test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Preorder Bonus Gave Just A Light Cruiser!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After "activating," I got my new ship (preorder bonus) from C-Store and it put it in my inventory. Then I double-clicked it and went and sawe the guy in shipyard to "select ship." But OMG! It gave me a light cruiser! I already have a cruiser from headstart, and dismissed the light cruiser, so this has to be some kind of bug! HEEELP! I want my special cruiser with blue shields and extra engineer slot
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you got the right thing, it's a replacement starter ship.

My tactical officer got no use of it as she was started during headstart as well. I'm not complaining though, I just made another character (my engineer) and that one is using the ship now. As will my science officer when I go to play her. It's no big deal really, now instead of all your alts forced to use the Miranda class you can use something else.

oh, if you want the blue phasers, just take them from that ship and put them on your T2 ship, but they are probably worse, stats wise, than your current weapons. I upgraded mine on the pre-order ship and the blueness went away, it follows the starting weapon that's equiped.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you got the right thing, it's a replacement starter ship.

My tactical officer got no use of it as she was started during headstart as well. I'm not complaining though, I just made another character (my engineer) and that one is using the ship now. As will my science officer when I go to play her. It's no big deal really, now instead of all your alts forced to use the Miranda class you can use something else.

oh, if you want the blue phasers, just take them from that ship and put them on your T2 ship, but they are probably worse, stats wise, than your current weapons. I upgraded mine on the pre-order ship and the blueness went away, it follows the starting weapon that's equiped.

Well that stinks cuz was unexpected (it said and says "Cruiser," not "light Cruiser") and I thought it was suppossed to have an extra engineer device or crew slot! Furthermore, I wanted my blue phasers to last forever..
    :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    it does have 2 eng consoles
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I believe it did say that it was a starter ship in the description, and even though it's a light cruiser, it's still a cruiser. It does have an extra engineering device slot.

Yeah, it would have been nice if the blue phasers stayed regardless of upgrading them, but oh well.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i got one two, and a tribble instead of my red matter capacitor.I want my red matter lol