers standards.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I know some people are feeling pretty emotional about the "The Dev's hate Klingons".... issue.

But take some time to think..these guys are computer programmers..and yes Geeks just like us. What Geek hates Klingon's?? They've stated over and over that many Cryptic Employees are Trek fans and love that world as much as we all do.

Also on the Dev Calendar (linked on the homepage) you can see that something for Klingon's is included in every update. All of the STF's include Klingon's....the only new content piece is see coming that Klingon's can't do is the "DS9 Invasion".

It seems to me that what many people want is Klingon story-arcs that can be played 1-50. I wholly support that suggestion. But realistically, that's not something we going to get in a 45 day patch. It will probably be an expansion or a entire episode of it's own. Thats going to take some time. It may also be something they can't yet announce due to variety of issues, including marketing constraints. Pure conjecture on my part..but I'm just trying to think logically here and make sense.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    STObee wrote:
    Went in-game and didn't find anything called a "FEEDBACK ticket" where we can submit ideas. Can someone explain where this is? I'm assuming it isn't the same as a "BUG REPORT".
    As my wife would tell you, it might be right in front of me but I could miss it.
    Upon actual examination of the Help menu, I must say this is somewhat confusing. I will do my best to get clarification, and will relay it back to you when I do.
    My bad...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    We stand by this game a believe it will only get better and when the klingon content is added in the future your pre mature notion of sto death will fall in to the arcives of this forum as many other have prodected the death of one or another mmo because they were mad about someting not being add or taken away

We will not support this kind of take a stand appoarch because this is how we got into this mess cryptic had a hard line date to make and they made it at the expence of thier klingon faction believe me when i say they will not make this mistake again new federation releases were already finished or close to finished they are working on klingon contect the game has been out for not even 2 mouths and we are hearing from the "I suck at this game so i will make this game suck for all" Players

Thank you for the link to this forum and sorry for not supporting this
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Daede wrote:
    Upon actual examination of the Help menu, I must say this is somewhat confusing. I will do my best to get clarification, and will relay it back to you when I do.
    My bad...

Maybe it's a Tribble feature not available on the holodeck.

Somewhat related, I spent 35 minutes on hold last night waiting to talk to an account person. Wanted to see if I could place my account on "hold" for several months to await developments rather than just quiting and having it erased. No one ever picked up and I ended up asking by submitting a bug report. There doesn't seem to be a way to communicate other than thru bug reports.

Checked this morning and the bug report says I received an answer, but the only "answer" was the automated "we recieved your ticket, we receive a lot of tickets and it might take a long to to get back to you."
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    STObee wrote:
    Maybe it's a Tribble feature not available on the holodeck.

Somewhat related, I spent 35 minutes on hold last night waiting to talk to an account person. Wnated to as if I could place my account on "hold" for several months to await developments rather than just quiting and having it erased. No one ever picked up and I ended up asking by submitting a bug report. There doesn't seem to be a way to communicate other than thru bug reports.

Checked this morning and the bug report says I received an answer, but the only "answer" was the automated "we recieved your ticket, we receive a lot of tickets and it might take a long to to get back to you."

Because MMOs have a long running history of deleting old accounts. I'll bet you $100 I can log into my EverQuest account I started the week the game released and never logged into again right now.

I will, however, still get back to you on the proper place to file your ideas in-game.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Chang67 wrote: »
    Again as I stated in my initial post Cryptic should listen to both sides equally with an open mind.

Yes, but (/sarcasm) they are more worried about Risa unformal "outfits."
    If players on the Klingon side dont get to be heard with equal voice for content and idea's I am sure the percentage of players will dwindle rapidly till there is no PVP war between factions.

and thus, enters FvF.... some point out that we have KvK, but after the first 2 tiers, no one does it. THAT is what our queues will look like for KvF post patch. which means the leveling system that the klingons have will pretty much be nonexistant. I am so looking forward to hours and hours and hours of doing the Kahaless expanse seeing how it is really our only "PvE" on my 2nd KDF toon. :eek:
    Then the game becomes a single faction player game

QFT
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    zyvox76 wrote:
    and thus, enters FvF.... some point out that we have KvK, but after the first 2 tiers, no one does it. THAT is what our queues will look like for KvF post patch. which means the leveling system that the klingons have will pretty much be nonexistant. I am so looking forward to hours and hours and hours of doing the Kahaless expanse seeing how it is really our only "PvE" on my 2nd KDF toon. :eek:

When FvF gets here so will klingon nebula missions and fleet actions that are now level banded. So no, the expanse will not be the only klingon pve available.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    SpaceFork wrote:
    When FvF gets here so will klingon nebula missions and fleet actions that are now level banded. So no, the expanse will not be the only klingon pve available.

