Install Arc
Options

Amazon.co.uk have sent me the Borg Bridge Officer key

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this is annoying.. I ordered it from CDON (at £45!!!) to get the Borg BO after amazon cancelled my order. it's already been shipped. godamn it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have just got my Borg BOF code, No game through the post yet though. Entered it ok got my Borg BOF and 500 cryptic points...... Anyone having trouble finding your BOf, Go to C Store and then special unlocks....... You should have a federation borg nad a klingon borg. Once selected you will find them in your inventery looking like a comm badge just equip nad your set.

The klingon Borg BOF will only work with your Klingon Character and vise versa
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Blackie252 wrote: »
    I have just got my Borg BOF code, No game through the post yet though. Entered it ok got my Borg BOF and 500 cryptic points...... Anyone having trouble finding your BOf, Go to C Store and then special unlocks....... You should have a federation borg nad a klingon borg. Once selected you will find them in your inventery looking like a comm badge just equip nad your set.

The klingon Borg BOF will only work with your Klingon Character and vise versa

And can i claim one for each of my alts?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I read numerous times on the larger "Cancelled Amazon Thread" that those that pre-ordered still got the Borg key, despite the game being cancelled. However I am yet to receive a key :s
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I read numerous times on the larger "Cancelled Amazon Thread" that those that pre-ordered still got the Borg key, despite the game being cancelled. However I am yet to receive a key :s

Phone Amazon........................
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    And can i claim one for each of my alts?

No one knows the answer to this eh?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ive received the game but not the key, ive just been on the phone to them and they said i need to wait till the end of the day booooo!!!

I want me Borg B.O Key now! arghh
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    All good here - Amazon key arrived and activated, with the 500 C-Store points too. Interesting the text on the email says that the ky can be redeemed right upto December 2010...

Just waiting for the box. Would love to try tonight but have found the game to laggy in the evening - best during the day when our American cousins are in bed!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    argh it seems everyone has received their key but me lol.

It better arrive today or ill cause hell on the phone :P
This discussion has been closed.