test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does anyone else write their own log entries in game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i do random captain's log entries when i get bored. sadly they do not show up on my facebook, well actually nothing shows up on my facebook from this game even with all the stuff done right and verified.

Yeah that annoys me, yes i am a nerd, deal with it.

I'm not sure I can deal with that. It seems so... hard :confused:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I use the log just for an added submersion into the game. I really like role playing so anything that puts me more into the character i do.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lol, it was a sarcastic remark. but if that is difficult for you to comprehend i suggest you listen to the comedy of George Carlin, Sam Kinnison, or Dennis Leary. should help you out there.

meanwhile i'll be making more captains log entries that no one will read if for no other reason than because i have no missions available to me other than boring exploration missions.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lol, it was a sarcastic remark. but if that is difficult for you to comprehend i suggest you listen to the comedy of George Carlin, Sam Kinnison, or Dennis Leary. should help you out there.

All three of those comics are great, too bad that two of them have now passed on, but at least will still have Dennis Leary (I currently have quite a bit of his work on my iPod Touch that I'll listen to while driving cab)!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    read his book. "Why we suck" by Dr. Denis Leary. Awesome read, but hard to find.

Anyway, i'm planning on bugging the feature when i get in game and seeing if i get a response.

I just checked my facebook page and i have an application there called Star Trek Online, but no clue in the blazes what it does, when i click it the page goes solid white and tries to load in the last application i ran.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Weird.... (damn 10 character rule)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    yeah, i think it is the borg trying to take over my facebook page and spread their consciousness over the interweb one nerd post at a time.

either that or a bug. I'm betting on the borg though, just because it makes more sense.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I swear! Marty had NOTHING to do with it! He's innocent I tell you! The Queen made him do it!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OpenSorce wrote: »
    It's too dark on a Bird of Prey bridge to write. Besides what would it say?
    "Stardate 63563.7, killed some Fedobears, did the Kahless Expanse AGAIN!, got "held" a lot in ground combat...."
    Fix'd :D

1, 1 Character....2, 2Characters to finish this post ahahahahaha