test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graphics awful

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Graphical and Sound Issues
So I am trying to play this game on my laptop and all of my specs are ok except the graphics card is not compatiable. The game play is very pixelated. So bad that it is hard to make out what is on the screen.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    JBVA83 wrote: »
    So I am trying to play this game on my laptop and all of my specs are ok except the graphics card is not compatiable. The game play is very pixelated. So bad that it is hard to make out what is on the screen.

And that is a bug... how? This game requires a powerful video card, most laptops won't meet the specs needed.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OP, go into your ingame video options and disable half resolution. Then see what it looks like.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What he said, I had the same problem and this fixed it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What graphics card are you using?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    JBVA83 wrote: »

So you are complaining about "bad" graphics while using an incompatible graphics card? Ok.......
    Anyway, you will probably have to make do with highly scaled back grahics settings till you get a better card.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I tried to load this on my Tandy 386 and the CDs won't fit in my floppy drive. What gives?

/sarcasm off
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    tedgp123 wrote: »
    OP, go into your ingame video options and disable half resolution. Then see what it looks like.

Sweet dude, made that change and iam firing up klingon tails with a perfect picture now.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    jfelajr wrote: »
    Sweet dude, made that change and iam firing up klingon tails with a perfect picture now.

Can we close this forum and move on to more important topics, like why GPUs are failing to run a MMO, but get 80fps on Crysis?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Awesome thanks!!! That fixed it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thaelen wrote:
    I tried to load this on my Tandy 386 and the CDs won't fit in my floppy drive. What gives?

/sarcasm off

Hey I thought my Collecovision and Amiga would run it be I just got a simple I/O error :(