test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cancelled~

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
There are countless #'s of posts about how the game isn't finished etc.

So, I just wanted to say buh bye~

Ill probably keep informed.. see if the game direction goes anywhere~

Later everyone~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    pmcubed wrote:

Later everyone~

im doing the same cubed...

but ill be interested to see how many you get insulting you for this post.... look for who they are, then make a mental note to see there posts in future...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for letting us know!

Really! What you do with your personal life is very interesting!

I see that you've been part of this community since Jan of 2010!

A seasoned veteran no doubt!

I'm sure you have many comrades on this board who wish you could stay and continue to be a cornerstone of this community!

lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Bye? See you later?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I can't disagree. I am very sad I got stuck with a life time sub. Worst move ever!
    I resolve now to only play after a major patch or something comes out.
    I gave it a shot with the fed didn't like it , gave it shot with the klingons didn't like it , and now I'm in the same boat as you.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'd suggest checking the game out after the 45 day patch. Maybe a week after so they can clean up the bugs they'll have introduced <LOL>. Or, maybe go for the gusto and come back in 6 months. Probably the worst time to play an MMO is at release. Ironically enough.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    can i have your stuff?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    pmcubed wrote:

Later everyone~

Why do people always do things like this? Honestly, no one cares if you cancel, really.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Anyone know what date the 45 day patch will fall on? I myself have reached "endgame", in only play after work. There is literally nothing to do... Sure i could make a klingon, which i probably will do but federation wise... meh
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lithgow wrote: »
    Why do people always do things like this? Honestly, no one cares if you cancel, really.

Well you did post in the thread, just saying :)

Later OP. Doing the same myself. Hopefully the game gets itself flying right.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

because they think they are important.... :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    HubsST wrote: »
    im doing the same cubed...

but ill be interested to see how many you get insulting you for this post.... look for who they are, then make a mental note to see there posts in future...

Just curious... If you're quitting, then why would you care to take note of the people who mock him when reading posts here in the future? I mean why bother reading posts here at all?
    VGer wrote: »
    Thanks for letting us know!

Really! What you do with your personal life is very interesting!

I see that you've been part of this community since Jan of 2010!

A seasoned veteran no doubt!

I'm sure you have many comrades on this board who wish you could stay and continue to be a cornerstone of this community!

lol.

How does it feel to play a game so boring that you have to log on the forums for it to mock people who are quitting just to give yourself something to do? Does it make you feel like a big man to post sarcastically on every "im leaving" thread?

What are you aiming for anyway? Do you hope they'll read it and get angry at you? Hope they'll take away some important life lesson that you enlightened them with? Trying to get attention and be on a "side" of something just for the sake of wanting people to agree with you because you jumped on their band wagon?

I feel it's the latter. You want attention as bad as the OP does, your post is equally as useless and space wasting as his. So how are you any better? Oh thats right, because only your opinion matters and should be shared publically, gotcha.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    pmcubed wrote:

Later everyone~

So you're quitting because people express their opinions?

You really should send me your stuff, I'm not being a sarcastic jerk. I can always use some in game credits. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Just curious... If you're quitting, then why would you care to take note of the people who mock him when reading posts here in the future? I mean why bother reading posts here at all?

How does it feel to play a game so boring that you have to log on the forums for it to mock people who are quitting just to give yourself something to do? Does it make you feel like a big man to post sarcastically on every "im leaving" thread?

What are you aiming for anyway? Do you hope they'll read it and get angry at you? Hope they'll take away some important life lesson that you enlightened them with? Trying to get attention and be on a "side" of something just for the sake of wanting people to agree with you because you jumped on their band wagon?

I feel it's the latter. You want attention as bad as the OP does, your post is equally as useless and space wasting as his. So how are you any better? Oh thats right, because only your opinion matters and should be shared publically, gotcha.

Because it takes SO long to make a post telling you lot how utterly childish you're being, man, my whole day is shot now!

Use that logic on yourself, champ. Read your lame little signature out loud, then think about why you're still here.
    Why do people always post things like this? Honestly, no one cares that you don't care that they cancel, really.

*yawn*
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Why do people always post things like this? Honestly, no one cares that you don't care that they cancel, really.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Cryptic does... and so should you if you want STO to succeed.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showpost.php?p=1850970&postcount=46
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TRIBBLE u guys he has a point...
    kill 4 enemies...
    scan 4 computers
    scan 4 chunks of junk
    always the same cookie cutter stuff ... like it now? youll get bored in a few months which for an mmo is nothing

and you guys defend this TRIBBLE?

please.... just stfu

if you like it fine... but this is the most sub par mmo ive ever played... and ive played almost all of them...

defending it is just saying make more like this and we will pay....................................
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Goodbye!

Hope you find fun in a different game!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Drussaxe wrote: »
    TRIBBLE u guys he has a point...
    kill 4 enemies...
    scan 4 computers
    scan 4 chunks of junk
    always the same cookie cutter stuff ... like it now? youll get bored in a few months which for an mmo is nothing

and you guys defend this TRIBBLE?

please.... just stfu

if you like it fine... but this is the most sub par mmo ive ever played... and ive played almost all of them...

defending it is just saying make more like this and we will pay....................................

Why do you care what other people like? I guess you people should spend more time researching a game before you spend money, eh?
    Sinn3d wrote:

I didn't see a nice goodbye, I saw a petulant child sucking his thumb and throwing a tantrum.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sinn3d wrote:

Wanna know the awesome thing? There's an exit poll when you cancel.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Why do you care what other people like? I guess you people should spend more time researching a game before you spend money, eh?

