• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hey! its Supriem David Rockefeller!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Because urine is gross but crazy people are funny.

this

though i am suprised this hasn't been locked on the basis of forum rules since this could technically be considered as falling under "11. Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this website. If it is believed that the end result of a discussion will be political or religious, the post may be removed. Likewise, strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content in these Forums."
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ((OK I can do this as well))

For more than a hundred centuries the human Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the Gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that mankind may never die. Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance.
    Mighty battle fleets cross the daemon infested miasma of the warp. The only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor’s will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defense forces, the ever-vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few.
    But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants and worse. To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of countless battles, death, and honor among fighting brothers.

(+5 points if you know what that is from):p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Wow... this is still here. I thought this would have been locked or deleted a while ago.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

For more than a hundred centuries the human Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the Gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that mankind may never die. Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance.
    Mighty battle fleets cross the daemon infested miasma of the warp. The only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor’s will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defense forces, the ever-vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few.
    But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants and worse. To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of countless battles, death, and honor among fighting brothers.

Warhammer 40k

Easy...try again :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010

it is from one of the warhammer 40k books
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Apologies Metatron, I know you're the voice of God and all (Guess who watched Dogma recently), but Humans are not 3rd dimensional life forms, I believe you will find that they are 4th dimension - existing in Height, Breadth, Depth and Time. An easily missed mistake. I'm sure it was just an oversight.

From Wikipedia page on fourth dimension:

In mathematics the fourth dimension, or a four-dimensional space, is an abstract concept, obtained by taking the rules of our three-dimensional space and generalizing them to a space with one more dimension. It has been studied by mathematicians and philosophers for almost two hundred years, both for its own interest and for the insights it offered into mathematics and related fields.

Algebraically it is generated by applying the rules of vectors and coordinate geometry to a space with four dimensions. In particular a vector with four elements (a 4-tuple) can be used to represent a position in four-dimensional space. The space is a Euclidean space, so has a metric and norm, and so all directions are treated as the same: the additional dimension is indistinguishable from the other three.

The fourth dimension in this space was sometimes interpreted as time, but this is no longer done in modern physics. In the last century spacetime was developed, which unifies space and time but with a different metric so the time dimension is treated differently from Euclidean space. The resulting space is a Minkowski space and is usually studied separately from the space described here.

In 1827 M
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This guy needs admited to the nearest nut house and toss the key out the window.

I would suggest a thorizine milkshake followed with 20mg ativan at least every 2 hours them some ECT just to smooth out the edges.

And of course if this don't work a cage will do.

If I remember correct Ativan is a mood stabilizer... This guy needs some downers, hard ones. The kind they give to gray whales and small leviathans.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ah. I found the OP's home page:

Timecube

Edit: I haven't read the whole thing so I don't know if it's NSFW or not.

It's certainly NSFS (not safe for sanity).
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" Vishnu to the Prince - Bhagavad-Gita

Now with awesome, epic writing like that. It is very hard not to convert to convert to Hinduism.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Timecube is some crazy stuff, but he does have a point about opposites:

You can't have a universe that comes from nothingness alone. The opposite of zero is infinity.

The union of Eternity and Infinity are the absolutes upon which all is created.

Just like in quantum mechanics, where measuring changes the result, everything that can exist already exists, it just hasn't been explored.

The universe is like an MMO installed on your harddrive. The whole game already exists, but different outcomes unfold as you go along. The expansion of the universe is merely a patch.

Time doesn't really exist, there is only an ever changing now.

What you call God is both complete nonexistence and all existence as a single entity. So whether you say God exists or does exist you are right.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Losbullitt wrote: »
    The chinese call me "Yen-zti Bai Go", meaning Dragonfly of the 9th Dimension. Within each of my cells contain the dna for every living creature on the planet. But if a species goes extinct, that genome is removed from my cellular memory by way of 10 thai midgets with forks.

When I transcended from my mere mortal body, I ate a cookie and drank milk. Then Santa Claus came and discussed why he should retire from being one of the owners of the Detriot Lions. I shook my head and with a powerlevel over 9000, I shoo'd him away so I could concentrate on the expansion of my medulla ablongata.

Yet when I awoke the next day, my body had disappeared, replaced instead, by a tree. I contemplated the meaning of this for five minutes before the reality dawned on me.

when you are a tree, don't worry ! Our Father said to Me once, that trees sing for Our Lord. I Asked to be a tree twice...

And I Am Destroyer of Worlds of Jehova God.

Eskaton
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    xlcr wrote: »
    Is this about the superbowl? I don't really follow sports that much any more.

Soon I shall look at your place, but you no longer will be there.

Eskaton
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Do not ask which creature screams in the night,
    Do not ask who waits for you in the shadow,
    It is my voice you hear in the night,
    and it is my body that lurks in the shadow,
    for I am Tzeentch, and you are the puppet,
    that dances to my tune.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SunofVich wrote: »
    "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" Vishnu to the Prince - Bhagavad-Gita

Now with awesome, epic writing like that. It is very hard not to convert to convert to Hinduism.

On Judgement Day I Shall take all false religions out of existance, including your mumbo jumbo...

Eskaton
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The greatest mystery the universe offers is not life but size. Size encompasses life, and the Tower encompasses size. The child, who is most at home with wonder, says: Daddy, what is above the sky? And the father says: The darkness of space. The child: What is beyond space? The father: The galaxy. The child: Beyond the galaxy? The father: Another galaxy. The child: Beyond the other galaxies? The father: No one knows.

Or one might take the tip of the pencil and magnify it. One reaches the point where a stunning realization strikes home: The pencil tip is not solid; it is composed of atoms which whirl and revolve like a trillion demon planets. What seems solid to us is actually only a loose net held together by gravity. Viewed at their actual size, the distances between these atoms might become league, gulfs, aeons. The atoms themselves are composed of nuclei and revolving protons and electrons. One may step down further to subatomic particles. And then to what? Tachyons? Nothing? Of course not. Everything in the universe denies nothing; to suggest an ending is the one absurdity.

Yet suppose further. Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower. And within it, a stairway, perhaps rising to the Godhead itself. Would you dare climb to the top? Could it be that somewhere above all of endless reality, there exists a room?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Stinkybudz wrote:
    Um....... WTF!!! rpers are a strange lot.

Its not Rping :)

Its the Book of Knowledge, Keys of Enoch
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Who cares. Close this thread.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    <Slowly steps backwards and holds up a sign: >

Roleplay + Religion + Politics != Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines

/Closed