test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not Getting Credit For Kinjer or Una System

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The subject says it all. I asked in Zone chat if this was happening to anyone else and got quite a few replies that they aren't getting credit for it either. I also bugged this in game. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Do the missions in the other systems first and do Kinjer last, when Kinjer mission is completed do not warp out. Hail Starfleet while you are still in Kinjer.

That will work.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    What is with cryptic I mean this problem happened in the beta and still it doesnt work I have done both Una and Kinjer over 3 times each now and still not got it. This is a disgrace, some headstart when all I get it kicked at every loading screen and can't even get the credit for my quests...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Have done Una twice kinjer 3 times to no effect - hailing as suggested by ZazCha didnt seem to work. has anyone gotten this resolved?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Woldir wrote: »
    Have done Una twice kinjer 3 times to no effect - hailing as suggested by ZazCha didnt seem to work. has anyone gotten this resolved?

Several systems including Kinjer are broken if you do them in a team. If you're open joining or going with friends, go solo instead.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If it is the mission I think you are doing then you need to be at least level 4 for it to register.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hologlam wrote:
    The subject says it all. I asked in Zone chat if this was happening to anyone else and got quite a few replies that they aren't getting credit for it either. I also bugged this in game. :)

Yeah, I had a problem with doing the Una mission last night too; had to do it twice before it counted. It said both times that it was complete when I went to warp back out, with the second time the one that actually counted.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, same here.....I have completed UNA successfully 2 times, and I am not getting credit. :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Need to be lvl 4 for those to properly register, I had the same problem as you all. Thankfully, people were nice online and answered my question about them ^^
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Do them later, after Lt.4 I've heard.

This didn't happen to me or my bro in OB, but it did during headstart. We did them a few levels later and they worked normally. Can't sit in the Sirius Sector Block for more than five minutes without someone commenting on this problem. :(