Yes, Klingons will get some additional repeatable PvE which should somewhat ease the boredom of grinding Kahless and its kin. Still grinding however, no episodic missions or story arc.

Unfortunately, the advent of FvF is likely to dry up the already enemic KvF PvP queues.

The results are not entirely predictable, but the smart money seems to be on further declines in the Klingon faction population.

Timing is importent, players who began STO on the first day will only have a few days between the release of the update and the end of their 30-day billing period.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    This isssue was mention in close beta and open beta... still nothing, but what do you expect, when the "close testing" group was pretty much 99% Fed's.... Dev's comes and go when they talk about the Klingon faction, they just tell you what you want to ear at the time.

So the Klingon faction is pretty mcuh a joke and a really waste of time if you are trying to level a alt... some Fed's want a FvF, for what? if they suck a PvP playing FvK they still will sucks PvP during FvF...

This 45 day patch is way to late...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm signing off of this thread. It has stopped being productive, and become another whinefest.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hey, I read this thread today for the first time and read all of it. Daede, you are right to keep proper chain to the developers. Whether or not the content, cryptic did right to go active on this game, put yourself in their shoes. What would you have done as a business owner?

Anyways, even with all the compliants are not gonna change what the devs are currently working on. They have an objective and crossing every objective being met date for date. Every day you sit at a computer, programming, will give you a simple idea how time does fly when you are writing.

Devs are just like us ya know, they are not gods to bring things to a close so readily just because some one is not happy with the content. Be happy this game is out. Look at the bright side, since this game is new, you who are proactive can make a difference, it's how you do it to get the attention of the developers, especially when it's an awesome idea. EG: Borg Tribble, everyone loved that idea and voila, it's coming out and no one even thought Cryptic was doing it. It was a big suprise to alot of the players.

Eventually things will get better and the content will be added. Finished or not, this game will continue to evolve. Give the Developers their due and respect.

Thanx for posting your desire to the Fleet thread though, I appreciate your genuine concerns.

We do send our ideas, bug reports through proper channels and I'm sure they are listenning.

Rommel

Tribble Server Fleet: Fed - (Beta Tester), Kling - (Be'Ta Tester)
    Join SFO channel to speak to us, we are on 24/7 whether Fed/Kling - Holodeck/Tribble, since channels are cross utilized between 2 servers.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    As promised, some clarification on where to submit your idea ticket in-game:

1) File an in-game ticket under Other, or find the area that most closely matches your idea, and file it there.

The important thing is that you submit a ticket, where the ticket is submitted isn't as important, per se.

Sorry for any confusion. I wanted to wait until I had the right answer before posting :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    To OP,

I am waiting to see what the "45 day" patch brings to the Klingon side of the house, before I jump onto any QQ.

I feel the Klingon faction will become as playable (pve) as the Federation, but clearly it will take some time. With this new patch we do get additional content, including all of the fleet ops that the Feds have had. This will bring a lot of Feds over to the Klingon side as well, and once that happens, Cryptic will notice and shift some of their attention to your cause.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    STObee wrote:
    The Klingon faction needs a voice that Cryptic will listen to.

Will some of the more enterprising fleet leaders please get together as a group and contact Cryptic to represent Klingon faction concerns? Cryptic may not understand, but they sent a clear message with the 45-day update that Klingon players are 3rd rate customers. Someone with standing needs to explain to Cryptic that they are nerfing a nearly dead dog, that giving the Feds 3 new plyable species and off-duty clothing while handing bread crumbs to the "other faction" is causing the death spiral to accelerate.

The Klingon faction needs immediate CPR or it is going to die. They need to install consentual all-tier open PVP. They need to give their "art department" the mission to provide Klingons character/ship customization with a minimum of HALF the options Feds have. They need to put away the nerf bat as it applies to things Klingon until the Klingon population stabilizes and the faction is healthy.

Perhaps they can't see the need thru all the chatter, the fanboi posts and flames. But they should have a clear view of the numbrs, which can't be all that great.

Call yourselves the High Council if you like, but other than some assembly of fleet leaders who else can speak for the Klingon faction as a whole with any authority?

buy me a some jelly babies and i'll do it :D