I didn't see a nice goodbye, I saw a petulant child sucking his thumb and throwing a tantrum.

hey guess what alot of us were hoping that as mega star trek fans we would finally get a game as good as star trek... but you know what... id never thought id say this but star wars galaxies is head and shoulders above this.... and im still playing it atm but with about 80 hours in theres nothing left and its boring, its been boring since lt com tbh....

i really wish it wasnt... but it is.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hey guess what alot of us were hoping that as mega star trek fans we would finally get a game as good as star trek... but you know what... id never thought id say this but star wars galaxies is head and shoulders above this.... and im still playing it atm but with about 80 hours in theres nothing left and its boring, its been boring since lt com tbh....

i really wish it wasnt... but it is.

Ah, glad you think so. I'm every bit as entitled to voice my opinion here as you, and I think the game is smashing, worth every cent...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    FreyarH wrote: »
    Wanna know the awesome thing? There's an exit poll when you cancel.

lol thats what i call too little too late ahahha
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Use that logic on yourself, champ. Read your lame little signature out loud, then think about why you're still here.

*yawn*

Oh boy, I do so love condescending nicknames from strangers on the internet who like to think they know something! And please don't make anymore forum emotes at me, i'm not sure my tender psyche could take it, after all it is so much more damaging and effective than an actual retort to simply dismiss someone with a condescending tone and an emote. :( I am crushed.

But since you're curious, i'll tell you why i'm still here, "sport". It's because this is the time I normally allot to playing games. And well, you see, I only bought STO because I was tired of all the other ones I have and wanted to do something new. But you see, "slugger", this game is so shallow, poorly designed, and short, that I was able to already complete all the content in it while still working for a living and even taking time out to take my sick niece to the zoo and going to see the Wolfman at the movies with friends as well as a number of other things that "life" consists of and yet i'm already out of content.

So you see, "slick", I have nothing else to do at this very moment in time since this game was an utter disappointment except read the forums and empathize with the other poor souls who spent money on this abomination and then to mock the hypocrites like yourself for posting equally useless rubbish about them for no other reason than because you disagree. But being a hypocrite like you is fun. I'll be here until I find something more entertaining to do with my gaming time, but right now people like you make it entirely too enjoyable because you get riled up so easily.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oh boy, I do so love condescending nicknames from strangers on the internet who like to think they know something! And please don't make anymore forum emotes at me, i'm not sure my tender psyche could take it, after all it is so much more damaging and effective than an actual retort to simply dismiss someone with a condescending tone and an emote. :( I am crushed.

But since you're curious, i'll tell you why i'm still here, "sport". It's because this is the time I normally allot to playing games. And well, you see, I only bought STO because I was tired of all the other ones I have and wanted to do something new. But you see, "slugger", this game is so shallow, poorly designed, and short, that I was able to already complete all the content in it while still working for a living and even taking time out to take my sick niece to the zoo and going to see the Wolfman at the movies with friends as well as a number of other things that "life" consists of and yet i'm already out of content.

So you see, "slick", I have nothing else to do at this very moment in time since this game was an utter disappointment except read the forums and empathize with the other poor souls who spent money on this abomination and then to mock the hypocrites like yourself for posting equally useless rubbish about them for no other reason than because you disagree. But being a hypocrite like you is fun. I'll be here until I find something more entertaining to do with my gaming time, but right now people like you make it entirely too enjoyable because you get riled up so easily.

TL, DR.
    (I did see the usual tired old warhorses you malcontents always beat to death, wow, you work for a living??? WHAT A CONCEPT, CONGRATS DUDE, SERIOUSLY!

(Also, riled up? Are you kidding? You people are absolutely hilarious, seriously. I mean look at that ridiculous signature, yet YOU'RE STILL HERE, whining and complaining, it's absolutely mind boggling.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ah, glad you think so. I'm every bit as entitled to voice my opinion here as you, and I think the game is smashing, worth every cent...

hey man enjoy it!! More games we play more critical we get... I still have my atari 2600... guess ive been at this too long, my granson plays with it now :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010

???

You call this...

Later everyone~
    Throwing a Tantrum???

Really? I hope for your petty sake that you never have children because you certainly couldn't handle it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hey man enjoy it!! More games we play more critical we get... I still have my atari 2600... guess ive been at this too long, my grand son plays with it now :D

I've been at it since the 2600 days as well. I just honestly don't see what moaning constantly on here is doing for anyone, other than clogging up the forum.
    ???

You call this...

Throwing a Tantrum???

Really? I hope for your petty sake that you never have children because you certainly couldn't handle it.

GJ, champ. I have a 10 year old daughter, I'm sure she'll get a kick out of reading your posts, she likes to laugh at malcontents as well!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Everyone is a special snowflake.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've been at it since the 2600 days as well. I just honestly don't see what moaning constantly on here is doing for anyone, other than clogging up the forum.

GJ, champ. I have a 10 year old daughter, I'm sure she'll get a kick out of reading your posts, she likes to laugh at malcontents as well!

it lets atari know we expect more... even if your satisfied those of us that are not help you guys that like it, we raise the quality bar by complaining and you guys benefit from it over the long term (if there is a long term here....) :P so you should silently support us complainers :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Quick someone get this person a f^ckin gameboy!
This discussion has been closed.