test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

full inventory...of nothing?!!? / lost items!!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
i cant do anything, since my inventory is full, i have moused-over every panel in my inv. and there are no invisible items etc.

and to top that off, my pre-order turret from the DDE and my shuttle pet have both dissapeard.

any help?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    awww, comeone i only just got through tutorial. and allready cant play...

please help lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I would try going to the C-Store and try reclaiming those items.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    okay, cant even get a GM to help in-game? thats nice lol...

how do i create a ticket, when ever i click "create new ticket" it wont let me click the options.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    brian4120 wrote: »
    I would try going to the C-Store and try reclaiming those items.

i tried that mate, there greyed out.

*sigh* i know there doing there best, but i do actually need help lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thrishmal wrote: »
    Are you sure you don't have a bag full of titles? They look just like an empty inventory spot for the most part.

Other than that, I am not sure what could be wrong :-(

im 99% sure, i have moused over every slot in my inv. is there a specific spot on each square you need to mouse over?

*frustrated* lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Are you sure you don't have a bag full of titles? They look just like an empty inventory spot for the most part.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Thrishmal wrote: »

I suspect this is the case, you most liekly pressed the button a few too many times on titles and they have filled up your inventory with the invisible items...

Try right clicking on one of your inventory spaces and see if it gives you a scroll down option to equip/info/delete/etc...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I suspect this is the case, you most liekly pressed the button a few too many times on titles and they have filled up your inventory with the invisible items...

Try right clicking on one of your inventory spaces and see if it gives you a scroll down option to equip/info/delete/etc...

i done that too.

and i dont have any of the titles. :s apart from NX, and i only clicked that once
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hmmm I know it sounds cheesy but try logging out and closing down STO and then log back in again...

If the problem still persists try making a new character and seeing if that too has the same problem, if thats the case you may have a major issue if not then perhaps your main character is bugged in some way that we havnt seen before, and if thats the case all you can do is ask for GM help...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hmmm I know it sounds cheesy but try logging out and closing down STO and then log back in again...

If the problem still persists try making a new character and seeing if that too has the same problem, if thats the case you may have a major issue if not then perhaps your main character is bugged in some way that we havnt seen before, and if thats the case all you can do is ask for GM help...

GM thing isnt working atm, it just says failed to connect. but i got space in my inv. just need my turret and shuttle back now
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ok, inventory has some space now i loged in and out, but my missing items? :s
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hmmmm, well you only get 1 of each of your C-Store items per character so if they are greyd out chances are tehy have been lost...

Fortunatly you arnt that far into the game, I suggest you go to the clothing vendor on Starbase 1 and edit your characters uniform instead of altering the unoform click the save button...

Now when you make your new character you can load all your saved characters info except for their stats ofcourse...

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping for but i think tis the fastest solution...

looks like ill try that, and yea good thing im not into the game that far. cheers mate
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Aeleys wrote:
    ok, inventory has some space now i loged in and out, but my missing items? :s

Hmmmm, well you only get 1 of each of your C-Store items per character so if they are greyd out chances are tehy have been lost...

Fortunatly you arnt that far into the game, I suggest you go to the clothing vendor on Starbase 1 and edit your characters uniform instead of altering the unoform click the save button...

Now I think you should remake your character, and you can load all your saved characters info except for their stats onto it to help you speed through creation...

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping for but i think tis the fastest solution...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Did you have the items equipped? If so, check and see if they are still in those slots on the ship, but with invisible icons.

If not, then see if you can claim them again from the C-Store.